• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww penguiiin~ Can't see much of them, yet they still look adorable! =3

I-I know... They were small and far away. :( I wish I brought a real camera instead of using my phone. XD

BUT THEY WERE. VERY CUTE! Take pics when you go see penguins too, Fre! For me at least.

Edited by Shirley

I-I know... They were small and far away. :( I wish I brought a real camera instead of using my phone. XD

BUT THEY WERE. VERY CUTE! Take pics when you go see penguins too, Fre! For me at least.

That's fiiiine~

I don't think I can =< I only have a phone that has no internet and no cable to connect it to my lappy~ And my dad has a camera but it's a camera that he doesn't like somebody as clumsy or forgetful as me carrying around x3 If I had something I could use I would totally take pictures for you!!

That's fiiiine~

I don't think I can =< I only have a phone that has no internet and no cable to connect it to my lappy~ And my dad has a camera but it's a camera that he doesn't like somebody as clumsy or forgetful as me carrying around x3 If I had something I could use I would totally take pictures for you!!

Yes, it's still cute.

Awww... D: or or or you can have him take pictures of the penguins and upload them for you? XD *cough*

Is it time for the return of the Penguinator?

NO. LEAVE THEM ALONE.

if you have an iphone then the HD option isn't too bad

I do, but uh... I don't know how to operate or whatever with the camera function. >_> Do elaborate lolol.

I also had difficulty seeing because of the sunlight.

Yes, it's still cute.

Awww... D: or or or you can have him take pictures of the penguins and upload them for you? XD *cough*

Yup yup~

Well, he isn't coming with us. And he won't be! Just me and Integrity.

Interesting... I take it those are penguins from South Africa, well, the breed at any rate, considering the habitat lacks the Antarctic flair... unless I'm mistaken there...

Yup yup~

Well, he isn't coming with us. And he won't be! Just me and Integrity.

Ohhhh.... Integ take pics then? >_> Okay okay, fine, but enjoy yourselves? :3

Pics of you and Integ.

Interesting... I take it those are penguins from South Africa, well, the breed at any rate, considering the habitat lacks the Antarctic flair... unless I'm mistaken there...

What how did you know. Yes they are from South Africa coast or something. Black-footed penguins.

Edited by Shirley

What how did you know. Yes they are from South Africa coast or something. Black-footed penguins.

Well, it was the lack of ice. At least, I'd assume the African penguin to not be used to cold (or at least not as cold as their Antartic cousins) temperatures considering it lives in, well, the south African beaches. XD

Ohhhh.... Integ take pics then? >_> Okay okay, fine, but enjoy yourselves? :3

Pics of you and Integ.

Hmmmm if he has a camera to take pictures with? Otherwise he'd prolly just have his little flippy phone x3

Oh and he also has an ipad

Edited by Freohr Datia

Sure, I'll leave them alone. Except for the Ein.

What. Even Ein. ;_;

Well, it was the lack of ice. At least, I'd assume the African penguin to not be used to cold (or at least not as cold as their Antartic cousins) temperatures considering it lives in, well, the south African beaches. XD

Oh... er, well yeah, I suppose that's true. XD I think it'll be a bit hard to keep the other penguins? At least not during this season.

Hmmmm if he has a camera to take pictures with? Otherwise he'd prolly just have his little flippy phone x3

Oh and he also has an ipad

Yes... Awww... Picture with iPad :D?

Oh... er, well yeah, I suppose that's true. XD I think it'll be a bit hard to keep the other penguins? At least not during this season.

Hm, there were the Antartic penguins there too? I take it it's in a different habitat then or actually in the same one?

On the subject of penguins - though penguins in Australia rather than Africa. . . . eh, a quote would work here best.

"Little Blue Penguins. The world's smallest penguin, they nest in burrows, and sometimes in people's basements. When they come ashore, it is a tourist attraction."

"We REALLY like our penguins. In Sydney, snipers have been deployed to protect them."
Tvtropes, at your service whenever a quote is needed.

Charlie is harmless. Like a teddy bear that can talk.

Which would be more creepy than anything.

Yes, that is just plain creepy.

And no no, Acacia, there were only black-footed penguins at the aquarium I was at. MY FIRST PENGUINS.