• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, let's put it this way.

While it is bothering you a bit.

I find that quality... cute >_>;

It bothering you and feeling that you need to "save" them.

Well, if all else fails and I still need saving, I'll be sure to call on you then. xD

But in all seriousness, you can still "save" me without having to conform to what the method I want to be "saved" by.

You being concerned helps me out, I guess. xD

I want a woman to take my heart and soul and "conquer" my maiden's heart.

I... really?

I can think of plenty of ways to describe it... c-cute... is a new one for me. D-Definitely.

O-Oh... well, just call then! I'm not going anywhere...

Hmm. I'm just glad I can help then, in any way I can. It's one step closer to that silly little dream utopia of mine. But...

I - I know, it's still not really my business but... I'm here. Any time you need me, I'm here.

I'm still a little messed up myself, but our problems are kind of similar. We'll help each other in that regard I guess.

Oh really then? Then I guess someone's going to have to be the Chrom to your Village Maiden, Rey... ;)

lol

Well...thst would be for the best. There is nothing more annoying than someone that tries to trample your soft feelings into dust. That's why with good observation...you'll find awesome people to hang with.

The pokemon forum really helps...I met some pretty awesome people there. I'm usually findable on PO (if I remember it exists) and you know what name to look under.

But yeah, I have a lot of the DW starters and I'm getting more. I have trades set up from the recent events, I have RNGs set up for genesect, dexoys, etc. It keeps me busy and it's fun...I'm almost sure a few of my pokemon have been featured in tournaments since I've had specific requests come in just for the VGCs.

Debating if I should unattach my PMs from my email, but it's probably a good thing, since people rarely PM me...so it's not like I'm getting a lot of spammy things.

Hi there GO...speaking of GO, did the other gIO actually leave?

Edited by Hatari

I honestly have trouble seeing how stuttering through typing can ever be unintentional/uncontrollable~

I type pretty quickly, and I type in a similar manner to my speaking. So, if I'm embarrassed or angry, it just... happens. Same with the ellipses. In a normal conversation, I'd actually pause there.

It's really odd, I know.

The pokemon forum really helps...I met some pretty awesome people there. I'm usually findable on PO (if I remember it exists) and you know what name to look under.

But yeah, I have a lot of the DW starters and I'm getting more. I have trades set up from the recent events, I have RNGs set up for genesect, dexoys, etc. It keeps me busy and it's fun...I'm almost sure a few of my pokemon have been featured in tournaments since I've had specific requests come in just for the VGCs.

Debating if I should unattach my PMs from my email, but it's probably a good thing, since people rarely PM me...so it's not like I'm getting a lot of spammy things.

Hi there GO...speaking of GO, did the other gIO actually leave?

Ha ha ha

Well...at least it isn't all bad and that your having fun. ^^

Edited by 綾波

Ha ha ha

Well...at least it isn't all bad and that your having fun. ^^

It's kinda cool, when you think about it...some of the pokemon I bred played and placed in the VGC tournaments. * shrug * sometimes it's the little things in life that is the most awesome.

It's kinda cool, when you think about it...some of the pokemon I bred played and placed in the VGC tournaments. * shrug * sometimes it's the little things in life that is the most awesome.

Indeed.

I almost never use Pokemon that I find out in the wild.

Edited by 綾波

Indeed.

I almost never use Pokemon that I find out in the wild.

The only one I use still is Zetta...but he's in game only. Eventually, I'll recreate him as an RNG, but just haven't had the chance to do so yet.

Need to finish BW2 and then work on my competitive dex. This personal project is going to take years...especially because I think I won't be transferring anything to gen 6, unless absolutely necessary. BW2 is going to be my end game...I think.

The only one I use still is Zetta...but he's in game only. Eventually, I'll recreate him as an RNG, but just haven't had the chance to do so yet.

Need to finish BW2 and then work on my competitive dex. This personal project is going to take years...especially because I think I won't be transferring anything to gen 6, unless absolutely necessary. BW2 is going to be my end game...I think.

Cool. :D

BW2 is my favorite Pokemon game of the series now. And it would be a shame if your not able to transfer your Pokes..erm friends from your previous gens to your 6th.

Some people type like they speak. It's highly probable.

But then I see her go blame TheEnd saying something like "you made me stutter, I hate doing that!" but it wasn't only him, it was her for not choosing to not type her stutter!

I can understand if she just wants to portray her words or thoughts honestly but that still doesn't change the fact that it isn't all his fault x3

Edited by Freohr Datia

Cool. :D

BW2 is my favorite Pokemon game of the series now. And it would be a shame if your not able to transfer your Pokes..erm friends from your previous gens to your 6th.

The meta game is going to change with the fairy type. So anything I work on for BW2 will be completely useless come October. Besides, I need to complete the national dex in BW2 anyway for the shiny charm etc. So leaving it as the end game isn't the end of the world since I use PO now for actual battling.

Either way, both RNG and Simulators will take months to release once gen 6 comes out...the encryption is super hard to crack so the RNG reporter will be screwed until the developers do so, not to mention the simulators are going to take a bit to upgrade from what I hear as well...so gen 5 RNG will be very important...

I'm actually going to wait a few months before I grab a copy...just because they have released an event a few months afterwards with some type of code for special pokemon in the past. No big deal to me really...I'm going to need to wait regardless.

Edited by Hatari

But then I see her go blame TheEnd saying something like "you made me stutter, I hate doing that!" but it wasn't only him, it was her for not choosing to not type her stutter!

I can understand if she just wants to portray her words or thoughts honestly but that still doesn't change the fact that it isn't all his fault x3

Um... I wasn't trying to be mean or anything I - I just really don't...

I'm doing it again. [/sigh]

I mean, I COULD go back and erase it all but I mean, I just type my words out like that... and it doesn't feel... authentic. It... It doesn't sound like me.

Run into me in real life and I sound exactly like this, I swear.

Well as I said, I can understand if you want to seem true to yourself~

As for me, you'll never find out how I sound in person!! Because I just don't talk! Either that or I talk so quiet you can't even hear me ^o^

Edited by Freohr Datia

There is no emotion in words on the internet...typing like one speaks helps add that....at least visual. Though in my case, it just makes me look illogical. I speak extremely fast IRL and my trains of thought jump constantly, not to mention my attention span is very short...so I come off as being stupid and illogical on the internet, since those traits actually carry over.

It's a takes a lot more...to slow down and try to explain out what I'm actually trying to say so most of the time, i just don't bother.

Edited by Hatari

ちょっと、可愛いと思うけど・・・

>_>;

<_<;

*waves hand*

I didn't say that.

That's almost adorable SoC. But I don't know you, so I really can't say that...

The japanese is a nice touch too, but why not just use the romanization rather than the kanji? (lucky google translate is actually good)