FE4 THREAD

Fia

aww, poor tharja. she really is the cutest character there. <3

Does it matter? You still rub me the wrong way.

Boney irritates me. You don't.

well, aren't you a cranky ol' bucket o sunshine and rainbows and zebra cakes? i don't know what i do to irritate you, but chances are i'll continue.

tumblr_m3dw3fV5nS1r0xr6lo1_500.gif

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll agree to this.

Boney used to snap at everyone. But now, he's a hell of a lot nicer than I am.

it was because i honestly don't love my own family...i was upset all the time because i didn't have anyone to love, but reimu's here now...and i think i'll be okay...I'm still sorry for saying bad things to you ._.

it was because i honestly don't love my own family...i was upset all the time because i didn't have anyone to love, but reimu's here now...and i think i'll be okay...I'm still sorry for saying bad things to you ._.

It's all in the past.

Well, I'll say one thing I empathize with you...

While I do consider it a little... ehhh... for both of us to have waifus...

There is the benefit of seeing the bright side of things when you have an ideal fictional woman...

It's just that there's a line there. And a line beyond that.

Don't cross the second line. I sure as hell don't want to.

Edited by shadowofchaos

....... Really???

He used to be a big big jerk. But then he changed all of a sudden and to me he seems nicer than you! You're making this assumption on him and letting that cloud your judgement on the things he says, and I haven't seen him demonstrate being a jerk (if you have any examples then I'd like to see them, if there's something I have missed). In fact he's turned into somebody who's way nicer than majority of the members on this site. Sure he may tease about things a lot but that isn't mean xb

You can be nice as well (especially to girls~~~~~) but your temper is as short as Rey's.

Well, you are right about at least one thing - my short fuse. Then again, I DID say he comes off as being a jerk, which I know doesn't equal being one outright...

Well, you are right about at least one thing - my short fuse. Then again, I DID say he comes off as being a jerk, which I know doesn't equal being one outright...

i honestly don't know how i'm coming off as a jerk...unless you're overreacting to my opinions on stuff like awakening's music, or adventure time, or zelda: ocarina of time...my opinions aren't even important

i honestly don't know how i'm coming off as a jerk...unless you're overreacting to my opinions on stuff like awakening's music, or adventure time, or zelda: ocarina of time...my opinions aren't even important

Yeah, I suppose it's not something for me to get hung up on...

Yeah, I suppose it's not something for me to get hung up on...

...so you were bothered by my opinions? that's a bad reason :I i have very different tastes from a LOT of people, and once in a while i want to vocalize my weird opinions. i'm sorry if that bothers you, but you know what i have game series that i do love very much, but die off because no one shares my opinions. i just have to deal with it.

Hmm...

I never come here.

Hey Boney,

hai hoar *shot*

hai justin

How are you slat *shot*

How are you Boney?~

I have a more negative opinion of OoT too.

I dunno why I brought it up however...

What happened in 2003?

--Oh, Blazing Sword.

But my first game was FE6.

And mine was FE4.

But the first influx of clueless noobs was after FE7 hit America, and FESS complained just like you are right now.

Of course, it's also a big opportunity for newbies who don't suck.

Pffft personally I'd think it should be obvious that the shipping wars are never going to end after any game~ FE13 just made it even worse is all.

Shipping is a game mechanic in FE13 after all

Just like it was in FE4

Where we had people trolling with Levin!Corple and dead Tiltyu for Linda

...so you were bothered by my opinions? that's a bad reason :I i have very different tastes from a LOT of people, and once in a while i want to vocalize my weird opinions. i'm sorry if that bothers you, but you know what i have game series that i do love very much, but die off because no one shares my opinions. i just have to deal with it.

hai hoar *shot*

hai justin

Thinking about it, I don't really voice my opinions that often, with some exceptions. And I need to lighten up.

is marth and roy in this game

roys and marths, even

Thinking about it, I don't really voice my opinions that often, with some exceptions. And I need to lighten up.

wait, you have opinions? Edited by OldMan

wait, you have opinions?

Ahahaha, I guess most of you wouldn't know since I don't really bring them up that often, if at all

[12:54:11 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): ASDF

[12:54:15 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): I want to try this so badly

[12:54:21 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): I think I found Estelle's Costume address on the save

[12:54:23 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

[12:54:30 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): and yet I don't have Vesperia because you have it

[12:54:31 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): ASDF

[12:55:25 PM] Amelia: Hahahahah

[12:55:39 PM] Amelia: Sorry rey

[12:55:55 PM] Amelia: You just have to live with it. xD

[12:56:02 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): AAAAAARRGH

[12:56:18 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): I claim my birthday present. Get to the post office and send me back my game.

[12:56:23 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): xD

WHY THE HELL DID I LEND HER PS3 VESPERIA!?

Costume? Was it that unused one but still present, coded, and usable if enabled by codes...?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

[12:54:11 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): ASDF

[12:54:15 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): I want to try this so badly

[12:54:21 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): I think I found Estelle's Costume address on the save

[12:54:23 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

[12:54:30 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): and yet I don't have Vesperia because you have it

[12:54:31 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): ASDF

[12:55:25 PM] Amelia: Hahahahah

[12:55:39 PM] Amelia: Sorry rey

[12:55:55 PM] Amelia: You just have to live with it. xD

[12:56:02 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): AAAAAARRGH

[12:56:18 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): I claim my birthday present. Get to the post office and send me back my game.

[12:56:23 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): xD

WHY THE HELL DID I LEND HER PS3 VESPERIA!?

Because you are

s

i

l

l

y

Edited by Levant Fortner