• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually wasn't trying to imply anything, I was just being a smartass. :|

It's okay Mumu

There's nothing wrong with wanting me to leave

Except for the fact I'm unlikely to

fucking dogs keep taking a piss in my room

lolololol

Ooh, do tell. Unless it's something private, then y'know, you can keep that to yourself but...

they were 3 dreams, but a lot more vivid than usual...one was playing ssbm with family, which i guess is just reminiscence. that one was still kinda off, but i remember a ganondorf with sword lolol.

the second, being the feature presentation, was a high school day. going to to the school gym, being able to embrace my old best friend again, pep rally etc etc...then later in the day there was a girl in the hall who everyone was flocking to because she was singing, but she had a microphone so it was hard to get away from...suddenly, there was my friend there to comfort me on my way. this friend gave the best hugs, by the way. it was enchanting @_@ just for that dream, i could almost remember what her hugs felt like(not that i've had a real hug in the past year). she asked me why i didn't try singing, but that was because my voice was downright terrible in high school. there were some other vague events with her that i didn't get a hold of...

then there was a weird third dream with people i've never seen before, in my cousin's 2nd previous house(they move a lot). a guy was having a midlife crisis because he couldn't grow much of a beard while some high school kids could already do it. then when he was with his wife this other woman who doesn't like beards kept trying to come on to him while his wife was there...she wasn't as attractive as the wife or kissing the man(just hugging), so she wasn't getting very angry but eventually the other woman found herself outside of the house in a bikini...i had to let her back in, then i left the house and got in a car with a relative, but then the relative morphed into a stranger and i had to jump out of the car while it was on the road. i then proceeded to file a police report and then i woke up...

not really lucid dreams, but they seemed to become more vivid as i went further in time...

my breathing? can you tell me about that?

When you FIRST realize that you're in a dream... your heartrate might go up.

That is basically the "make or break" part if you're going to get in a lucid. If you get past that and don't wake up... you're home free.

When you FIRST realize that you're in a dream... your heartrate might go up.

That is basically the "make or break" part if you're going to get in a lucid. If you get past that and don't wake up... you're home free.

Oh, so that's why my lucid moments have been weak and brief...

Main episode with Ray.

Olivia S Support with Annie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNOoDFYOOfU

Ah, okay. But LOL, Annie loves teasing you about Olivia, doesn't she? :)

Oh, so that's why my lucid moments have been weak and brief...

That's exactly it. Normally, a sudden increase in heartrate like that will send your brain into panic mode, therefore waking you up. If it doesn't, dream as you please. Well, sort-of.

Well, we're both biased to different things... like I am to Japanese voices than English.

Yes, I think that's what happened with me. Maybe if I was familiar with their original names earlier, I'd remember them too though.

NO.

It would seem like we can be pretty alike. As I told my therapist yesterday, depressed people can kinda "mingle" together, I suppose? Because we can understand each other's pain and struggles.

I see.. I still prefer to have someone to give some kinda feedback, that's why. Though I think it'll help a lot more if they were actually physically there...

My brain doesn't tell me that than just feeling otherwise.

Exactly. But I also get mad at myself and everything and everyone else.

I love you

Well, there are some really nice Japanese voices, I think I'm just more partial to my own language.

Right? I mean, I kind of got into the game a little late, so the earlier half of the DLC was already out. Therefore, I really didn't pay much attention to it like I did the later ones.

Can't stop the true soul eater, Shirley.

Yeah, it seems that way. I guess because once you see that y'know, you're actually NOT alone, that person who understands suddenly becomes really, really special. I noticed I became very attached to the people I could latch on to, like my father and anyone else sort-of became second-rate in comparison.

I mean, it's not a flawless system, but it's a system. Gets me through the lower, smaller moments that could simmer into something nasty later.

Really? My mind just starts screaming at me. Overactive imagination, I guess.

lolololol

they were 3 dreams, but a lot more vivid than usual...one was playing ssbm with family, which i guess is just reminiscence. that one was still kinda off, but i remember a ganondorf with sword lolol.

the second, being the feature presentation, was a high school day. going to to the school gym, being able to embrace my old best friend again, pep rally etc etc...then later in the day there was a girl in the hall who everyone was flocking to because she was singing, but she had a microphone so it was hard to get away from...suddenly, there was my friend there to comfort me on my way. this friend gave the best hugs, by the way. it was enchanting @_@ just for that dream, i could almost remember what her hugs felt like(not that i've had a real hug in the past year). she asked me why i didn't try singing, but that was because my voice was downright terrible in high school. there were some other vague events with her that i didn't get a hold of...

then there was a weird third dream with people i've never seen before, in my cousin's 2nd previous house(they move a lot). a guy was having a midlife crisis because he couldn't grow much of a beard while some high school kids could already do it. then when he was with his wife this other woman who doesn't like beards kept trying to come on to him while his wife was there...she wasn't as attractive as the wife or kissing the man(just hugging), so she wasn't getting very angry but eventually the other woman found herself outside of the house in a bikini...i had to let her back in, then i left the house and got in a car with a relative, but then the relative morphed into a stranger and i had to jump out of the car while it was on the road. i then proceeded to file a police report and then i woke up...

not really lucid dreams, but they seemed to become more vivid as i went further in time...

Huh... THAT is interesting indeed. A bit strange, but what dream ISN'T?

W... WOW. This thread has twenty-two THOUSAND pages o A o;

And yet, I'm not entirely certain what this thread's overarching purpose is. Is it just somewhere that people can talk about whatever they'd like to talk about?

Basically.

And yet, I'm not entirely certain what this thread's overarching purpose is. Is it just somewhere that people can talk about whatever they'd like to talk about?

Yep, it has become pretty much that.

Welcome to the glorified chatroom that is better known as the FE4 THREAD (Only. 8D)

Please enjoy your stay.

So so...you?

About the same, especially since I've broken like three nails today and typing kind of hurts.

Welcome! Surrender your soul at the door and come join us. :)

... I-I'm kidding about the "surrendering your soul" thing, of course. Joking!

But anyway, hi!