• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

What exactly are you doing?

Recording my final party setup with items and skills. Like, you know how I kind of dislike reclassing and always put them in their original classes? Well I'm explaining my skill setups (which are HORRENDOUSLY far from optimal) and the items I gave them.

...like so:

t4xCmMn.png

Recording my final party setup with items and skills. Like, you know how I kind of dislike reclassing and always put them in their original classes? Well I'm explaining my skill setups (which are HORRENDOUSLY far from optimal) and the items I gave them.

...like so:

t4xCmMn.png

I see. Also, I wonder... you don't think the concept that Vengeance works under is one that'd work in a FE game, do you?

Poor TE.

I wasn't too fond of their decision to change the materia-like system to be even more materia-like, either

... please don't make an unimpressive soundtrack, Falcom

kIwq9um.png

...Only... a few more... characters... and I can be done with this stupid final setup video.

What are you doing with your life, Rey

What the hell:

...Lol.

Good old

I've been awake for an hour and only ran into one wall.

Achievement!

But seriously, the only downside to taking my pain meds is it keeps a hold on me for a couple of hours and makes me super dizzy. @_@

On the other hand, I've intercepted my early morning notes enough to update my dream thread. To Betelgeuse!

I've been awake for an hour and only ran into one wall.

Achievement!

But seriously, the only downside to taking my pain meds is it keeps a hold on me for a couple of hours and makes me super dizzy. @_@

On the other hand, I've intercepted my early morning notes enough to update my dream thread. To Betelgeuse!

Ouch.

Good morning, by the way.

Edit: Despite the heat we got, air conditioning did more harm to me than good >_>

I now have a stuffed nose >_>

Edited by BLS

Ouch.

Good morning, by the way.

Edit: Despite the heat we got, air conditioning did more harm to me than good >_>

I now have a stuffed nose >_>

Morning to you too!

And everyone else!