• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope at least you get paid well XD.

Oh...if they don't work near you, how can they talk to you?! And they are probably speaking Portuguese right?! So you should be fine with that.

Booooooo

There is probably only 5 things I own that might not be legit...but they were gifts and I didn't ask where they were from XD.

Nope. I can use the word cute and the :3 face without it meaning anything more. Yeah it would be disastrous....That is like the plot for a bad nightmare/horror movie.

And I see a fossil.

Of course I'm not

... huh

Pfffft

Yes it is

Just be thankful that I'm not hitting back

Oh my

Of course I'm not

... huh

Pfffft

Yes it is

Just be thankful that I'm not hitting back

Oh my

Figures, cheap everywhere I bet.

You shouldn't be speaking English at work, so it should be fine for you to actually talk to people there...though internet is way more convenient.

What now?

LOL, you hit back? You couldn't. Or if you did, I'd probably be oblivious to it and have no idea what you were doing. From what I've been told...that has actually happened to me before XD.

oh god!

It's my special ability

And my special ability is denial!

... Oh, gee. XD That was supposed to be funny, ended up being not funny, and then turned right around again.

Okay. What I MEANT was "my special ability is denying your special ability any usage". There. Better.

I love Stitch! And most other disney things...yeah...

lol mine is a scarf fetish...or so I'm told XD.

Nope...not according to this thread.

Stitch is adorable. But Winnie the Pooh will ALWAYS have my heart. <3

Ooh. I love scarves myself. I have more scarves than I do cardigans. Which is saying something.

This thread is full of lies and half-truths then!

wha

Oh, uh, well it's okay too.

What is that. Sometimes I know when I'm not wanted somewhere, whether it be online or offline.

NOPE.

But it's not the same.

huh i don't do anything

eh, shower time, I guess.

Oh, Shirley... :( [/hugs]

You can't deny the truth it's ... right~ there.

It may as well be! Shipping me with one person is silly when I'm the same with everyone! [/excuse whining] Although, really, I'm fueling more ideas for a certain someone's ultra keen Shipping Goggles.

... I - I should stop talking.

[/hides underneath a desk]

Stitch is adorable. But Winnie the Pooh will ALWAYS have my heart. <3

Ooh. I love scarves myself. I have more scarves than I do cardigans. Which is saying something.

This thread is full of lies and half-truths then!

Nah, that one belongs to me...that one and being oblivious to most things.

Eeyore fan here. My favorite tea cup has eeyore on it. I can sit here and list all the things I like about Disney, but I'll spare the thread.

LOL, nah, it's all truths...there nothing beautiful about me.

Figures, cheap everywhere I bet.

You shouldn't be speaking English at work, so it should be fine for you to actually talk to people there...though internet is way more convenient.

What now?

LOL, you hit back? You couldn't. Or if you did, I'd probably be oblivious to it and have no idea what you were doing. From what I've been told...that has actually happened to me before XD.

oh god!

Nah, I'm just too mediocre (law-wise) and ambition-less to get the big-paying ones.

Just what makes you think I like talking to people, specially stupid ones, when I can't even take shots at them

Pffft

Yes I can't, and be thankful for that

oh my

... Oh, gee. XD That was supposed to be funny, ended up being not funny, and then turned right around again.

Okay. What I MEANT was "my special ability is denying your special ability any usage". There. Better.

How does that work, when you've been affected by it already

Nah, I'm just too mediocre (law-wise) and ambition-less to get the big-paying ones.

Just what makes you think I like talking to people, specially stupid ones, when I can't even take shots at them

Pffft

Yes I can't, and be thankful for that

oh my

Is that really something to be proud of TE??

Trust me I know your pain when it comes to stupid users. Most recent thing was: How do I copy an email to someone else that I sent?

Silly TE.

lol, why should I be thankful for that, it'd be hilarious to try and watch you.

:3

Is that really something to be proud of TE??

Trust me I know your pain when it comes to stupid users. Most recent thing was: How do I copy an email to someone else that I sent?

Silly TE.

lol, why should I be thankful for that, it'd be hilarious to try and watch you.

:3

I spent four years unemployed. I don't care.

I don't deal with users though

Pffft

Well, be sad then

There you go again

I never knew that denial was a special ability.

This is me we're talking about here. It takes skill to be as deluded and in as much denial as me. :\

Nah, that one belongs to me...that one and being oblivious to most things.

Eeyore fan here. My favorite tea cup has eeyore on it. I can sit here and list all the things I like about Disney, but I'll spare the thread.

LOL, nah, it's all truths...there nothing beautiful about me.

Obliviousness and denial are different things really... obliviousness is not being able to see something, denial is seeing it and pretending it's not there.

o_o I used to have an Eeyore cup myself! He's definitely second-favorite. Oh I know. The spiel I could go on would last for HOURS.

Lies! You seem like you're a really sweet person, I don't believe it. :)

...you know if you think about it, winnie the pooh is a dictator in a community of the mentally disabled XD

WHAT?!

Boney, this is my childhood we're talking about!

How does that work, when you've been affected by it already

It - Because - I -

Because I said so!