FE4 THREAD

Fia

I really don't try, though.

I get frustrated really quickly when people don't understand what I'm saying.

I am sorry to hear that...although I remember listening to something you said once on vocaroo you didn't sound bad

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't comment on this...cause I grew up with English...but foreign languages can be difficult. I know for a fact that I fail at Spanish and most likely any language that shares that double rolling R sound. I just can't make that sound...

Skype or something. And you don't have to be friendly with someone, just chat about something. Maybe Rey would help? You seem to get on with him? Or Dio?

I wish I had done it...but I wasn't allowed too, stupid program.

Yep! my CDs are stolen and left upside down or used as coasters...pisses me off.

Doesn't matter. Fit is both style and size.

It's true, written English is among the easiest languages in the world.

No thanks

I don't like phones, IMs or chatrooms

Coasters what

Nope

I am sorry to hear that...although I remember listening to something you said once on vocaroo you didn't sound bad

When recording a short phrase, you can try over and over again.

How do you think I feel in this thread?!

Are you feeling misunderstood, wolfie Edited by OldMan

It's true, written English is among the easiest languages in the world.

No thanks

I don't like phones, IMs or chatrooms

Coasters what

Nope

Just speaking and listening is hard?

I'd tell you to get your head out of ass and get over it, but why waste my breath? Especially because you don't seem to have a use for it.

My upside down CDs that someone left there, I've found a few cans of sodas on them.

Yep!

Are you feeling misunderstood, wolfie

Considering the fact that most of my time here if figuring out what the hell you all are trying to say...what the hell do you think hmmm?

Especially because I actually read/speak/listen/write in English. I might as well be speaking in some alien language for all the understanding that happens here!

lol, too hot of weather for me. Though Disney is fun from what I hear.

lol...yeah, I know people with like 3 rooms full of clothes. T-shirt and wind pants are basics that I need.

lol, you wouldn't know...so you can't really say.

Disney World is amazing. :D

Of course... I'm such a Disney fangirl, I'm hopelessly and forever tipped towards the "severe bias" side of the scale here.

So do I... I'm not that crazy. ._. But I do have an insatiable lust for cardigans that can't be controlled. [/sigh]

T-True. B...But you have a beautiful soul! :)

English pronunciation is hard and I embarrass myself every time I try speaking an English word, okay

That's exactly my point

I have full confidence in my ability to read English, and... confident enough that I can make people understand what I'm writing. I'm working on listening, slowly. But speaking... yeah.

Stealing? The fuck

They weren't fitting glasses, then

Don't worry, I don't intend to play RO2 anyway

So even the risk of me randomly running into you doesn't really exist

So what, that's the same for me

I'll forgive you if you provide shipping material

Glasses buddies!

... Why am I still surprised by this...?

Disney World is amazing. :D

Of course... I'm such a Disney fangirl, I'm hopelessly and forever tipped towards the "severe bias" side of the scale here.

So do I... I'm not that crazy. ._. But I do have an insatiable lust for cardigans that can't be controlled. [/sigh]

T-True. B...But you have a beautiful soul! :)

I love Stitch! And most other disney things...yeah...

lol mine is a scarf fetish...or so I'm told XD.

Nope...not according to this thread.

That's true...oh hey it's August! \o/

Stop being in the future

Just speaking and listening is hard?

I'd tell you to get your head out of ass and get over it, but why waste my breath? Especially because you don't seem to have a use for it.

My upside down CDs that someone left there, I've found a few cans of sodas on them.

Yep!

Yeah

Precisely

And I don't like traveling anyway

Oh great

Nope

Considering the fact that most of my time here if figuring out what the hell you all are trying to say...what the hell do you think hmmm?

Especially because I actually read/speak/listen/write in English. I might as well be speaking in some alien language for all the understanding that happens here!

Isn't that the opposite I'm talking about

... Why am I still surprised by this...?

It's my special ability

Yeah

Precisely

And I don't like traveling anyway

Oh great

Nope

Isn't that the opposite I'm talking about

I guess this is true...I do prefer internet communication over IRL or phone ones.

Why not...traveling is great! I want to go everywhere...except africa, middle east, and most of south america XD.

I know right...so I have to lock everything down!

you need to get out more.

Well, you all don't seem to understand me either. the difference between the two is that none of you care to know what I say.

What is this activity

What is this post

Looks like Hatari, Shirley, Vashiane, and TheEnd (with others every now and then)

You always act like a proper gentleman for Specta~!

Oh and NTG too!

Edited by Freohr Datia

Weeee I like scarves~

And hats if they go with the person

But idk if it would be considered a fetish?

I don't know...I just have a lot of scarves...both winter and summer ones XD.

Not big on hats...I've seen some rather ridiculous ones.

who knows...someone told me that is what it was XD. Better than some of the other ones out there though.

I guess this is true...I do prefer internet communication over IRL or phone ones.

Why not...traveling is great! I want to go everywhere...except africa, middle east, and most of south america XD.

I know right...so I have to lock everything down!

you need to get out more.

Well, you all don't seem to understand me either. the difference between the two is that none of you care to know what I say.

It's a pity that internet communication just. won't. work. at work

Racist

Being wolfie is suffering

Do I really

Oh my

Well soon enough i will be in the past like many of you...

Yay

But Reimu is evil. Sanae is pure.

Yeah, but like I said, I didn't roll Sanae in that game :P

I still don't know how Reimu was the only character who could fit as scum/SK via flavor since I don't know much about Touhou.

Oh, I figured you were saying you liked seeing them on guys~ Since you called it a fetish!

I seeeee well I love wearing scarves and hats too! Though mostly nowadays I wear hats because my sunglasses always break because I'm stupid and always manage to break them, and hats aren't so easy to break. Though it's kinda inconvenient to wear them on hot days... So that's kinda sad

It's a pity that internet communication just. won't. work. at work

Racist

Being wolfie is suffering

Do I really

Oh my

Yay

Email is the way we communicate at work...people prefer this to actual conversations...I'm so lucky.

Not really, I'm just not drawn to any of those places. Like, I'm more interested in Asia, Western Europe, and North America. If I can find a reason that makes me want to go there, I probably would. Right now though, I just don't have the interest.

Indeed it is. At least they learned to stay away from my anime and books.

Very much so!

It's true though XD. And you're not denying it!

Oh, I figured you were saying you liked seeing them on guys~ Since you called it a fetish!

I seeeee well I love wearing scarves and hats too! Though mostly nowadays I wear hats because my sunglasses always break because I'm stupid and always manage to break them, and hats aren't so easy to break. Though it's kinda inconvenient to wear them on hot days... So that's kinda sad

...no, I was saying that people have told me that I have a scarf fetish because I own so many of them.

This has nothing to do about men.