FE4 THREAD

Fia

It sounds to me like a part of you still wants a real relationship, if your "relationship" with Reimu is any indicator. I don't imagine people who are really not interested in relationship imagine themselves in a relationship with even fictional characters.

The latter part would be correct. I am the living example of that.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds to me like a part of you still wants a real relationship, if your "relationship" with Reimu is any indicator. I don't imagine people who are really not interested in relationship imagine themselves in a relationship with even fictional characters.

i would like to, but aside from actually finding someone who i think i can trust just enough to commit to, i would be far too susceptible to emotional pain the entire time. it's probably too late for me. what can i do :/ *shrug*

also sangy, a particular friend of mine is going to flip when he sees the sanae in your avatar

I've been saying again and again in the love and relationships thread, you can't shut yourself away because you're afraid of people. If you don't want a relationship, that's fine. More power to you, I don't feel that people should feel the need to be in a relationship. But avoiding something entirely because you're afraid of hurt and rejection probably won't make you happy because you're not living life to the fullest or doing everything you want.

I dunno. I'm far from a psychiatrist.

EDIT: Also, why are you calling me "Sangy"?

Edited by Sangyul

Nah dude, you're right

What it boils down to is a problem that's everywhere

a person wants a thing

but don't want to do what it takes to get it

like changing yourself to be more desirable for relationships

like getting out and making money

like fixing problems in your life by dealing with them

Right?

Edited by Pride

I've been saying again and again in the love and relationships thread, you can't shut yourself away because you're afraid of people. If you don't want a relationship, that's fine. More power to you, I don't feel that people should feel the need to be in a relationship. But avoiding something entirely because you're afraid of hurt and rejection probably won't make you happy because you're not living life to the fullest or doing everything you want.

EDIT: Also, why are you calling me "Sangy"?

i see what you mean...and no, i think you're being pretty helpful actually. you're actually listening to me and being honest.

oh and uhm...it's a nickname...does it bother you? ._.

Oh no. I have an idea who =P

oh, you're just teasing XD although it looks like it, the person you're thinking of isn't actually the closest possible...thing.

Edited by Boney

i see what you mean...and no, i think you're being pretty helpful actually. you're actually listening to me and being honest.

oh and uhm...it's a nickname...does it bother you? ._.

The nickname looks weird.

Crap I already feel tired...

from what you've said, your work schedule seems very tiring ._.

The nickname looks weird.

oh, i see...i wanted to call you that so it would sound more like a name because boron and sangyul sound too much like things...okay then.

I'm glad no one calls me by a nickname =P

you never told us XD

Edited by Boney

It seems like you made up "Sangy" though =P. Shouldn't stop you from trying to do one for me (I'm actually serious - try to make one - it would be fun)

i don't know why, but interest sounds a little bit like a name to me...but if i had to give you a nick it would be something like "inty". yeah...i may do music things, but it doesn't mean i'm very creative ^^;

I just went to a small island called Chios (ΧΙΟΣ).

Just off the coast of Turkey, where I stayed.

Heya, Fruit.
How was your trip at Chios? :D

Is it alright if I add the friend codes of all the people in the FE4 Thread (who have their codes in their sigs)?

Just wonderin'.

Sure.
Go ahead with mine.

i don't know why, but interest sounds a little bit like a name to me...but if i had to give you a nick it would be something like "inty". yeah...i may do music things, but it doesn't mean i'm very creative ^^;

*chuckles*

Success!