• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

[10:44:10 AM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): IS IT MY FAULT I HAVE THE HEART OF A MAIDEN

Sounds more like you have the muscles of a maiden yo

Also this thread's been getting real soapboxy, like what's up with that? Everyone wake up on the wrong side of the bed or something

Edited by Pride

Also this thread's been getting real soapboxy, like what's up with that? Everyone wake up on the wrong side of the bed or something

I don't even know man. I'M TRYING.

I don't even know man. I'M TRYING.

We gotta try harder man

we gotta be the thread's

hope

Anyways, I hear you almost done over in Korea, or something? What was it like living there, eh?

MANual labour is one of my favourite things. I'd even take a job that required it, but the pay is usually not so hot for such jobs.

I enjoy all the manual labor I can get at my workplace, getting the blood going helps warm up while working in a fridge, yknow?

If only jobs that required no skills except "lift" paid well

if only

We gotta try harder man

we gotta be the thread's

hope

Anyways, I hear you almost done over in Korea, or something? What was it like living there, eh?

I GOT THIS.

Well I was living in a dormitory for the past couple of months, so it's not like it was a radically distinctive experience. The only differences were like the presence and availability of alcohol. hueheuuheuuehuehue.

I enjoy all the manual labor I can get at my workplace, getting the blood going helps warm up while working in a fridge, yknow?

If only jobs that required no skills except "lift" paid well

if only

I dig, my man. I dig. I just enjoy manual labour by itself. It's a strange thing, but I get all the zen from it, ya dig? It's my preferred work. Office work can be cool too but it don't sit so hot with me. But yes, if only they paid well.

still though, I'd like to try being a construction worker or some such for a while, if only for the experience. Remember the experience talk we had? Yeah.

Well I was living in a dormitory for the past couple of months, so it's not like it was a radically distinctive experience. The only differences were like the presence and availability of alcohol. hueheuuheuuehuehue.

I see, I see. Thought you were living a more lone wolf life.

Oh? What's the legal drinking age out there?

I dig, my man. I dig. I just enjoy manual labour by itself. It's a strange thing, but I get all the zen from it, ya dig? It's my preferred work. Office work can be cool too but it don't sit so hot with me. But yes, if only they paid well.

still though, I'd like to try being a construction worker or some such for a while, if only for the experience. Remember the experience talk we had? Yeah.

right right I understand completely

replenishment of the soul through exertion of the body

solace in repetition, etc

I see, I see. Thought you were living a more lone wolf life.

Oh? What's the legal drinking age out there?

"Officially," it's 19 (basically you're good if you were born in '94), but since I'm right in the middle of a college town, most bars here don't card. And even if I start to go around Seoul (Gangnam, Seongnam, Hongdae), bars don't care how old you are as long as you speak English. :P

I'm sure I would enjoy the exercise if I were more fit and weren't so tiny~! ^o^

Man you can be fit anyway

like a tiny little powerhouse

"Officially," it's 19 (basically you're good if you were born in '94), but since I'm right in the middle of a college town, most bars here don't card. And even if I start to go around Seoul (Gangnam, Seongnam, Hongdae), bars don't care how old you are as long as you speak English. :P

Well shit

That's cool

Hey are the koreans particularly xenophobic? Like, would I be able to do all this stuff if handsome, clearly not asian-me, went around?

Exactly! I knew you wouldn't let me down, comrade.

I live to know, after all.

Well shit

That's cool

Hey are the koreans particularly xenophobic? Like, would I be able to do all this stuff if handsome, clearly not asian-me, went around?

It is. \o/

And not really. There are a lot of foreigners in Seoul (okay, not a lot, but more than you'd expect), and a lot of bartenders speak English. Also there are a bunch G.I.'s at like every place I go too. lulz.

No, I'm sorry. I'm just being bitter. It's just how that thread turned out is like... mostly for people in a certain clique or something...

Is there anything good left for me though... I'm sorry, I'm just being negative. I think this thread has had enough negativity from me. >_>

Does anyone know when TE is home?

A little later than usual because I just had to stay a little more to talk to my boss about a troublesome co-worker who's getting kicked away

Today was a good day

I just realized twgok s3 was out

oops

I noticed

And since I wasn't caring about s2 already... well

Which reminds me, I can't remember if I read last week's chapter

Oh wow it's been a month already

Also

Things have been posted to make me 'what'

So

what

Edited by OldMan

what are you what'ing about exactly?

[spoiler=FE4TAN progress]

Plog. 17 - It's those bandits again.
Units: Masaa, Vincent, Aurora, Tiramisu, Iris, Makaze, Ace Tactician, Musashi, Pilot, Popo, Sylvester, Acacia Sgt, Sara, Roy
Casualty: None
Support:
Musashi x Roy : It sure is.
Popo x Roy : Grammar nazi.

DLC. 12 - Hot springs! ...Infested with monsters.
Units: Masaa, Vincent, NoName, Nightmare, Luminescent Blade, Dexter, Rey, Ninji, Sara, Roy, Alex, Arthur, Naminé, Alice
Support:
Chrom x Alex : Not completely useless son after all.
Masaa x Ninji : Wait. Wyverns can blow fire!?
NoName x Rey : Teaching dance steps.
Dexter x Naminé : And humble too.
Sara x Roy : Cold.
Roy x Alice : You will.

Skrm. 35 -
Units: Sirius, Bianchi, NTG, Enjolras, Rei Rei, Ein, Hatari, Sask, Naru, Gemori, Fia
Support:
Sirius x Gemori : Sirius wasn't even fazed.
Ein x Bianchi : How did you even find it there...
Rei Rei x NTG : Secrets.