FE4 THREAD

Fia

To be honest I can't say I know how that feels...

Well, my nails grow pretty long and all of them have broken to the point where they're no white left, and one's even bleeding. I have no idea what I did... :cry:

I'm pretty sure some of my nails grow to be about a good inch, and then they just kind of snapped off. AGH.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my nails grow pretty long and all of them have broken to the point where they're no white left, and one's even bleeding. I have no idea what I did... :cry:

I'm pretty sure some of my nails grow to be about a good inch, and then they just kind of snapped off. AGH.

/pats

it assimilates them and grows even bigger

muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk

Bleh. Sometimes I hate everyone.

that sometimes happens rather often lately

then again i'm a frustrated unemployed somewhat recently graduated man who vents off his anger on the internets until he finally gets the career he always wanted

then again i'm a frustrated unemployed somewhat recently graduated man who vents off his anger on the internets until he finally gets the career he always wanted

i can understand that a bit too well

muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk

We're almost as big as the whole FE subforum.

High-Five! I mean sits in same corner. orz

Sleep.

Edited by Marthur

Hi TE

Hey

I did get a pretty decent interview for a 3 year contract today. I'm hopeful enough.

Hoping they don't troll you this time

We're almost as big as the whole FE subforum.

High-Five! I mean sits in same corner. orz

Sleep.

Have fun

I take bets for the reasons I don't get hired.

Not enough experience 2:1

Not confident enough 3:1

Made a bad first impression 5:1

If they weren't forced to "hire" me already

I'm sure my job interview would have ended in disaster, and I'd still be unemployed to this day

I'm sure my job interview would have ended in disaster, and I'd still be unemployed to this day

Also apparently you're only useful from 30 to 45-50 or so. If you lose your job past that, it's hideously difficult to get some respect, and therefore jobs, from employers.

Also apparently you're only useful from 30 to 45-50 or so. If you lose your job past that, it's hideously difficult to get some respect, and therefore jobs, from employers.

God bless public service

I take bets for the reasons I don't get hired.

Not enough experience 2:1

Not confident enough 3:1

Made a bad first impression 5:1

Aww shucks, I hope ya get the job. I'll be disgustingly optimistic enough for the both of us!

Forced to "hire"? How'd that happen?

Forced to "hire"? How'd that happen?

Civil service

I passed a test, they called me, and were forced (by law) to put me to work somewhere there

Luckily that somewhere was a place that both suited my needs perfectly and needed someone like me desperately

Edited by OldMan

Looks like I am going to have to go with dual-booting for my system; Windows 7 and a Linux distro that I will eventually find suitable for my needs (I am still experimenting with Linux).

I'm afraid to use Windows 8 (and the upcoming 8.1), and Windows 7's support will only last up until January 2020. If M$ doesn't have a good OS by then (although 6+ years is a long time), I will be done with Windows for good.