• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

But they also lose items such as Life Orb and Choice Band/Specs/Scarf. Think of them as Arceus Plates.

Too time consuming. Some breeders are also postgame only. What if I want my Adamant Timburr in-game.

Both had a great innovation each with the physical/special move split and the infinite TMs.

5 was alright, but 4 can be easily divided between the great (HG/SS), the good (Platinum) and the meh (Diamond/Pearl).

Yup, that's the price you pay...new team building and all that. Arceus is still a beast in UBERS.

...You ask me to RNG one for you ._.

At least TMs are infinite now, I still have a whole slew of them on Platinum I never used.

Still haven't finished HG/SS...need to restart Platinum. Stupid gen 4 RNG mechs.

Do you honestly think the newborn will be as strong as the mother.

I'm just curious how it will work...I mean attacking twice is good and all, but like 50% extra damage could make all the difference and with normal typing...she gets a LOAD of moves that provide OMG coverage.

I shouldn't have to.

For a game marketed towards children, it's needlessly and pointlessly complicated.

They have always stressed the fact that you should capture numerous pokemon of the same species since they vary in strength etc.

It's all about the competitive side...I mean really, gen I everyone could be maxed, but competitively it wasn't that great. Now, there are so many factors that each pokemon is unique and some can be played multiple ways.

I'm attempting to learn how to tell which movesets are on which, and I suck at prediction!

I'm just curious how it will work...I mean attacking twice is good and all, but like 50% extra damage could make all the difference and with normal typing...she gets a LOAD of moves that provide OMG coverage.

Kangaskhan has a terrible typing and a good number of those moves run off its awful special stat. All it really needs are a good STAB, a Fighting move for Rocks and Steels, a Dark move for Ghosts and either a status move or another offensive move that can cover things like Skarmory.

Kangaskhan has a terrible typing and a good number of those moves run off its awful special stat. All it really needs are a good STAB, a Fighting move for Rocks and Steels, a Dark move for Ghosts and either a status move or another offensive move that can cover things like Skarmory.

I never said normal was good, but normal types get HUGE movepools. And scrappy can kick ass. But really, I run...Drain Punch, Crunch/Sucker Punch, x, x.

She has all she needs on the physical side...WTF are you running on special side for?!

They have always stressed the fact that you should capture numerous pokemon of the same species since they vary in strength etc.

It's all about the competitive side...I mean really, gen I everyone could be maxed, but competitively it wasn't that great. Now, there are so many factors that each pokemon is unique and some can be played multiple ways.

I'm attempting to learn how to tell which movesets are on which, and I suck at prediction!

need money for balls

Gen 1 wasn't great competitively for different factors than "everything could be maxed". Special stat for both offense and defense, speed for critical hits, lack of items that made status very hard to counter, some types were just too strong (Normal, Psychic, Ice, Electric), some were great to counter the former (Ghost, Rock) and the rest (Fighting, Fire, Poison) sucked ass.

Edited by Woodshooter

need money for balls

Gen 1 wasn't great competitively for different factors than "everything could be maxed". Special stat for both offense and defense, speed for critical hits, lack of items that made status very hard to counter, some types were just too strong (Normal, Psychic, Ice, Electric), some were great to counter the former (Ghost, Rock) and the rest (Fighting, Fire, Poison) sucked ass.

Of course, but there really is no shortage for that once you get mid-game or even early/mid game.

Well, if you want to get technical all that is true. But as far as stats go...it was all the same. So two Dragonites fought (same everything just to isolate the stat problem), what would happen...that's kinda what I'm trying to say.

I never said normal was good, but normal types get HUGE movepools. And scrappy can kick ass. But really, I run...Drain Punch, Crunch/Sucker Punch, x, x.

She has all she needs on the physical side...WTF are you running on special side for?!

95 Attack still isn't that impressive, especially since she can't boost it.

Sorta forgot, but most options aren't that strong anyway coming from her.

Well, if you want to get technical all that is true. But as far as stats go...it was all the same. So two Dragonites fought (same everything just to isolate the stat problem), what would happen...that's kinda what I'm trying to say.

mindgames son

predict wrap, send out gengar or just blizzard it

btw i'm still waiting miss silverwind

95 Attack still isn't that impressive, especially since she can't boost it.

Sorta forgot, but most options aren't that strong anyway coming from her.

Not impressive by any standard sure...baton pass and items exist.

* shrug * She's in the lower tiers anyway. I'm playing OU and UBERS XD.

That's anything before Gen 5 for ya.

Yes.

O_O thank you I'm only competitive in gen 5.

Found ya! /late

Gotta make all those posts. XD

Yep!

That "mega evolution" is so damn lazy if that's it.

I'm more curious on the mechanics of the whole thing

Hatari nearly walled by a sea slug.

She did beat the crap out of me with my first team made on crack.

Lucario nearly kicked your ass at the end. You crit'd me with a damn forrestress!

Yeah and without my friend shadowing me in either match.

Lucario nearly kicked your ass at the end. You crit'd me with a damn forrestress!

Yeah and without my friend shadowing me in either match.

Like I said, I was dicking around.

You need a coach for this?

Edited by Woodshooter