FE4 THREAD

Fia

My uncle wants me to be more independent and he believes that neither Greece nor Montenegro are good places for me to stay at this point.

and my father agrees as well. Not that I mind anyway.

Lucky.

I wanted to say "Lucky son of a bitch" like Duke but that would have been offensive.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

W-wait... I mean he's just been such a good friend and all! And it's good to have someone who understands. >_>

Heehee even just as a real close friend I think it'd help make him less moody~ Idk if his moodiness would ever completely go away, though, he seems like he's too pessimistic for that D=

I think there was a time where I thought I was depressed, and I was certainly sad, but I don't think I'd go as far as to call it depression... but I think there are a lot more people than Ein that understand you Shirley, so don't feel too lonely!!

Healthy Acacia.

What, Sask. WHAT. I'm not jealous. So Sask can join a possible SF meet up in LA then.

@Fre: I'd hope so... It'd make me feel less uh... useless, you know. And I know there are other people who can understand too... It's just nice to have someone else too? :3 I know I can call mine as depression too though.

And I can't quote/copy-paste on my work computer in SF for some reason. >_>

Edited by Shirley

My uncle wants me to be more independent and he believes that neither Greece nor Montenegro are good places for me to stay at this point.

and my father agrees as well. Not that I mind anyway.

That's an idea, but I guess it depends on where exactly you'll settle in California.

Edited by Doga Blockovich

That's an idea, but I guess it depends on where exactly you'll settle in California.

Yes he said the same as well, but it is an experience regardless so I would like to go there

Oh cool, special treatment.

Let's just say I am quite sure that you would never had meant it as an insult, silly.

Edited by James Bond

Yes he said the same as well, but it is an experience regardless so I would like to go there

Yeah I remember a friend of mine went to France for six months to work here and there.

The son of a coworker did this in Australia for nine months too.

Yeah I remember a friend of mine went to France for six months to work here and there.

The son of a coworker did this in Australia for nine months too.

Travelling is a great experience, especially when it is overseas...even though i have never been overseas so i just surmise that...

Guys it's 3:30 and all of my friends here are already out drinking and I DON'T FEEL LIKE WALKING ALL THE WAY TO THE ROTARY.

entertain me

Guys it's 3:30 and all of my friends here are already out drinking and I DON'T FEEL LIKE WALKING ALL THE WAY TO THE ROTARY.

entertain me

you're the bitch, therefore you entertain us

Edited by Doga Blockovich

Excellent. Your trust is appreciated, comrade.

Vive la revolution!

Just don't end up half naked, drunk and coked up on Sunset Strip. Or in the Mojave.

That sounds bad :<