FE4 THREAD

Fia

What is wrong with you???

I work nights and there's a huge development project going on 10 feet away across the street. Heat + noise means I don't get much sleep most nights (late morning, early afternoons for real people time). I spend most of my time in bed either sweating or trying to block out noise. I average probably about 3.5 hours of broken sleep a night.

That's what's wrong with me!!! >;D

Edited by Raivix

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I work nights and there's a huge development project going on 10 feet away across the street. Heat + noise means I don't get much sleep most nights (late morning, early afternoons for real people time). I spend most of my time in bed either sweating or trying to block out noise. I average probably about 3.5 hours of broken sleep a night.

That's what's wrong with me!!! >;D

Well then you say as if nobody ever does that which made it sound like you were implying that nobody wants to sleep or likes to sleep D=

So I guess instead you were implying you stay in a box or something?

Well then you say as if nobody ever does that which made it sound like you were implying that nobody wants to sleep or likes to sleep D=

So I guess instead you were implying you stay in a box or something?

I hope it's a comfy box at least! But no, that's just me projecting myself on to others to feel slightly better about my lack of sleep (completely sarcastic though :P)

I wish I could sleep 8 hours straight again :(

of course lol but not really

raivix, what are you doing here, though? shouldn't you use your free time to sleep? you'll wear yourself out

I actually have the next 3 nights off, thankfully enough. Also, waiting for my hair to dry and then I'm gonna take a picture for the picture thread and THEN I'm gonna lay down to sleep.

Wow those couple weeks felt short =o

Hi Pilot~

Also why does my quote take out the strikethrough tags? This forum is weeeeiiiiiiird

Quote tags in general seem to act weird compared to other boards I frequent :<

Hi Pilot~

Also why does my quote take out the strikethrough tags? This forum is weeeeiiiiiiird

It's normal, like with transparent text also revealing itself.

Hi there Pilot.

Hi.

Hi Pilot~

Expect so little of me Fre?

Indeed.

Rich text format editor

Before you could select in the profile options whether you wanted the rtf editor on or off, but now you can't do thaaaaaat, the only thing that turns it off is the button in the upperleft corner... But that just turns off all the other buttons

Ever since we got that change quotes start messing up and codes are weird to mess with

When you have the RTF editor, which you could probably see better from typing something in (maybe even bold or underline a part, or even use coloured font) then switching it on and off, it shows your post for what it'll look like, like when I highlight and strikethough a part of my post, it'll show the text striked out and when I make my font blue, the font will turn blue. But without the RTF editor, everything shows up with the codes instead. Would that maybe be called a bbcode editor or something? I have no clue~!

When making coloured posts, or different font or sized posts (like Emerald and Shirley) the codes would be messieeeeerrrrrrr and a little cluttered

I just wish I could make it appear with the code editor as a default again

Edited by Freohr Datia

Irem. . . c'mon, are you ever going to let humanity have a happy ending!?

First my fleet becomes bydo via assorption after it kills the bydo core - just like the last game. . . the Adjutants and the Pilots, everyone!

Then we destroy the machine civilization for humanity and return home, only to be repelled by the very people we fought for - again, just like the fleet from the last game.

Then we run into the "Solar Envoy" which made everyone Bydo in the first place. We defeat it as the final boss - except, oh wait, it's not dead yet. My fleet is out of steam at this point. . .

AND THEN MY FLEET COMMITS SUICIDE BY FLYING INTO THE SUN BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO BECOME BYDO AGAIN.

For the love of. . . ! Why?