• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally understand it now...

Why everyone says the Awakening fans are so annoying.

It took me forever to see the light, but I see it now. Because I'm a member of some of the most fucking obnoxious fandoms known to man and they're annoying ME.

... Damn, people. Learn to respect someone's fucking opinions.

Welcome to the fire emblem fandom, Vash.

Though I probably made it worse with my image. xD

Well, I just thought...

I could have SWORN I left Kingdom Hearts back in Fanfiction.net, why the fuck is the general stupidity following me here now?

Ugh. Thank God you're amazing. [/hugs]

*hugs back*

I myself don't really care about Lucina/Gerome. I don't dislike it, and I use them both so I'll pair them up once in a while. But that amount of hatred is just kind of scary, plus I don't like how he insinuated that everyone who doesn't outright hate it is a terrible person.

All fandoms are going to have shipping crap associated with them, even if it's something as silly as "Super Smash Brothers". And there are going to be some irrational fans who are going to be the vocal minority and ruin it for everyone.

I miss the days when people could ship what they wanted to without people yelling at them over their shipping preferences.

Oh wait.

*hugs back*

I myself don't really care about Lucina/Gerome. I don't dislike it, and I use them both so I'll pair them up once in a while. But that amount of hatred is just kind of scary, plus I don't like how he insinuated that everyone who doesn't outright hate it is a terrible person.

I hate it too - the insinuation, not the pairing. I don't give a damn about the pairing. It's so... honestly, I fail to understand how some people never leave that stage in life when everything is centered around you and you're always right. I'm pretty sure I left that stage when I was six, so...

I mean, it's a video game. It's a bunch of pixels at the end of the day, getting so work up over it is just detrimental to your health. Even though I'll cry at the drop of a hat over one. But I'm a wuss, so that's normal.

All fandoms are going to have shipping crap associated with them, even if it's something as silly as "Super Smash Brothers". And there are going to be some irrational fans who are going to be the vocal minority and ruin it for everyone.

Samus/Solid Snake shipping. XD

Celibate MaMU or FeMU.

Everyone loses.

Despite my main pairings for maMU and feMU being Miriel and Henry, I also ship Miriel with Henry and Libra, and Henry with Miriel and Cherche. I never lose :P:

I would ship that too. Just not *my* specific maMU and feMU because my headcanon says they're half-siblings :P

EDIT: But in all seriousness, I would totally ship maMU/feMU if I could.

Edited by Sangyul

Celibate MaMU or FeMU.

Everyone loses.

B-B-But then my Henry gets his unpaired ending...! And that is not happening!

Touché.

But what about MaMU x FeMU?

... Mine are twins. ._.

I would ship that too. Just not *my* specific maMU and feMU because my headcanon says they're half-siblings :P

... Mine are twins. ._.

You're both posting in the *FE4 THREAD*.

Edited by shadowofchaos

You're both posting in the *FE4 THREAD*.

The FE4 THREAD. Where everything and anything gets shipped. Even that rock and that chair.