• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Heehee I see then~ I'm not much of a competitive player myself, though! Just give me speed and I'm happy

It's important...but OMG, I get murdered by TR since I love scarfs....and priority.

In game, it's more important. The Metagame...yeah, I get trashed daily. It doesn't help that I'm friends with some of the top players and usually play against them. I just don't have the experience that they do. No team building or prediction skills to talk of...which is why I stay near battle factory.

Edited by Hatari

It's in her avatar too, wolfie.

Wait, let me guess. You have those turned off as well?

Nope they are on, though like normal dio's avatar is tempting me to turn them off....that clown is creepy as hell.

That's not fluffy btw.

I caught tornadus with an ultra ball at full health. I was stupid and resetted because it was a relaxed nature. Why can't roaming natures reset. Why.

I caught tornadus with an ultra ball at full health. I was stupid and resetted because it was a relaxed nature. Why can't roaming natures reset. Why.

They can reset, you just need to know where to reset...

Trust me, I've RNG'd Tornadus and the nature CAN be reset, it's just in a very weird place.

You go into the house with the old lady...you listen to her story...you save right before WALKING out of the house to meet the genie.

ENSURE the seasons have changed before saving as well...aka, change the seasons via the pokemon center BEFORE talking to the old lady

Heehee I never try to catch legendaries at non-red health and without paralysis~ (unless it's one of those fleeing ones then I use whatever status condition) I just use pokeballs because I don't want to use up all my ultra balls and hope to get lucky

I just wanted to see if I could end the battle quickly. I usually try to use sleep or paralysis + critical health too...

Then I bombard the poor legendary with my 99 Poke Balls (I didn't have this because I forgot to restock before doing this battle though).

Good night and sweet dreams everyone.

I... am going to go explore the Secret Mine with Henry, hopefully. No nightmares tonight, no sir.

As soon as Bun-Bun stops licking my feet.

Bunnies. They're so silly.

See you all in the morning!

Good night and sweet dreams everyone.

I... am going to go explore the Secret Mine with Henry, hopefully. No nightmares tonight, no sir.

As soon as Bun-Bun stops licking my feet.

Bunnies. They're so silly.

See you all in the morning!

See you.

Such activity

Might as well catch up while I digest this stu-

Okay, I think I got a decent grasp at JPN!Olivia.

Gods, but my roleplaying skills are rusty as all hell. >.<

ohmy.png