FE4 THREAD

Fia

sorry no happy here.

just as TE said about the religion thing yesterday, it's pretty disgusting for anyone to try to get others to like their interests when not everyone likes it.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Um... does this thread need to turn into the good days thread?

Today's good so far because I got good good sleepy~! Despite still getting a headache because I woke up earlier than I'm used tooooo

It's also really good because chocolate iced creme filled doughnuts!!!! =D

But also now that I'm up early I have more time to hunt monsters~!

Oh oh oh oh and for once it was real easy for me to answer a favourites question!!

Edited by Freohr Datia

Awww sorryyyyyy~

I feel so insensitive all the time...

But I guess even if this thread can't turn into that thread, I will still try to brighten it up in here a little!

Remember Shirley. As we always say here, the darkest times are the hours before the dawn. So hang in there, alright? The good times will come too. They will definitely come. If anything, you can take solace in the fact that reality is ever-changing and a lot of those changes can be good, depending on how you take them.

That's all I can contribute (besides agreeing with what Marthur said about accepting reality) without writing a stupid long post full of nonsense philosophy.

Y'all motherfuckers need some chocolate.

But really, let's just talk about some happier things. Or something lighter, at least. :<

Awww sorryyyyyy~

I feel so insensitive all the time...

But I guess even if this thread can't turn into that thread, I will still try to brighten it up in here a little!

No, I'm sorry. I'm just being bitter. It's just how that thread turned out is like... mostly for people in a certain clique or something...

Remember Shirley. As we always say here, the darkest times are the hours before the dawn. So hang in there, alright? The good times will come too. They will definitely come. If anything, you can take solace in the fact that reality is ever-changing and a lot of those changes can be good, depending on how you take them.

That's all I can contribute (besides agreeing with what Marthur said about accepting reality) without writing a stupid long post full of nonsense philosophy.

Is there anything good left for me though... I'm sorry, I'm just being negative. I think this thread has had enough negativity from me. >_>

Does anyone know when TE is home?

Is there anything good left for me though... I'm sorry, I'm just being negative. I think this thread has had enough negativity from me. >_>

Does anyone know when TE is home?

Most certainly! It is a fact of life that there is something for everyone. Don't worry about it, you're just in a certain phase where you're a bit biased. It'll go over in time.

I don't know, sorry.

I dunno, it doesn't seem very cliquey... this place has large large large cliques anyway

Maybe it's just that not enough of other people try to go in there to post~! Like only a few bother or something... Maybe they're the few members in this forum who aren't so negative and depressed and are willing to contribute happy, uplifting thoughts~

O-oh and the only way any of us really know TheEnd's on is if he's posted in here... though a few probably contact him in other places =3

Edited by Freohr Datia

I just realized twgok s3 was out

oops

I stopped following that midway through the second season.

I NEED CLOSURE ON MY RELATIONSHIPS DAMMIT.

(also hey hi hello do you even sf omg)

Most certainly! It is a fact of life that there is something for everyone. Don't worry about it, you're just in a certain phase where you're a bit biased. It'll go over in time.

I don't know, sorry.

I can only say I hope so. I dunno if I can manage until 5 pm today...

eeeeeeeep.

I can only say I hope so. I dunno if I can manage until 5 pm today...

eeeeeeeep.

Think you could do anything to distract you when you don't have work things to do?

It's ok Shirley, he'll be back soon.

Meanwhile, I've delivered my worst and have no more ideas. ;__;

Beautiful.

I am the same actually.

I stopped following that midway through the second season.

I NEED CLOSURE ON MY RELATIONSHIPS DAMMIT.

(also hey hi hello do you even sf omg)

I stopped reading when children arc began.

So boring. :c

And good morning, people~

Edited by Amelia

Think you could do anything to distract you when you don't have work things to do?

It's ok Shirley, he'll be back soon.

Uhhh, well I still have work to do but work is driving me insane too. Which sucks because it didn't used to be this way.

Soon. Even longer for someone else.

shirley is te's nagging wife waiting for him

what are you talking about

I'm waiting for penguin mostly. Wait what.

I stopped reading when children arc began.

So boring. :c

And good morning, people~

omg ikr.

'Morningggggg (even though it's like 12:37am and I'm totally going to skip class tomorrow too. WELP, AT LEAST I'M GOING HOME ON TUESDAY~)

Good morning Amelia.

Uhhh, well I still have work to do but work is driving me insane too. Which sucks because it didn't used to be this way.

Soon. Even longer for someone else.

That doesn't sound good. Wish I could help somehow.

Yes...even longer for someone else.

ein's the family pet

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat

*steals him away* My pet.

@Nightmare: Nope... It's okay, I'm not even sure what would really help me now. So it's fine. I'm not exactly asking for anything. >_> Just sort of... not wanting to bottle things?

Edited by Ninfia