FE4 THREAD

Fia

An adventure's job never ends.

Roll d6 to choose next color to find.

[/rolls] Try a pale blue for the background's primary color to offset the warmer, brighter oranges and yellows.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Now you should go on a quest to help me decide if I should keep the original background, use a solid colour, make my own background, or just leave it blank!!

Uh... Make your own?

[spoiler=I am horrible]vzwv.png
Gomenne.

Would have been Vincent's fanboy/girl at the bottom row but I dunno who so I added Annie and MK404 instead
I should color this

/drags self back into the night

Edited by Amelia

Well I mean I'm leaving this program early (on Tuesday) anyway, so it's not like I expected to get any credit for it. Like since I miss the final exam, I automatically fail. It's just annoying when my parents check out my attendance record and chew me out for not going to class. @_@

What's up?

Eh, had kinda of a confrontation with myself. After two years I finally came to terms that I don't really want to keep studying Aerospace Engineering... ... ... ... well, at least better late than never...

Eh, had kinda of a confrontation with myself. After two years I finally came to terms that I don't really want to keep studying Aerospace Engineering... ... ... ... well, at least better late than never...

Believe it or not, I understand that feeling...

Believe it or not, I understand that feeling...

Man, it's still quite a downer. My mom suggested me to continue it anyway, so that I could have a way to sustain myself in the future where I on the side I could find a more permanent route. I don't quite know if I should really... but who knows. I'll have this next semester to think about it... I think...

WAS THERE ALCOHOL INVOLVED? :v

.... no.

...That's... rough...

Hope it works out for you still... and you find what you're looking for.

Man, it's still quite a downer. My mom suggested me to continue it anyway, so that I could have a way to sustain myself in the future where I on the side I could find a more permanent route. I don't quite know if I should really... but who knows. I'll have this next semester to think about it... I think...

.... no.

You could always try to go for something similar that catches your interest too (i.e. a major that you can get a degree in that you have plenty of credits towards).

I suppose. Though I've spent years already trying to find that answer. I only took engineering because I was almost at College, was the first suggestion given to me, and I kinda panicked at the prospect of spending at least half a year without something to do... oh well...

I suppose. Though I've spent years already trying to find that answer. I only took engineering because I was almost at College, was the first suggestion given to me, and I kinda panicked at the prospect of spending at least half a year without something to do... oh well...

Sounds like me.

Fortunately, a lot of classes I took early on also were classes required for a CS major.

One of my friends realize during our third year that he didn't want to do mechanical engineering, that he didn't find it fun and he thought it was supposed to be that way until he took botany. Sometimes that happens. If you don't want to keep studying aerospace engineering, you should switch to something you want to study. You want to enjoy what you do.