• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Make sure to get all the bad endings. =D

It's got multiple endings? Excellent.

: (

I hope you can get your classes and stuff.

You'd think after being there for a couple of years they'd treat me with some respect right

But it's fine

I'll get them waitlisted classes

one way or another

My dog is crapping on the entrance of an anthill, thereby probably killing some ants with crap...

...to Awakening's Divine Decree.

have I ever told you how much I dislike toilet humor

it's the lowest, most degenerate form of comedy

I mean... it makes sense, because all I really, really, really want... more than anything... is for my own personal hero to save me,

hohohoho

Oh by the by Marthur I started Radiant Historia, and I am already enjoying it like

a lot

Stocke's incredibly clever for a jrpg protagonist.

Yes, He's quite mature too, which is quite a breath of fresh air compared to all the silent or stupid teenage protags out there.

As for me, I've encountered Olivier, and as you said, he is glorious.

No.

I just realized what was happening a few minutes ago. I just thought I should share.

Edit: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That would have been a fitting avy change in response to my "lowest form of comedy" then.

That avy is great, Pride.

Edited by shadowofchaos

There's a true ending if you complete certain quests.

I'd recommend getting the normal one first though. You'll be able to obtain the true ending in the same playthrough anyway.

Sounds like fun!

If I'm lucky my dad MIGHT be bringing home a copy of Borderlands 2 - I think I successfully convinced him into it.

Ooh, FMA. I know a bit abut it, and I've watched the couple of episodes that come up CN on Saturday Mornings, but I'm by no means an expert.

Noice, I've heard good things about Borderlands 2. Unfortunately I only have nintendo systems so my gaming choices are kinda limited.

I finished the first FMA a week or two ago and now I'm 15 or so episodes into Brotherhood. It's really great, I recommend watching it if you have the time.They have the whole FMA 2003 series subbed and dubbed free on funimation.com.

You'd think after being there for a couple of years they'd treat me with some respect right

But it's fine

I'll get them waitlisted classes

one way or another

hohohoho

Yeah they should have gaven you priority/respect. Good luck

I'm too easily amused by Wakamoto vids.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H79adCpSolQ

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IAyJQcN3zfk&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DIAyJQcN3zfk

Ah yes... I could never take the Emperor of Britannia seriously ever again... lol Especially after the alternate speech Wakamoto made at the prince's funeral.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Noice, I've heard good things about Borderlands 2. Unfortunately I only have nintendo systems so my gaming choices are kinda limited.

I finished the first FMA a week or two ago and now I'm 15 or so episodes into Brotherhood. It's really great, I recommend watching it if you have the time.They have the whole FMA 2003 series subbed and dubbed free on funimation.com.

Surprise Christmas gift for the family got us our 360, so. I seriously had no clue this time, and I usually know a good 90% of the Christmas presents.

Oh they do? Sweet. I'll probably have to watch it subbed because people don't know how to be quiet in my house and I speed-read anyway, but I'll definitely look into that.

Yes, He's quite mature too, which is quite a breath of fresh air compared to all the silent or stupid teenage protags out there.

As for me, I've encountered Olivier, and as you said, he is glorious.

I mean it's just cool to have a protag who's thinking...what you're thinking.

"man that hiess guy totally knows about this time control shit I'm gonna make sure he never finds out, cause hes a fishy-ass dude for giving me this"

He is the greatest in all of TitS

I swears it

Edit: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That would have been a fitting avy change in response to my "lowest form of comedy" then.

That avy is great, Pride.

Komaeda is great

... My regret senses are tingling...

It's just that I can't approve of a line of thought wherein one depends on another to solve their problems. I'm not sure how serious you were with that statement, but please do not entertain such notions, even subconsciously. It's...unhealthy.

There's a true ending if you complete certain quests.

I'd recommend getting the normal one first though. You'll be able to obtain the true ending in the same playthrough anyway.

noted noted

Yeah they should have gaven you priority/respect. Good luck

Thanks friend

Ah yes... I could never take the Emperor of Britannia seriously ever again... lol Especially after the alternate speech Wakamoto made at the prince's funeral.

Yeah, that alternate speech was pretty funny.

It IS. It's, like right up there in my favorites next to Virion and Owain.

Oh, no, I was making a joke. By grinding you trivialize the difficulty until there practically is none. That was a terrible joke, I'm not funny. :\ I forgave the localization team for giving us the name "Future Past" once Apotheosis came out. I prefer that one myself. But Future of Despair > Future Past. Definitely.

I'm kind of bored too. I mean, I could go lay down paths for my Animal Crossing town but so many OCD tendencies. ._.

Well, do we ever plan for that sort of thing? It just slips... I think secretly, a part of me wanted to spill it really.

I mean... it makes sense, because all I really, really, really want... more than anything... is for my own personal hero to save me, just like I want to save everyone else. I've always hoped that if I extend my hands out to enough people, one of them will catch me if I ever start falling.

Well, it's not a I "can't" bottle things up - I actually can, for a pretty long time. It's just... very, very unhealthy.

D: I like Chrom's and Azure's only. >_> And I guess Lon'qu's was rather sweet too.

Oh, sorry. I don't have much of a sense of humor, much less nowadays. And I still don't forgive them! I must learn the other DLC's JP name... and familiarize myself with it, like with FoD. Future of Despair is way superior.

Well, but I'm at work... So I can't... and aaaah, you're into AC too?! D: It's like a game that sucks up your free time...

That's true, but sometimes people might not think that. They might think I do it on purpose? Or for sympathy/pity/something? I think both of us have a part of us that wants to spill it to someone.

Because yes, like you said, for someone to save us... I do too... maybe that's why I spilled to a few select people. Like three now? For the most part. And I think a part of me still doesn't want die, hence the hesitation to hurt myself.

Oh, I don't think I can hold things in anymore... It is unhealthy for sure.

I mean it's just cool to have a protag who's thinking...what you're thinking.

"man that hiess guy totally knows about this time control shit I'm gonna make sure he never finds out, cause hes a fishy-ass dude for giving me this"

He is the greatest in all of TitS

I swears it

Komaeda is great

It's just that I can't approve of a line of thought wherein one depends on another to solve their problems. I'm not sure how serious you were with that statement, but please do not entertain such notions, even subconsciously. It's...unhealthy.

noted noted

Thanks friend

Not solve... just... help would be nice.

... I'm so aware of how unhealthy it is, it's not funny. If you haven't noticed by now... I'm not a mentally healthy girl. W-Well, okay. Recovery in progress, but... I'm nowhere near completely cured.

I shouldn't depend on other people to solve my problems, especially when I'm the problem, you're right... it's something I need to tackle myself... it's a silly girl's silly romantic notion, I guess.

D: I like Chrom's and Azure's only. >_> And I guess Lon'qu's was rather sweet too.

Oh, sorry. I don't have much of a sense of humor, much less nowadays. And I still don't forgive them! I must learn the other DLC's JP name... and familiarize myself with it, like with FoD. Future of Despair is way superior.

Well, but I'm at work... So I can't... and aaaah, you're into AC too?! D: It's like a game that sucks up your free time...

That's true, but sometimes people might not think that. They might think I do it on purpose? Or for sympathy/pity/something? I think both of us have a part of us that wants to spill it to someone.

Because yes, like you said, for someone to save us... I do too... maybe that's why I spilled to a few select people. Like three now? For the most part. And I think a part of me still doesn't want die, hence the hesitation to hurt myself.

Oh, I don't think I can hold things in anymore... It is unhealthy for sure.

I like Inigo's because Liam O'Brien is speaking to me. XD Owain's is beyond sweet - saying I eluded his defenses and pierced his heart? Yes! - and Henry's just makes me chuckle. It reminds me of Anna's... except I'm most like second to blood, not money. I guess I'll have to take it. Good thing he's a ball of adorable.

My sense of humors revolves around puns, so I don't have one either. Or at least... not a good one. Well, Smash Brethren was a good name, and Rogues & Redeemers is one of my favorites. I kind of preferred Summer/Hot Spring of Bonds to Summer/Hot Spring Scramble, but... Apotheosis was pretty ingenious. And yes, always calling it Future of Despair. It confuses my sister so much. XD

Animal Crossing is a sweet, innocent, soul stealing device.

If I worried too much about what people thought of me, I'd never be able to talk to anyone. But I mean... I don't want pity. The thought of someone pitying me pisses me off so, so bad. I just want someone to listen. ... That's not an inanimate object. Because my stuffed animals know how to listen.

There's always a part of you that rebels against anything you do, really. It's just you have to choose when to hear it out, and in THAT case, you should because... well, you only get one life.

Yeah, it's not at all. Holding it in lets it fester into unbelievable amounts of pain.

I like Inigo's because Liam O'Brien is speaking to me. XD Owain's is beyond sweet - saying I eluded his defenses and pierced his heart? Yes! - and Henry's just makes me chuckle. It reminds me of Anna's... except I'm most like second to blood, not money. I guess I'll have to take it. Good thing he's a ball of adorable.

My sense of humors revolves around puns, so I don't have one either. Or at least... not a good one. Well, Smash Brethren was a good name, and Rogues & Redeemers is one of my favorites. I kind of preferred Summer/Hot Spring of Bonds to Summer/Hot Spring Scramble, but... Apotheosis was pretty ingenious. And yes, always calling it Future of Despair. It confuses my sister so much. XD

Animal Crossing is a sweet, innocent, soul stealing device.

If I worried too much about what people thought of me, I'd never be able to talk to anyone. But I mean... I don't want pity. The thought of someone pitying me pisses me off so, so bad. I just want someone to listen. ... That's not an inanimate object. Because my stuffed animals know how to listen.

There's always a part of you that rebels against anything you do, really. It's just you have to choose when to hear it out, and in THAT case, you should because... well, you only get one life.

Yeah, it's not at all. Holding it in lets it fester into unbelievable amounts of pain.

Azure's English voice was too deep for me. D: And I don't know the others hahaha.

Hmm, at least you have something. I laugh at random things and silly things. And well, I'm not too familiar with the older DLCs names in JP. I didn't follow until late... like FoD time. XD

NO AC. It took NTG away from this thread!

That's true... Same for me really. And yes, precisely. I want someone to listen to me too. We're pretty alike, haha. And it'll upset me if people think I did all that in here for something, because I wasn't. And I sort of envy you that you can just talk to the stuffed animals and that'd be enough to vent? I dunno, I wanna hear something back too. XP

Well, maybe it might be more like suicide goes against the humans' instinct for survival too.

Yes, pretty much. It'll just make things worse too.

[11:00:36 AM] Amelia: Anime

[11:00:45 AM] Amelia: OH AND I ALMOST FORGOT

[11:00:57 AM] Amelia: I now understand how your waifu system works

[11:01:43 AM] Amelia: Let's see

[11:01:50 AM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): what

[11:00:36 AM] Amelia: Anime

[11:00:45 AM] Amelia: OH AND I ALMOST FORGOT

[11:00:57 AM] Amelia: I now understand how your waifu system works

[11:01:43 AM] Amelia: Let's see

[11:01:50 AM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): what

Hoping Amelia will share.

Edited by Marthur