Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Books>>>>Movies.

Especially great to do under a tree on a sunny day. :D

Movies are never 100% accurate like the books are anyway.

Ooh, definitely. I'll take a book practically anywhere at any time. :)

I am a serious bookworm.

That Eragon example is the truest example, Interest.

And I didn't even like the books.

Books are ALWAYS....ALWAYS better than the movies. But they can come close and just because the first was bad...the second might not be and so forth...for once I was attempting to be hopeful.

They are actually pretty good, but in the same vain as twilight. Someone pointed me out it's a love triangle mixed with action and I went O_O holy crap!

The first... three Harry Potters were nice and close and that's the way I liked them. :)

They started straying a bit in the fourth, and THEN Hollywood took over completely.

Mmm.

I am WELL aware of the love triangle - my friends IRL are all split on that issue - it's hilarious watching them debate back and forth. :)

What team you rocking these days bro

you got setups? you got TODs? hows it looking

i sometimes go with the zero may cry team

my other team is dante, doom, and wesker

i'm kinda rusty. starting to get back to how i was with this game.

what's your team bro?

Eh? Not yet, bro. Soon.

great! all of them have awesome music.

especially X2, X4, and X6

ice sage, say it with me...

"Mega Man X"

bro

Mega Man X

which one has your favorite ost?

Edited by Ice Sage

I'm a firm believer that no matter how bad a piece of entertainment is, it's enjoyable with good company

Lucky you then Pride, I don't have that ability...there are so many things are completely inappropriate for me that it's better to leave me out than have me ruin it.

I'd ask about it, but it seems personal. I apologize regardless.

Yeah thanks.

I am a serious bookworm.

The first... three Harry Potters were nice and close and that's the way I liked them. :)

They started straying a bit in the fourth, and THEN Hollywood took over completely.

Mmm.

I am WELL aware of the love triangle - my friends IRL are all split on that issue - it's hilarious watching them debate back and forth. :)

Books are great....I love reading or watching anime.

I never got into that series and I tried really hard to enjoy it. End up donating the book instead.

Yeah, I enjoy the movies for what they are...just recently saw Harry Potter 7 (both parts)...and was like heh, it was "ok".

LOL...fortunately or not, don't have friends that read what I read, so I don't have to suffer through this.

great! all of them have awesome music.

especially X2, X4, and X6

I really like good music~

Yeah thanks.

No problem. I gotta head off soon, but maybe we could keep in touch? It was really a pleasure talking to you. :)

No problem. I gotta head off soon, but maybe we could keep in touch? It was really a pleasure talking to you. :)

I'm not here often (much to some people's happiness)...and I don't plan on staying.

BTW the honeymoon scene is on youtube and I just re-watched it and my analysis was correct...cracked head board = canopy destroyed...somewhere they broke the logic.

I'm not here often (much to some people's happiness)...and I don't plan on staying.

BTW the honeymoon scene is on youtube and I just re-watched it and my analysis was correct...cracked head board = canopy destroyed...somewhere they broke the logic.

That's quite a shame. I take it you took a break from the site for quite a bit?

Aha, I'll watch that when I get the chance.

1. I did say it was cheesy....and yes, it's the same way in the book, which makes it even worst.

2. 1. I wouldn't say it's unreliable...but it's some of the most common sets you will see on the competitive front. Secondly, the majority of the competitive world use PO/PS rather than actual WiFi games. It's quicker to battle and no need to raise pokemon. Only VGC players or collectors (me) even bother with the actual games. So toss blissey is actually seen a lot. Smogon btw, is written for PO/PS...officially they support PS now, but used to be on PO. They create the tiers and whatnot.

2. See above

3. 3. Gengar might or might not...most are special sweepers...and soft boil/wish do exist, but Blissey should never really be against a gengar (who normally carries focus blast) anyway...since she could never hit him if she was 3 support + toss.

1. lol

Well...it also would be dull if the movie was a complete rip-off from the book. Since it's actually leeching off the arthur who wrote the book.

2. Also, the Subway arena/PWT are also good ways to learn competitve movesets. *laughs* It's how I learned that and from smogon.

3. Well...Blissey would probably survive a Focus Blast if she has Light Screen put up.

Just chatting with Hatari and other people. That sounds rad.

Indeed, bro.

You can try but won't always succeed, a lesson I learned the hard way.

Yeah a pretty good outcome...and LOL, there are advantages to living forever where age doesn't matter XD.

Probably for the better.

Having fun eternally with younger people...I'd say yes.

At least the popcorn's good.

*laughs*

My sentiments exactly, Zeem. :D

Edited by 綾波

That's quite a shame. I take it you took a break from the site for quite a bit?

Aha, I'll watch that when I get the chance.

I basically forgot it existed and quit. I wasn't happy here and as you've seen, my temper gets the best of me and shit happens.

I only come back when called and it seriously depends on who sends the message and what's the issue..sometimes it's just curiosity as in this case of my retu jrn.

You'll die laughing at how a cracked headboard breaks the entire bed...especially when you see where he breaks it and where the rest collapses...i don't recommend it this course of action at all...

i sometimes go with the zero may cry team

my other team is dante, doom, and wesker

i'm kinda rusty. starting to get back to how i was with this game.

what's your team bro?

I was running Wesker/Vergil/Strider for a while but due to a fateful run in with a real live fill-the-screen-with-shit morrigan, I swore the game off for a couple of months

Played it at a friends college again this week and I'm thinking of picking it back up though

Lucky you then Pride, I don't have that ability...there are so many things are completely inappropriate for me that it's better to leave me out than have me ruin it.

See it's one thing to not like thing

but being negative about stuff is like, bad for your health man

Whenever I start getting mad or annoyed I just imagine those bad feels chipping a few minutes off my life

and I quickly shift gears

yknow?

All this talk reminds me how little new books I've had the chance to read. It's almost always been rereading stuff I already got...

I am a serious bookworm.

Mmm.

Hey Vashiane, what other animes/games/books/whatever do you like?

I support this statement.

LOL...fortunately or not, don't have friends that read what I read, so I don't have to suffer through this.

We all learn new things by being around other people. *soft laughs* That's what makes the world so special.

Night, bro.

Come whenever you feel like it. ^_~

I basically forgot it existed and quit. I wasn't happy here and as you've seen, my temper gets the best of me and shit happens.

I only come back when called and it seriously depends on who sends the message and what's the issue..sometimes it's just curiosity as in this case of my retu jrn.

You'll die laughing at how a cracked headboard breaks the entire bed...especially when you see where he breaks it and where the rest collapses...i don't recommend it this course of action at all...

Yeah, I saw that particular event in the Last to Post thread. I try to do my best to not let my anger get the best of me, since I can get really fucking nasty when it comes down to it.

I'll keep that in mind. I bet a lot of people found it funny, too.

And lol Ayanami, I'm not leaving yet. Soon, but not yet.

Edited by Invader ZM

~

I was running Wesker/Vergil/Strider for a while but due to a fateful run in with a real live fill-the-screen-with-shit morrigan, I swore the game off for a couple of months

Played it at a friends college again this week and I'm thinking of picking it back up though

yeah morrigan makes me rage

nova still gives me trouble as well

I started playing again because of evo haha

i remember the days of mvc2 on xbox live

i had like 700 wins and 400 losses

ah, man that was fun

Yeah.

You should never stick around if people piss you off. But, wb.

1. lol

Well...it also would be dull if the movie was a complete rip-off from the book. Since it's actually leeching off the arthur who wrote the book.

2. Also, the Subway arena/PWT are also good ways to learn competitve movesets. *laughs* It's how I learned that and for smogon.

3. Well...Blissey would probably survive a Focus Blast if she has Light Screen put up.

Having fun eternally with younger people...I'd say yes.

...I think, pretty sure actually, that the author was an executive producer for the movie (this actually makes it worst)

PWT/Subway gives TMs...some are ok, others not the best.

She would survive unless she's down to like 1%, but she wouldn't be able to attack back unless she had one of the moves you were saying...toss wouldn't cut it, but most blissey don't carry toss and the team will provide a gengar counter of some sort. So that way, blissey shouldn't be against gengar in the first place.

XD...yeah the whole imprinting on a two year old was kinda ._. but it's werewolf culture I guess.

See it's one thing to not like thing but being negative about stuff is like, bad for your health man

Whenever I start getting mad or annoyed I just imagine those bad feels chipping a few minutes off my life

and I quickly shift gears

yknow?

...I'm always negative, I could probably out negative zetta/sirius. * shrug * probably is, but just means I'll die sooner rather than later.

I don't have that ability, while I multi-task well, those strong emotions tend to make me focus...

Hey Vashiane, what other animes/games/books/whatever do you like?

Um... for anime/manga I like Axis Powers Hetalia, Death Note, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Black Butler, Ouran High School Host Club, Durarara!, D.Gray Man - thought still watching this and I'm nowhere near finished...

I've read a LOT of books, I can already remember them all, especially the individual ones. My top three series though is Percy Jackson, Alex Rider and Harry Potter, not necessarily in that order.

And as for video games I play a lot of little casual things like Animal Crossing, Cooking Mama (legit), Mario Kart etc. With the occasional Ghost Recon and Wizard/Pirate101 thrown in there for good measure.

... I am such an odd conglomerate of things.

Come whenever you feel like it. ^_~

This won't happen...once I stop getting PMs from certain people, I'll most than likely forget this place exists (unless a new FE game appears out of thin air).

Yeah, I saw that particular event in the Last to Post thread. I try to do my best to not let my anger get the best of me, since I can get really fucking nasty when it comes down to it.

I'll keep that in mind. I bet a lot of people found it funny, too.

It's one of my few weakness and a certain bolded word in particular presses my pisses off buttons. There are a lot of reasons why that word affects me more than being called a bitch.

I still don't recommend this course of action...but be warned if you do.

Yeah.

You should never stick around if people piss you off. But, wb.

don't say wb. Short visits are ok...long ones are dangerous. The more I stay, the higher the chance for me to lose my temper.

You have a lot of the same interests as me, Vashiane, except that I don't watch as much anime anymore.

It's one of my few weakness and a certain bolded word in particular presses my pisses off buttons. There are a lot of reasons why that word affects me more than being called a bitch.

I still don't recommend this course of action...but be warned if you do.

Earlier on in that thread, someone called me an idiot after a simple misunderstanding. I just about lost my cool, but I tried my best to remain cool. I apologize that you were called that, though. It really is a rude word to say to someone.

Thanks for the warning.

Welp, I'm off for the night. Night everyone, and it was cool talking to you, Hatari.

You have a lot of the same interests as me, Vashiane, except that I don't watch as much anime anymore.

Neither do I, to be honest.

Animal Crossing has my soul.

And I've finished part 1 of Hetalia's fifth season, so I'm like, stuck. :\