FE4 THREAD

Fia

Hmm... self-insert is just one of those pondering "what-ifs" I like to think about. Other than that, I don't quite dabble in it much.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

In all seriousness... Awakening's success in sales brought in an influx of the crappiest English speaking fans of a fandom I have ever seen.

Now imagine for the next game...

In all seriousness... Awakening's success in sales brought in an influx of the crappiest English speaking fans of a fandom I have ever seen.

Well it does have you in it.

I'm just hoping they keep the waifu emblem elements to the anniversary title (Awakening)... lest this series devolves into Rune Factory.

I tell you, Archaneia/Valentia style... *shot*

I tell you, Archaneia/Valentia style... *shot*

Your waifu trolling as transcended my conservative methods.

Well it does have you in it.

I speak Engrish, not English.

Edited by shadowofchaos

So I basically have two fic ideas

One involves Annie dumping Rey because he's a manwhore, and Vashiane comforts him

The other has Rey unable to be satisfied with just one girl, after all those adventures in dreamland

Hmmmmm

The second one has more potential.

Just got done recording Fire Emblem Awakening Secret Path. It's so annoying to do it all over again especially when the Aether Brave lance Soldier ow1ned Walhart. 4th Battle. And that A Helswrath Berserker with the Luna+ skill in the 5th battle ow1ned Morgan as it was enough to do him in. After the third try, I got through it in one piece. This is my favorite portion of the game. Like Samus Aran battling on the Ing planet in Metroid Prime 2 Echoes. Especially whenever you have her screw attack over bottomless crimson skies with no land along with the dark suit as the harsh atmosphere eats her health away. Like battling Emperor Ing, these are moments that I love most because it's as if your not human. Humans would never do things like these. At times like this, be a demon. Only way that you can really feel alive. :D

I love you, Samus, Chrom, etc. Did a total of three takes on it.

@Interest

And nice sig.

Edited by 綾波

Thanks ;3 and nicely done.

Btw, do the mods actually care about the sig image limits? I'm under the impression a lot of people are going over it.

Dunno.

But you can't go over 550x250 and 300kb.

That's so 2003.

The second one has more potential.

Agreed

@TE

If it didn't. We might not see another Fire Emblem game. It'll stop getting manufactured altogether worldwide.

Edited by 綾波

Thanks ;3 and nicely done.

Btw, do the mods actually care about the sig image limits? I'm under the impression a lot of people are going over it.

We care. We're just not all-seeing or all-knowing.

I am very wary of anything with an animated gif, as a general rule though. It's late and I'm feeling lazy, so I won't check at the moment, but...

Edited by Balcerzak

The future rocked. As I've battled Grima again and that she had Hawkeye. Some of the foes there also have Hawkeye. Yay! :D

More Lunatic+ skill enemies.

Chrom's spirit said goodbye to his daughter, Lucina.

And the Yukata episode was one of my favorites. Anna dyed her hair Blue and Lucina and Owain look good in Yukata's and that dyed hair.

Edited by 綾波

We care. We're just not all-seeing or all-knowing.

I am very wary of anything with an animated gif, as a general rule though. It's late and I'm feeling lazy, so I won't check at the moment, but...

Okay just curious. Thanks.

Guess I'll have to downsize this one later, because it's over the 300 limit.

Edited by Interest

The future rocked. As I've battled Grima again and that she had Hawkeye this time. Some of the foes there also have Hawkeye. Yay! :D

More Lunatic+ skill enemies.

Chrom's spirit said goodbye to his daughter, Lucina.

Edited by 綾波