• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

No, Hatari, I understand perfectly that you're saying *I* was the problem. You, however, missed the fact that I was making fun of you for assuming I was sitting in a chair.

No, Hatari, I understand perfectly that you're saying *I* was the problem. You, however, missed the fact that I was making fun of you for assuming I was sitting in a chair.

A chair is a logic place for one to sit while at a computer, unless one is a. floating on air b. lying down somewhere with a computer type device, c. standing, d. on another piece of furniture that does not constitute a chair like structure

Actually...that saying applies regardless of where one is, the end user is the problem the majority of the time.

Shipping usually stops once you stop being single.

It's the only way I think!

Probably not 100%... Maybe it depends on who you are talking to or something

But still the best solution as well~

Actually, it stops when you get bored with it...I'm no longer shipped with anyone :3

Didn't I just see you being shipped a few days ago?... And maybe some more less than a week ago...

Temperature shock might cause you to drop dead?

That..... sounds..... ;~;

Edited by Freohr Datia

You missed Hatari being a dork.

He means clueless...

Didn't I just see you being shipped a few days ago?... And maybe some more less than a week ago...

That..... sounds..... ;~;

The only person I get shipped with is Zak, which is actually acceptable for me. Sashi as an after thought really. The whole love is over thing. * shrug *

It was crossed out for a reason.

She doesn't understand what "lupine dairy" means. It's just as well, because it would likely make her cringe.

He means clueless...

A clueless dork!

Nope, but the drop dead was...or I meant it to be, it's possible I failed at tagging.

BUT THE TEMPERATURE SHOCK PART WASN'T ;A;

Temperature shock alone sounds just cruel ;~; Especially when it's from heat to extreme cold!!!

Oh wait but it's winter for him and summer for Canada... I wonder if that would even be a huge difference~

BUT THE TEMPERATURE SHOCK PART WASN'T ;A;

Temperature shock alone sounds just cruel ;~; Especially when it's from heat to extreme cold!!!

Oh wait but it's winter for him and summer for Canada... I wonder if that would even be a huge difference~

Go to any desert save Antarctica. I assure you that's the norm, and vice versa as well.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

How horrible ;n;

Then I guess it's cruel if it's something people aren't used to =<

I actually have no idea how cold Brazil gets...I just know from talking to Dio that Canada gets layer of ICE!

I'm strangely picturing the scene from Cool Runnings now...

I actually have no idea how cold Brazil gets...I just know from talking to Dio that Canada gets layer of ICE!

I'm strangely picturing the scene from Cool Runnings now...

Yeah, Canada gets cold

But he also says it gets really hot there in summer and right now it's summer!

Only time it's covered in ice here is if it snows, then melts a bit then freezes back...

;______________;

Well, at least I get to say hi to my cousins then. :V

Don't cry. Penguins visit New Zealand and other parts of the world as well. They don't just live in Antarctica, you know.