FE4 THREAD

Fia

Earlier on in that thread, someone called me an idiot after a simple misunderstanding. I just about lost my cool, but I tried my best to remain cool. I apologize that you were called that, though. It really is a rude word to say to someone.

Thanks for the warning.

Welp, I'm off for the night. Night everyone, and it was cool talking to you, Hatari.

Good night ZM! :)

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Earlier on in that thread, someone called me an idiot after a simple misunderstanding. I just about lost my cool, but I tried my best to remain cool. I apologize that you were called that, though. It really is a rude word to say to someone.

Thanks for the warning.

Welp, I'm off for the night. Night everyone, and it was cool talking to you, Hatari.

Night Bro

I once played mafia under the username "England" and RPed as one of my friends from Britain. That game was fun, except it ended in a universal loss.

Thanks for the warning.

...this thread needs to be taken with a grain of salt...that's basically my best advice about this particular thread.

In my case, a certain word was said outside of this thread, which is why it pissed me off to an higher degree than most besides the offensive nature. Not to mention the same offender continues to bring up the topic and doesn't let it drop. I've seen it posted in another thread, recently.

Bye bye

Thanks for the warning.

Night zeem.

I once played mafia under the username "England" and RPed as one of my friends from Britain. That game was fun, except it ended in a universal loss.

I should learn how to play that...

It kind of shocks me how good APH can be sometimes. I mean, it's really silly most of the time, but when Himaruya wants to hit you in the feels, he'll make sure it hurts.

...I think, pretty sure actually, that the author was an executive producer for the movie (this actually makes it worst)

PWT/Subway gives TMs...some are ok, others not the best.

She would survive unless she's down to like 1%, but she wouldn't be able to attack back unless she had one of the moves you were saying...toss wouldn't cut it, but most blissey don't carry toss and the team will provide a gengar counter of some sort. So that way, blissey shouldn't be against gengar in the first place.

Blissey shouldn't.

A good ol' Shadow Punch can hurt her pretty well as she can't learn Reflect.

Um... for anime/manga I like Axis Powers Hetalia, Death Note, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Black Butler, Ouran High School Host Club, Durarara!, D.Gray Man - thought still watching this and I'm nowhere near finished...

I've read a LOT of books, I can already remember them all, especially the individual ones. My top three series though is Percy Jackson, Alex Rider and Harry Potter, not necessarily in that order.

And as for video games I play a lot of little casual things like Animal Crossing, Cooking Mama (legit), Mario Kart etc. With the occasional Ghost Recon and Wizard/Pirate101 thrown in there for good measure.

... I am such an odd conglomerate of things.

I like to play relaxing things too such as Trace Memory and Hotel Dusk 215, etc.

Way to relax the mind.

This won't happen...once I stop getting PMs from certain people, I'll most than likely forget this place exists (unless a new FE game appears out of thin air).

1. It's one of my few weakness and a certain bolded word in particular presses my pisses off buttons. There are a lot of reasons why that word affects me more than being called a bitch.

I still don't recommend this course of action...but be warned if you do.

2. don't say wb. Short visits are ok...long ones are dangerous. The more I stay, the higher the chance for me to lose my temper.

1. Thank god for having an Ignore option, huh?

2. Yeah. =)

Don't ever stick around whenever it gets to you like this.

1. Earlier on in that thread, someone called me an idiot after a simple misunderstanding. I just about lost my cool, but I tried my best to remain cool. I apologize that you were called that, though. It really is a rude word to say to someone.

Thanks for the warning.

2. Welp, I'm off for the night. Night everyone, and it was cool talking to you, Hatari.

1. Yep.

2. Goodnight, bro.

Edited by 綾波

Blissey shouldn't.

A good ol' Shadow Punch can hurt her pretty well as she can't learn Reflect.

1. Thank god for having an Ignore option, huh?

2. Yeah. =)

Don't ever stick around whenever it gets to you like this.

Isn't shadow punch a ghost move? So it would have no effect....any physical attack will put some hurt on Blissey...but almost ALL gengars are special based :).

Yep...and then people complain when i add them...just trying to keep my cool and I always have reasons for doing it.

That's the plan...leave as soon as my business is done...until something else comes up. The people who need to know how to reach me outside of the forums already do.

Mafia isn't for everyone, I agree, but you could at least IO a game to see if you think you'll like it or not.

you asked me what my favorite mmx soundtrack was, and it is X2(you know, that mega man x game nobody likes except me)

I actually never seen hate For X2.

i've seen people bash X3 and X6 a lot

I think X2 is a great game

Bye Hatari

Isn't shadow punch a ghost move? So it would have no effect....any physical attack will put some hurt on Blissey...but almost ALL gengars are special based :).

Oh, ha ha. How silly of me to have forgotten that. xD

But Ring Target. =)

Leaving now...sleep

Night, Hatari.

Edited by 綾波

Well, I'm leaving for the Dreamscape. Bye.

Night, Acacia.

Edited by 綾波