• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

*hugs back* vashii, what do i do? i can't let her know how i feel because it'll ruin everything, and either way i can't even be in a relationship. i feel trapped >_<

Wait... what do you mean by "you can't be in a relationship"?

Wait... what do you mean by "you can't be in a relationship"?

my life. i've never been in any sort of relationship before and i've never been rejected, but i'm too much of an insecure mess from being insulted and hurt so many times that i just would not survive in one. assuming i actually got into a relationship without the ability to trust anyone.

my life. i've never been in any sort of relationship before and i've never been rejected, but i'm too much of an insecure mess from being insulted and hurt so many times that i just would not survive in one. assuming i actually got into a relationship without the ability to trust anyone.

Well... love is a risky road to go down to begin with. There's going to be SOME pain, it's a matter of how much pain they cause you to decide if it's worth it or not. You have to draw the line somewhere, and if they keep crossing that line, you probably should move on.

To tell you the truth - I'm pretty insecure myself, if you haven't noticed already.

But I mean... I think the best way to communicate that you love someone is by showing them. Telling them is nice and all, so they know, but I find it far more romantic for a guy to say, show up at my door with a bouquet of my favorite flowers than merely telling me he loves me. If you show her you love and care about her, she should notice. But, love's a big investment. It has its ups and downs, yes, and you have to prepare for that, you just have to know when it becomes too much.

But I'm not trying to discourage you. Go forth and conquer her heart, Boney. I have plenty of faith in you, okay?

Hi James. :)

Edited by Vashiane

Well... love is a risky road to go down to begin with. There's going to be SOME pain, it's a matter of how much pain they cause you to decide if it's worth it or not. You have to draw the line somewhere, and if they keep crossing that line, you probably should move on.

To tell you the truth - I'm pretty insecure myself, if you haven't noticed already.

But I mean... I think the best way to communicate that you love someone is by showing them. Telling them is nice and all, so they know, but I find it far more romantic for a guy to say, show up at my door with a bouquet of my favorite flowers than merely telling me he loves me. If you show her you love and care about her, she should notice. But, love's a big investment. It has its ups and downs, yes, and you have to prepare for that, you just have to know when it becomes too much.

But I'm not trying to discourage you. Go forth and conquer her heart, Boney. I have plenty of faith in you, okay?

i appreciate it, but...the problem is that i just want to be friends, but have a crush on her. i'm trapped...do i...say something and hope she doesn't hate me?

...I've actually met someone that might qualify as an Olivia. So damn annoying. Wanted to punch her.

But I've never smoked!

Any reward for completing challenges?

Not really. You get an icon showing how many challenges you've completed (and it might not even last after October)... and if you complete all eight, you get a t-shirt.

I'm mostly doing them as a test of endurance. And to stock up on some support gems.

Why am I laughing? xD

"Oliviaesque" isn't the point I was making ya know.

It's "I'd like to find someone real to go gaga over."

...maybe it's already happening, and that's kind of bad because I'm not sure I've known her well enough to have her feel the same way... or if she's even INTERESTED in feeling the same way.

Don't tell me you've found someone else already

Like you wouldn't do it anyway...

[/sigh] Hopefully Rey gets together with Annie... I'm rooting for the two of them, really. :)

Is that an "I want my beloved to be happy"

ohmy.png

Edited by OldMan

Not really. You get an icon showing how many challenges you've completed (and it might not even last after October)... and if you complete all eight, you get a t-shirt.

I'm mostly doing them as a test of endurance. And to stock up on some support gems.

Well that's pointless. Play something else *hint hint*

As a matter of fact, I've just finished Cruel mode. Probably will take a break from the game until the next story update.

Also who should be put in gen 5?

Ah, I was just wondering at tournaments did you prefer using your favorite character to win? Or use top tier characters to win?

Favorite! I don't use characters if I do not find them fun to use. It's more fun that way even if I lose. Makes sense, ja?

Well that's pointless. Play something else *hint hint*

As a matter of fact, I've just finished Cruel mode. Probably will take a break from the game until the next story update.

I'm really tired of dropping things halfway through.

That'd be October - when Anarchy/Onslaught end, the game gets released and Act 3 is completed.

They promised no wipes.

Also who should be put in gen 5?

Everyone who posts often and you don't recognize.

I'm really tired of dropping things halfway through.

That'd be October - when Anarchy/Onslaught end, the game gets released and Act 3 is completed.

They promised no wipes.

Is that meant for PoE, or possible other games?

Did they use to wipe things out in the past?

Everyone who posts often and you don't recognize.

I DON'T KNOW THEIR USERNAMES

I DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THEIR POSTS

Edited by Marthur

Is that meant for PoE, or possible other games?

Did they use to wipe things out in the past?

I mean in general. I tend to stop things soon after I notice diminishing returns.

They did a wipe when they shifted from closed beta to open beta, and said it'd be the last one.

I think that instead of wipes, they're going to let the old leagues (standard and hardcore) kind of rot while they release temporary leagues with twists (like anarchy and onslaught) every now and then.

I DON'T KNOW THEIR USERNAMES

I DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THEIR POSTS

There's Shilrey, Vashiane... and some dudes

I mean in general. I tend to stop things soon after I notice diminishing returns.

They did a wipe when they shifted from closed beta to open beta, and said it'd be the last one.

I think that instead of wipes, they're going to let the old leagues (standard and hardcore) kind of rot while they release temporary leagues with twists (like anarchy and onslaught) every now and then.

There's Shilrey, Vashiane... and some dudes

I'm not sure if I see what you mean.

I see.

So like this!?

subwaymapWIP.png

I'm not sure if I see what you mean.

I see.

It's okay, Marthur

So like this!?

subwaymapWIP.png

You couldn't resist, huh

AAAAAAAACEEEEEEEEEE ;_;

I like how you only mentioned the girls.

Don't explain the joke

NEVER

I'm just updating this pic for now

He last posted on tvtropes apparently. ;__;

And I'm probably only stopping for Nintendo's dating sim (if it ever gets here) or Falcom's highschool sim

Noooooooo

It's hopeless ;_;