FE4 THREAD

Fia

Done with work, Shirley?

Oh yes I was.

Well, I'm no psychology major and I was just guessing so...

Where did you get that information from, anywhere?

I totally was. \o/ But no grad school = nothing I can really do with only studying undergrad Psychology. And then again, I have no clue what sleep-folding-clothes mean... or even dreaming about that.

Dream interpretation is kind of... not that objective, imo. Because everyone's conscious and unconscious are still different... er, at least conscious then... wait I don't know what I'm saying, the heat is getting to me.

This heat wave has gone for too long.

And Gamestop is pretty damn weird with my SMT IV game. Last night, the chick clerk was like, "It's rated M, you need an ID. Oh, no ID? No game." And then today, the guy was like "oh, preorder pick up? Okay, here you go -hands SMT IV-." So uh... okay, whatever, mine.

Edited by Shirley

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

And Gamestop is pretty damn weird with my SMT IV game. Last night, the chick clerk was like, "It's rated M, you need an ID. Oh, no ID? No game." And then today, the guy was like "oh, preorder pick up? Okay, here you go -hands SMT IV-." So uh... okay, whatever, mine.

I presume you're aware of that "register FE13 and SMT4, get 30 bucks" thing, right

I presume you're aware of that "register FE13 and SMT4, get 30 bucks" thing, right

Surprisingly, yes I am. But then because I'm lazy and maybe generous, I gave the code to my best friend. Who doesn't have either game.

Oh yes I was.

I totally was. \o/ But no grad school = nothing I can really do with only studying undergrad Psychology. And then again, I have no clue what sleep-folding-clothes mean... or even dreaming about that.

Dream interpretation is kind of... not that objective, imo. Because everyone's conscious and unconscious are still different... er, at least conscious then... wait I don't know what I'm saying, the heat is getting to me.

This heat wave has gone for too long.

Well, no, I'd assume it wouldn't be.

Of course, one's preferred branch of psychology also probably has an impact on how objective or subjective such things would be.

I wouldn't know much either, I took an AP course or two in high school on the matter, but I'm far from an expert.

And Gamestop is Gamestop. They're off like that sometimes.

Well, no, I'd assume it wouldn't be.

Of course, one's preferred branch of psychology also probably has an impact on how objective or subjective such things would be.

I wouldn't know much either, I took an AP course or two in high school on the matter, but I'm far from an expert.

And Gamestop is Gamestop. They're off like that sometimes.

Oh it does... Some doesn't really talk about the concept of an unconscious, where dreams sprout from. I'm mostly a Freudian if I must classify myself. And not all the Psychology schools of thought even put any emphasis on dreams.

Apparently.

what

What do you mean what.

Time to shower now.

Oh it does... Some doesn't really talk about the concept of an unconscious, where dreams sprout from. I'm mostly a Freudian if I must classify myself. And not all the Psychology schools of thought even put any emphasis on dreams.

Apparently.

What do you mean what.

Time to shower now.

Oh! I'm a bit more of a cognitive myself, but I can appreciate a good walk down Freudian Avenue.

I remember when we were studying the cognitive branch, we did an entire section on dreaming and sleep, and then recapped and added a few things when we got to Freud.

I've always found the idea of a conscious or even "unconscious" interesting, even if it can't be magically explained by the whimsies of science.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on it, if you don't mind.

No, I think only cognitive and Freudian have any sort of acute interest in dreaming, if it's even mentioned in the first place.

How is that being lazy

Have fun

Oh. Uh, I'm not sure... I guess just being generous then.

Oh! I'm a bit more of a cognitive myself, but I can appreciate a good walk down Freudian Avenue.

I remember when we were studying the cognitive branch, we did an entire section on dreaming and sleep, and then recapped and added a few things when we got to Freud.

I've always found the idea of a conscious or even "unconscious" interesting, even if it can't be magically explained by the whimsies of science.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on it, if you don't mind.

No, I think only cognitive and Freudian have any sort of acute interest in dreaming, if it's even mentioned in the first place.

Mmm, cognitive branch was nice too, but I guess I'm still mostly Freudian...

Thoughts on the conscious and unconscious? Well, there's also the subconscious... or the whole id, ego, superego, I believe. It's been a while, but... wait, I'm not exactly sure what you mean. There might be a lot I think about it. I completely believe our mind is made up in the whole parts of the unconscious and conscious, and subconscious being somewhere in between... the rest are really what Freud said, though I can't say there's hidden sexual meanings in everything but that's the gist of what I disagree with Freud on. There are other concepts that I can't say I agree with Freud either.

And then there's some other branches that I agree with too... like Behaviorism.

Cognitive... I don't think I really remember, but I can see it having some dealings with dreaming. Freud definitely did; he might be one of the key factors with dream interpretations? But I might be wrong.

Edited by Shirley

Buh bye Vashi~

Awwww and then I'll be leaving in a bit over a half hour! Everybody's going to leeeeeaaaaaave Not that I was really providing any activity, anyway

Annie logs in to Skype and answers my messages as soon as I'm about to leave for Friday hangouts.

...this woman and her timing.

She's testing you, Rey

What are you going to do

Annie logs in to Skype and answers my messages as soon as I'm about to leave for Friday hangouts.

...this woman and her timing.

And now you know how I felt when Tangerine decided to MSN me at 3:00am over some forum nonsense.