• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Shirley was super fun and friendly~ It's quite disappointing that this place has to cause so much trouble for her...

B-but I'm really hoping it's only a hiatus... otherwise that'll make me start feeling even more depressed about it ;~;

That's the one disappointing thing about staying in one place for a very long time, there are so many fun people I met and so many of them have moved on, and for some reason I just have so much trouble dealing with that...

People don't say they're leaving when they're leaving for good

I dunno. I still don't see any point in altering names that the fans have used for years. All you're really going to do is alienate the people who might use the patch, and I really don't see the point in doing that just because a select few people don't like the names. :\

Well...I'll always go by what the creator...Nintendo calls them. What they say...goes.

Don't have to change them. But that still doesn't mean that I'm going to continue to call them by their fan translated names that Nintendo Of America has already called them.

Going by that logic, my name isn't real.

Also, I just noticed that Shirley left the forums. It's a shame I never said goodbye to her :(

I will go on a hiatus myself once I finish building my new system. I really got to catch up on those YouTube videos >_>

Yeah. :D

XmMsR61.jpg

...I'm playing my English copy.

...wat.

Your weeb levels are shrinking!

Hire Wolt.
His charge is only 1200G.
I hire him for renown and that I also never use him. He only made it to spotpass, because he's Roy's brother.

Grinding for Renown huh... heh, tht sure is something that takes a while...

Especially when your getting 50k of it.

Shirley was super fun and friendly~ It's quite disappointing that this place has to cause so much trouble for her...

B-but I'm really hoping it's only a hiatus... otherwise that'll make me start feeling even more depressed about it ;~;

That's the one disappointing thing about staying in one place for a very long time, there are so many fun people I met and so many of them have moved on, and for some reason I just have so much trouble dealing with that...

Well...she needs a breather.

She'll be back when she gets good and ready.

So Shirley did leave? Damn. Well I can at least I can talk to her on skype....

Me too.

Edited by 綾波

Just checked my Skype and she's online right now. Yeah, give her a breather. She'll be back when she gets good and ready. ^^

Edited by 綾波

K I r teh back.

Heya, Interest. :D

-----

I also talk to Zeem on Skype too. =3

Edited by 綾波

Maybe I should post my Skype somewhere so I don't have to post hoping the right people on SF see it.

Eh..?

you can just leave it in your profile. then on skype, accept people you want to add, and deny people you don't want.

Oh.

-----

@Interest

There is also an option that you don't have to accept the people that you don't want. =P

Edited by 綾波

Well, that happened.

Hey, FD, was Luxord that angry in the chat.

Nah me no angry. I was teasing with the Nightmare who claims to be related to the Shah of Iran. I suppose he will be the next Anastasia. Do some reading on the Shah.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Reza_Pahlavi

You might learn something. That is who Nightmare claims to be related to...flip knows how. XD

BTW I'm related to Queen Victoria.

It was hella funny when he got kicked.

You are easily amused love. I found the incident to be rather cheesy.

this thread is grade-a entertainment atm, where are you luxord?

Don't worry love I'm not going anywhere. I'm here. *hugs*

Probably thought it'd look impressive on his part to insult the person who sold him out and that person's little supporter who was following, enjoying the ride

To be honest I'm not out there to impress people. It was fun to tease some members here. Seriously. Find someone who makes an outrageous lies and come up with more retarded lies and they will be convinced temporarily.

I'm so flattered members actually remember me. I must have left quite an impression whatever that may be. I don't even like Luxord. I prefer Marluxia. He's so fit. Pink pubic hair FTW!

Edited by Yay4Saturday

Morning thread.

Fictional ladies lose out pretty definitively whenever I have a crush on someone real.

>_>;

<_<;

...also, I'm apparently Lucina.

Y3LWZ4Y.jpg

Lol XD

My mouse battery died on me :( And I don't have any spares ;_; I really hate having to use the touchpad. Thankfully tomorrow I'll be able to get another pack of batteries. And it's so sad Shirley left, I hope she returns when she's ready. Or I suppose I could add her to my skype friends list.

you can just leave it in your profile. then on skype, accept people you want to add, and deny people you don't want.

Oh.

-----

@Interest

There is also an option that you don't have to accept the people that you don't want. =P

Lol I just put in a "ask for it' thing =P

Meh...why not. Fixing.

Edited by Interest

I really do hope Shirley comes back... :(

I already miss her and I barely knew the girl.

Hopefully, whatever drama she was encountering her fades enough for her to come back... although if she does have a Skype I can add her. ^_^

In other news...

Busch Gardens is roller-coaster heaven.

OH MY GOD.

I got on THIS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G27E40x1VIE

And THIS:

And THIS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gj2DxF8mSY

IT WAS AWESOME. So. Much. G-Force. 4.0 G-Force.