FE4 THREAD

Fia

Interesting, I went up to research about Wisdom Teeth, and apparently they're at this point in time already a vestigial part of us, meaning we no longer need them but still show up anyway. Though there is a chance that we could have aegenesis (that is, the failure of an organ or the like to develop) of them.

Also, I may probably have found the reason why my Wisdom Teeth are only half-way present...

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes me wish I'd never have to worry about Wisdom Teeth removal. So far things are looking fine since the lower ones haven't showed up yet and the upper ones seem to have stopped moving and now the flesh is enveloping them. Though of course, it's probably still too early to celebrate...

From what I heard before I got mine removed, people get them removed when they start hurting. So as long as they're not hurting or anything, I wouldn't think there's a problem and it means they're not ready to be removed.

Also, some people just don't HAVE wisdom teeth. I have a friend who's lucky enough to not have any. So jealous.

Mostly it's just as a precaution, because sometimes wisdom teeth grow in the worst places and it can and will hurt like a bitch if it does. I had mine removed a couple of years ago even when I couldn't feel them and I'm honestly glad I did.

I still don't understand why people even want to have their wisdom teeth tooth removed if it doesn't even hurt

I didn't want to. They make us do it here ;/

I didn't want to. They make us do it here ;/

Ouch. That's pretty cruel, considering the possibility of it hurting so much if it can't be removed.

I think it's best to wait for it to actually start hurting before having them removed.

They weren't even hurting. I don't even know for sure why they wanted to get rid of it today. I mean, sure, they said that I could reschedule, but fuck my teeth aren't going to start hurting within the month. Now they hurt because one didn't come out.