• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad End

BUT WHAT ABOUT MY MIND!?

*pat* ;_;

It can't be helped

That one's gone already

If only I had the raws ;_;

Oops, didn't realise that. In hindsight...

In hindsight...?

In hindsight, I see how I did a horrible thing.

It's okay comrade, it wasn't that bad

I-I'm fine with that. ;_;

It's okay Marthur Edited by OldMan

I see that Ayanami is obviously jealous of Olivia. :smug: :smug:

14454153.jpg

Huh?!

The HELL is going on?

That's what I'd like to know?

Ayanami wants you, Rey

D=

お断りします。

ええとね

Boney, listen to what Freohr says and I want you to think REALLY, REALLY hard about it. Because what Freohr said applies to more people than just Ayanami.

EDIT: And for the record, I find the amount of hate he showed for Olivia in that thread fucking ridiculous. It's a fictional character. Save your hate for other things (or better yet, don't hate at all).

No.
But it shows off of what she really is through her Psycho locks.

Well

Seeing somebody make posts to spite characters out of jealousy... is not particularly a characteristic I would want in another person...

Not to mention being judgemental about the way somebody dresses to begin with, I don't see that as a reason to hate a character (if somehow in this case it doesn't have to do with his obsession over Rey~)

A bit more specifically though, Rey wouldn't feel honoured at all because he's creeped out about Ayanami's obsession, and idk about you Boney but obsessions can get a little creepy~ He'd have obsessions over Integrity and BLS and sorta Shirley for a bit as well and several other members I don't quite remember.

The fault of that though is he very likely has autism or something, though, so it's not like you can blame him or say something is wrong with him for it... it's just at the same time, though... it can still seem quite uncomfortable~

This man speaks the truth.

oh, i thought ayanami was nice. i guess i just missed these threads you guys are talking about...? ._.

I am.
Olivia's characteristics are just what I not like. -.-
-----
Doing another round of Mother 3.
Miss Lucas and the gang and need to finish my recorded run of it. -.-

Okay

So

How are things going

Okay. Been in the hospital for a few weeks due to a car accident (my left eye is still paralyzed), but for the rest I've recovered pretty well.

You?

What the fucking fuck I was at a party in Gangnam and then we just got shut down from six noise complaints now what the fuck am I supposed to do with the rest of my Saturday.

Okay. Been in the hospital for a few weeks due to a car accident (my left eye is still paralyzed), but for the rest I've recovered pretty well.

You?

Ouch. No permanent damage, I hope...?

Benn trying to work for a few weeks, IT team won't let me

Ouch. No permanent damage, I hope...?

Benn trying to work for a few weeks, IT team won't let me

Well, the paralyzed eye will stay for about 2 years but it will heal overtime, (and I can still see through it, it just doesn't operate the way it should be operating) the rest all healed. They had to do some surgery on my jaw though but that recovered quite well by now.

As in they're not hiring you? Damn :/ Good luck dude! I hope you find a job real fast

Well, the paralyzed eye will stay for about 2 years but it will heal overtime, (and I can still see through it, it just doesn't operate the way it should be operating) the rest all healed. They had to do some surgery on my jaw though but that recovered quite well by now.

Ouch man, that sucks. It's a good thing you're alright.

As in they're not hiring you? Damn :/ Good luck dude! I hope you find a job real fast

Well damn

What no

That pathetic job finding phase was done two years ago, thankfully

It's just that the database is pretty much always down, so I pretty much don't have how to do my freaking job most of the time