• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Freohr as Nightmare's maid is now canon.

If Freohr is now canonically Nightmare's maid, that means two of our Folgore allies have deserted us for the Forces of Evil ;_; SAY IT ISN'T TRUE, FRE!

Oh I'm so desperate for you nightmare! Please marry me!

So that's the truth behind it all

If Freohr is now canonically Nightmare's maid, that means two of our Folgore allies have deserted us for the Forces of Evil ;_; SAY IT ISN'T TRUE, FRE!

Wait since when is Nightmare evil

As if anybody would even let you...

Heehee he's my God, hmm? Perhaps Night is the Shah of Iran and I'm the little Native American princess who does his bidding!

But you, you are just so high and mighty yourself! Nobody impresses you and you are oh so badass. Obviously anybody who looks up to anybody is a slave in your eyes. Everything is just so black and white I suppose!

Well, I am absolutely trembling in awe of your cold tongue and judging gaze now, great mighty Luxord.

Ah, so Luxord is gay for Nightmare. That explains why he came back after all these years and why is so hostile toward Freohr.

I'm so flattered. I don't remember you. I just remember Nightmare and that weird soldier guy. I mean Nightmare claims to be royalty. O_o How can I not forget that!

Not surprised, I haven't done anything of note during '08-'09. Also, not to be rude or anything, but you're acting like a jerk.

Ah, so Luxord is gay for Nightmare. That explains why he came back after all these years and why is so hostile toward Freohr.

I admit I would never have gone that far for you Charlie...

^ Yeah I'm gay for nightmare. I used to shove my first into his arse.

As if anybody would even let you...

Heehee he's my God, hmm? Perhaps Night is the Shah of Iran and I'm the little Native American princess who does his bidding!

But you, you are just so high and mighty yourself! Nobody impresses you and you are oh so badass. Obviously anybody who looks up to anybody is a slave in your eyes. Everything is just so black and white I suppose!

Well, I am absolutely trembling in awe of your cold tongue and judging gaze now, great mighty Luxord.

*burbs*

Please kiss Nightmare's anus. I'll fab.

Freohr as Nightmare's maid is now canon.

I prefer aide, in the Ace Attorney sense.

So that's the truth behind it all

Indeed. I knew I had a gay lover (one-sided, mind), I just forgot about him is all.

Since always. He's Zeddmare, the leader of the Forces of Evil.

And very handsome at it, too.

Indeed. I knew I had a gay lover (one-sided, mind), I just forgot about

You didn't forget me. You remember me my love. You were the first to notice I was luxord.

Please baby take me back! Let's take Feohre too and have a threesome.