• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Shirley. It's always that hot outside.

No! It's just the heat wave! I hope it goes away soon. >_>

and wow, Charlie is an animal abuser. Pulling that wolfy's tail...

;~;

Would you prefer if I pulled your tail instead?

No! It's just the heat wave! I hope it goes away soon. >_>

and wow, Charlie is an animal abuser. Pulling that wolfy's tail...

Pff, that's nothing. You should have seen when Freohr was a Ninetails. I pulled a bunch of her tails then1

I see Mumu is being a bully as usual

Damn

My friends are going to make me skip the only PoE race of the day

There go five points

Edited by OldMan

Sorry for the random disappearance...

But hi again thread.

And yeah, Ravixi, the more you watch School Days the more overtly fucked up it becomes.

I just finished it. You know, for the first 10 episodes, it's a pretty reasonable, slice of life romantic... thing. And then episode 11 happens, followed by the wtfexplosion of 12. I give up on humanity. Fuck it.

Seriously though. How do you go from being a concerned friend wondering why the fuck that the boyfriend of a friend of yours (who hasn't been seen for days, btw) hasn't gone to see her once, all of a sudden turns around and fucks the guy. WHAT THE FUCK. HOW DO YOU GO FROM A GUY IN A SHITTY LOVE TRIANGLE TO BEING THE SCHOOL MANWHORE IN 2 OR 3 DAYS?! COME ON. Oh yeah, spoilers, but don't waste your time with this shit. Save yourself the hassle and jsut watch the last 2 episodes if you have to.

Edited by Raivix

I just finished it. You know, for the first 10 episodes, it's a pretty reasonable, slice of life romantic... thing. And then episode 11 happens, followed by the wtfexplosion of 12. I give up on humanity. Fuck it.

I told you it would happen. :)

That's the thing that bugged me so much about it, episodes 11&12 are so mind-blowingly different from the other ten, it's a slap to the face. One moment you're experiencing standard harem hijinks, then two episodes later it's cleavers and boats. -.-

I told you it would happen. :)

That's the thing that bugged me so much about it, episodes 11&12 are so mind-blowingly different from the other ten, it's a slap to the face. One moment you're experiencing standard harem hijinks, then two episodes later it's cleavers and boats. -.-

Yeah, it just doesn't fit at all. Although, I have to admit that this is the first anime I've watched where I've wanted to repeatedly punch the main character in the face.

Also, I think the main thing here (that is severely overlooked) is that Setsuma is more or less the real victim here. Had she never gotten Sekai involved to begin with none of this would have happened. I liked her too :(

Edit; I just kinda realized I did a School Days marathon and that it's well past time to go to sleep. Oops. Night thread.

Edited by Raivix

Yeah, it just doesn't fit at all. Although, I have to admit that this is the first anime I've watched where I've wanted to repeatedly punch the main character in the face.

Also, I think the main thing here (that is severely overlooked) is that Setsuma is more or less the real victim here. Had she never gotten Sekai involved to begin with none of this would have happened. I liked her too :(

Mmm. Agreed. It's not a good thing when the main character is murderer and you actually are glad.

Very true. Setsuna's insistance to help her with her crush is what drove Sekai towards Makoto in the first place, although Makoto needs to learn that there is such a thing as "restraint".

It's one of those painful situations where everyone is at fault for the end occurance due to a serious lack of control and common sense.

Pff, that's nothing. You should have seen when Freohr was a Ninetails. I pulled a bunch of her tails then1

......I remember some of that. :V CRUEL.

WHAT'S UP, HETEROSEXUALS.

Oh, are you the one that I was told to stab?

-stabs-

I mean hi.

Well, I think that's the one that TE told me to stab.... so I'm mostly listening to orders while trying to just say hi too. And not sure if I'm right or not. :C

Edited by Shirley

......I remember some of that. :V CRUEL.

Oh, are you the one that I was told to stab?

-stabs-

I mean hi.

Well, I think that's the one that TE told me to stab.... so I'm mostly listening to orders while trying to just say hi too.

Good Shirley. Edited by OldMan

Good Shirley.

I'm guessing I got it right then.

And what TE said, Vashi. >_> To prove my shitty memory that I can still remember things!

Ugh, this heat wave is giving me a headache. I wanna enjoy my sushi.

Edited by Shirley

I'm guessing I got it right then.

And what TE said, Vashi. >_> To prove my shitty memory that I can still remember things!

Ugh, this heat wave is giving me a headache. I wanna enjoy my sushi.

H-How does stabbing people improve your memory?

Oh, I'm sorry. Heat waves sucks. We're getting hit with random moments of rain. It's like the sky can't make up its mind.