• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I--... Well... I... Uhm...

Hang on, I need time to think of the next panel.

This is too much.

And good morning, people.

It's only 6AM but I am wide awake.

Sure!

Meanwhile 2 minutes in Photoshop:

rey5.png

Morning thread...

Hmm... meanwhile I still have a single Avatar. Heh...

Same here :D

You video edited that, right? I'm pretty sure that isn't programmed into the game.

See you.

Hue hue hue.

Also I wonder what's to happen once Ace sees this.

*The video has no effect on Ace*

rey3low.png
rey4low.png

Sadly I was unable to draw Vincent. So it's not as funny as I thought it'd be. ;~;

Sure!

Meanwhile 2 minutes in Photoshop:

rey5.png

Lol, that is so funny XD

Morning Ace.

Nothing much. I'm not really being productive at all since it's still summer break.

Even if I'm a senior this year. -w-

I should start working on stuffs, though.

Hey, me neither. Although I sort of want to be productive but then I think, pfft, I can be productive LATER. I won't have as much time to be unproductive the rest of the year! But it still nags me so I oughta do something about it.

Oh, senior year eh. Well, g'luck with that. Have you been to the US before or was this the first time you moved there?

Yes, working on stuffs is a good pastime.

Hey, me neither. Although I sort of want to be productive but then I think, pfft, I can be productive LATER. I won't have as much time to be unproductive the rest of the year! But it still nags me so I oughta do something about it.

Oh, senior year eh. Well, g'luck with that. Have you been to the US before or was this the first time you moved there?

Yes, working on stuffs is a good pastime.

It's my first time.

I moved back in December. Things here are weird sometimes. I'm still trying to get used to the culture and stuffs. :c

It's my first time.

I moved back in December. Things here are weird sometimes. I'm still trying to get used to the culture and stuffs. :c

Ok yeah, that's what I was wondering about, haha. How about the school system? Easy getting used to it?

Getting old aaaah~ /rolls

Ok yeah, that's what I was wondering about, haha. How about the school system? Easy getting used to it?

School is kinda easy, to be honest. :P

The system is alright, nothing fancy. I'm still abit awkward on events like dances and yearbook because we totally don't do that back in Vietnam.

Edited by Amelia

Getting old aaaah~ /rolls

AT LEAST YOU STILL HAVE A YEAR.

WHAT KIND OF FUCKING WORLD DO WE LIVE IN THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO SEND ME OFF TO COLLEGE NEXT MONTH.

School is kinda easy, to be honest. :P

The system is alright, nothing fancy. I'm still abit awkward on events like dances and yearbook because we totally don't do that back in Vietnam.

It's good that you can adapt to the system. I've heard stories of people going insane because of different systems.

Yeah, that would be a bit awkward for me too. We don't have anything fancy like that over here either.