• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

And yet you still make a big deal out of it, or at least more than I see anybody else do x3 When I get ignored I just shrug it off and don't even call them out on it, they were either skimming or reading too fast and missed it, or they were involved in a conversation and only concentrated on that.

Actually in most cases, if I ignore someone it's because they are on my ignore list....or I'm only responding to posts that I want to reply to.

I don't deny being a jerk, but if you want me to keep my temper, it's better this way.

I like battling...I suck at it, but it's ok...New team is hard to work with...I need a goddamn spinner Getting wrecked by hazards.

...using the folder against me, for shame Marthur!

I never understood that game either.

I'll email later about it!

No competitive pokemon for me.

Why!?

Capitalism Ho~!

Haha ^^;

And yet you still make a big deal out of it, or at least more than I see anybody else do x3 When I get ignored I just shrug it off and don't even call them out on it, they were either skimming or reading too fast and missed it, or they were involved in a conversation and only concentrated on that.

that's because i hate being ignored. i never ignore people. it's extremely rude

ugh forget it it's my own fault. i actually try to be nice and all i get is crap from arrogant assholes like hatari anyway :|

No competitive pokemon for me.

Why!?

Capitalism Ho~!

Haha ^^;

But it's actually fun...except the sucking part, if I was better at it, I'd probably have more fun. This is why battle factory exists XD.

Principals, good sir...and because unlike you, i've forgotten what is in that damn folder.

Pokemon Ho~!

He'll get an earful! I bet this is why he's been gone so much!

But seriously, it's hard getting either of them killed. So you should be fine, unless you get that unlucky critical.

I don't know. It's up to you.

Well, more like I'm worried about the beginning. XD

Oh well. I'll think of something.

*back to being awayish*

Arguing with people make me lose my temper...

I told you, there are A LOT of people on my ignore list.

Hmm... I guess this was some thing you must have done a long long time ago, then. Because nowadays he gives no reason to be on ignore, as far as I've seen at least

i assume this, fre. and people wonder why i act like such a jerk sometimes. people like him ruining my mood :/

I don't think that Hatari is a "him", not that that changes anything~

Well.... Hatari is pretty sensitive afaik so you probably said or did something in the past and she just doesn't want to start so much drama or give herself a headache from arguing with others.

But it's actually fun...except the sucking part, if I was better at it, I'd probably have more fun. This is why battle factory exists XD.

Principals, good sir...and because unlike you, i've forgotten what is in that damn folder.

He'll get an earful! I bet this is why he's been gone so much!

If you say so, but it's not for me.

What principals!

Definitely!

So saying hi makes you lose your temper? x3

Or does this mean Boney made it onto your ignore list?

TBH, I find saying hi on a forum to be pretty silly.

The only reason I say byes is to notify people I won't reply to their next posts. But [hi]s are completely pointless and totally post farming.

THAT'S WHY YOU'LL NEVER SEE ME SAY Hi unless you're lucky and I feel like being polite. WHICH DOESN'T HAPPEN OFTEN BECAUSE I LIKE TO APPEAR TO BE RUDE. Or something.

Well.... Hatari is pretty sensitive afaik so you probably said or did something in the past and she just doesn't want to start so much drama or give herself a headache from arguing with others.

Hatari is not a him.

I'm too sensitive to be on the internet. And your reasoning is correct.

Believe it or not, I tend to usually be quite nice.

eh, i'm pretty sure she's just an elitist jerk.

If you say so, but it's not for me.

What principals!

Definitely!

It's ok! It's really not for me either, since I obviously suck at video games.

Imaginary ones!

We're sure it's Bianchi he married and not someone else right?

TBH, I find saying hi on a forum to be pretty silly.

The only reason I say byes is to notify people I won't reply to their next posts. But [hi]s are completely pointless and totally post farming.

THAT'S WHY YOU'LL NEVER SEE ME SAY Hi unless you're lucky and I feel like being polite. WHICH DOESN'T HAPPEN OFTEN BECAUSE I LIKE TO APPEAR TO BE RUDE. Or something.

It's probably at least common courtesy~ Perhaps really not quite necessary (but maybe it's the classy thing to do! ^o^) but people do it to be polite~!

Yes I know how you are~ Don't know why and what the point of it is, but I know you have your reasons!

eh, i'm pretty sure she's just an elitist jerk.

Wow, fine just continue assuming things, then. Shows how classy you are!! >=I HARRUMPH!

Oh, well guess she just admitted to it?

Still doesn't change how you make assumptions!!!

Edited by Freohr Datia