• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay that aside.

Has anyone played "If My Heart Had Wings?" I just heard aboot it and I'm wondering if it's worth the buy.

THIRTY SECONDS UNTIL MINIONS SPAWN.

MINIONS HAVE SPAWNED

Okay that aside.

Has anyone played "If My Heart Had Wings?" I just heard aboot it and I'm wondering if it's worth the buy.

Is it a game based on the novel?

Edited by Raivix

THE OLD MAN IS HERE... wait no he's not. :< Did I just miss the old man? And by miss, I mean his appearance in the thread.

Oh and good morning everyone.

I see Rey's video is finally out, but... I'm kind of shipping him with Vashiane now

Annie doesn't even post here after all

She doesn't? This somehow surprises me.

THIRTY SECONDS UNTIL MINIONS SPAWN.

THE ALTARS WILL UNLOCK IN THIRTY SECONDS

Edited by Interest

Whooooooaaaaa Vashi your sig is tall

But perhaps they'll go on not caring as usual

tumblr_inline_mn0cd7VNmq1rau8q4.jpg

Yeah no kidding.

(SHOTS. FIRED.)

I was so sad with it ;~;

get that outta heah

and may it never be brought up again

My very username brings it up every time I post!

I really enjoyed the books~ But then again... I read it when I was like... 13 or something

But since I'm the least picky person in the world I bet if I read the books again I'd still enjoy them

I was so sad with it ;~;

I was beyond sad. I was freaking angry. I wish Peter Jackson directed the damn movie because not only would it actually be accurate but then we could at least have some epic scale battles (SERIOUSLY FUCK THE END BATTLE IN THE MOVIE - THAT WAS NOT THE BATTLE FOR FARTHEN DUR)

Edited by Interest

I was beyond sad. I was freaking angry. I wish Peter Jackson directed the damn movie because not only would it actually be accurate but then we could at least have some epic scale battles (SERIOUSLY FUCK THE END BATTLE IN THE MOVIE - THAT WAS NOT THE BATTLE FOR FARTHEN DUR)

omg saphira u can breath fire1!!?!?1!1

I'm really, really, really glad I'm no longer the only one I know that hated that movie.

I'm really, really, really glad I'm no longer the only one I know that hated that movie.

Dude.

EVERYONE hated that movie.

Dude.

EVERYONE hated that movie.

Not from my slice of nowheresville. I couldn't believe it. I could argue until I was blue in the face, and my friends all thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

My very username brings it up every time I post!

I really enjoyed the books~ But then again... I read it when I was like... 13 or something

But since I'm the least picky person in the world I bet if I read the books again I'd still enjoy them

The books were reasonably strong. Did they steal plot points from other stories? Yes. Was it essentially plagiarism for at least the first two? Probably.

But the entire cycle was satisfying to read. I especially loved the last one...still do.

Wait, which money you are talking about again...?

Eragon_poster.png

Edited by Interest