FE4 THREAD

Fia

The hell are you talking about

I stayed four years unemployed

This context makes it impossible for me to remove my mind from the cutter

I know it's freaking comic sans, that isn't my point

* sigh * For once I'm making sense and you don't understand me!?

* pat *

Typical man, no imagination or creativity.

What was the point. You asked what font it was.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

My understanding is that people don't like comic sans because it is overused, used inappropriately, and "ugly".

*reloads the modified Winchester Model 1892 and prepares to fire again*

I'm too lazy to continually remember to change it anyway....

Why is that fun ringing a bell...dammit

But if it's moving it'll still rub against plates surrounding it... Thus creating earthquakes

I know that it'll move diagonal. I guess mostly I just think that this border between them is still extending long enough to reach underneath the country (this whole time I guess I thought that when you said "border" you meant the surface border, but perhaps I had been misunderstanding the whole time). Since that chunk of earth is so large to begin with, I would think that it would not go so quickly as to start going down right at the edge of the fault line, or even at so sharp an angle. Maybe the earthquakes I find that originate from the middle of Washington and the eastern border of California are not from those plates still rubbing together? Perhaps they're from breaks in the land like faults that formed because of the subducting plate? I don't know. It's either from faults or because to that extent the plates are still rubbing together. But even if they're from faults, then they'll still create earthquakes in California. ;n;

Yes you are!!! The point this whole time is there will still be activity in California!! Not how much of the Juan de Fuca still exists. Not how far the plate will extend before it quits making contact with the continental crust.

Yes, I'm not denying that.

They don't. The thing is, they had millions of years to become the way they are now, so to be honest, you can only judge them for the way they are now, not how they started to get there.

I think I made clear I said that there will still be activity in California, just not originating in there anymore. At least, not in the part of California that will become the island. There is a difference.

The quakes in Washington is due to the Juan de Fuca plate submerging under the North American one. As it goes under, Juan de Fuca drags North America downwards as well, but from time to time North America will spring back up, thus causing a quake. Then Juan de Fuca will start to drag it downwards again and the cycle repeats.

That was because you brought up the Farallon plate, and later you talked about the plate while it goes under. I just clarified those points, but you thought I was changing the topic.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

* sigh * For once I'm making sense and you don't understand me!?

* pat *

Typical man, no imagination or creativity.

What was the point. You asked what font it was.

my priorities for work are money and stability

fun goes in my free time

i never claimed having either of those

as in, why were you using it

my priorities for work are money and stability

fun goes in my free time

i never claimed having either of those

as in, why were you using it

This is true, but work would be more fun, if you enjoyed it as well.

Fun is everywhere, just look for it.

You didn't have to, most men don't.

It was pretty and I wanted to normalize my font since one word was out of sync and that pissed me off.

More like a Freudian slip. It means you actually like guns and think they're fun!

But anyway, the Winchester Model 1892 is a very well-know rifle. It was popularized in various western films. A related firearm, the Winchester Model 1887, was used by Ahnold in T2.

More like a Freudian slip. It means you actually like guns and think they're fun!

But anyway, the Winchester Model 1892 is a very well-know rifle. It was popularized in various western films. A related firearm, the Winchester Model 1887, was used by Ahnold in T2.

I don't know how that is considered Freudian, but whatever. Swords > Guns and I know you all will take that the wrong way but I seriously don't care atm.

Edited by Hatari

I don't know how that is considered Freudian, but whatever. Swords > Guns and I know you all will take that the wrong way but I seriously don't care atm.

What if something resists/nulls/drains/repels swords.

This is true, but work would be more fun, if you enjoyed it as well.

Fun is everywhere, just look for it.

You didn't have to, most men don't.

It was pretty and I wanted to normalize my font since one word was out of sync and that pissed me off.

Work isn't about fun, it's about duty.

There are things that must be done, no matter whether you agree with them or not. Looking for fun and pleasure where you shouldn't will only ruin in where you should.

And in most cases, I don't need creativity. Only context.

>_>

What if something resists/nulls/drains/repels swords.

Work isn't about fun, it's about duty.

There are things that must be done, no matter whether you agree with them or not. Looking for fun and pleasure where you shouldn't will only ruin in where you should.

And in most cases, I don't need creativity. Only context.

>_>

lol, you're all about honour and duty then?

This is true, but considering most people don't believe I know know the definition of fun, who knows. I don't believe the other exists.

Context is only half of the picture.

I'm allowed to be silly, thank you very much.

Yes, I'm not denying that.

They don't. The thing is, they had millions of years to become the way they are now, so to be honest, you can only judge them for the way they are now, not how they started to get there.

I think I made clear I said that there will still be activity in California, just not originating in there anymore. At least, not in the part of California that will become the island. There is a difference.

The quakes in Washington is due to the Juan de Fuca plate submerging under the North American one. As it goes under, Juan de Fuca drags North America downwards as well, but from time to time North America will spring back up, thus causing a quake. Then Juan de Fuca will start to drag it downwards again and the cycle repeats.

That was because you brought up the Farallon plate, and later you talked about the plate while it goes under. I just clarified those points, but you thought I was changing the topic.

Why won't it cause earthquakes anymore then?? I guess I really am not understanding what you're trying to say.

You just said "California" though =<

You keep explaining these processes to me but I know what's happening during subduction. But I also said maybe I just thought that when you said border you only meant the border on the surface. So I guess I just wan't understanding you correctly.

Yeah, I'm saying Juan de Fuca is still causing activity in California and you said it isn't existant but I have no clue why you're saying that because it's still there and it's still causing earthquakes, even in California. So then it sounded like your new point is that it's almost gone and that the part underneath the crust shouldn't even be considered but I think it still should because it's still actively doing things. But now that just all comes back to you only meaning the small section of California.

So now the only question I have is... if it's still the border of the pacific plate, why won't its interactions with surrounding plates be considered?

lol, you're all about honour and duty then?

This is true, but considering most people don't believe I know know the definition of fun, who knows. I don't believe the other exists.

Context is only half of the picture.

I'm allowed to be silly, thank you very much.

yes

what

No, context is most of the picture.

Are you

Why won't it cause earthquakes anymore then?? I guess I really am not understanding what you're trying to say.

You just said "California" though =<

You keep explaining these processes to me but I know what's happening during subduction. But I also said maybe I just thought that when you said border you only meant the border on the surface. So I guess I just wan't understanding you correctly.

Yeah, I'm saying Juan de Fuca is still causing activity in California and you said it isn't existant but I have no clue why you're saying that because it's still there and it's still causing earthquakes, even in California. So then it sounded like your new point is that it's almost gone and that the part underneath the crust shouldn't even be considered but I think it still should because it's still actively doing things. But now that just all comes back to you only meaning the small section of California.

So now the only question I have is... if it's still the border of the pacific plate, why won't its interactions with surrounding plates be considered?

It won't cause them because that particular land is no longer rubbing against the North American landmass. It will be the underwater land between them. So it won't be a source for earthquakes, but earthquakes can still be felt there.

Okay, then perhaps I didn't made myself clear there, I apologize.

Okay, by plate border I meant the area where the two plates are actively affecting each other. So when say, one submerges, it only affects the other in the area where they are clashing, but nothing beyond that in either direction.

By non-existent I meant the Farallon plate, the one that no longer exists and only remnant plates remain, Juan de Fuca being one of them. So yes, there is still activity, but it's no longer caused by the Farallon plate.

Okay here I don't get what you're talking about. Could you please clarify?

Excellent!

What what?

It's only half!

Why yes I am, thank you for asking.

what

you tell me

It's the whole picture outside of your focus point

So it's most of the picture

If you insist

what

you tell me

It's the whole picture outside of your focus point

So it's most of the picture

If you insist

Oh nothing you need to worry about ;).

What are you whating to?

it's maybe 85% of it...depending on the activity.

Right now I do...I'm having fun. My new team isn't too terrible...still could use work though.

Oh nothing you need to worry about ;).

What are you whating to?

it's maybe 85% of it...depending on the activity.

Right now I do...I'm having fun. My new team isn't too terrible...still could use work though.

Oh well, it doesn't really concern me

You know

Often even more

Okay