• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

...You're talking to a gamer who only plays console and computer games, though more so the former than the latter and reads a ton of books.

The whole maps and mini figures isn't a concept that makes sense.

But if you read books D&D is perfect!

"Little"?

I'm insulted.

Hey I was giving you a chance to redeem yourself. Oh wellz.

Okay I'm done joking around. =P

Edited by Interest

...You're talking to a gamer who only plays console and computer games, though more so the former than the latter and reads a ton of books.

The whole maps and mini figures isn't a concept that makes sense.

You read a ton of books, so I really don't see why having to use your imagination to envision the events of a tabletop RPG would be a foreign concept to you.

Tempted to post "Gerome x Lucina" in there just to troll.

You're even more of a troll than I am.

Do you want me to

Do you think I was thinking in Japanese or something

No. But it's bound to happen.

No... you responded to something Rey said, who said something... else. It's probably an inside joke or something. I'm just too curious for my own good.

What's with the face ...?

Well, in my playthrough I'll be using my default avatar, who's a guy. My headcanon says that he has a half-sister who is recruited in chapter 7 and marries Henry. Since guest avatars can't marry, should I just glue my feMU to Henry and "pretend" that they are married anyway, or should I just marry Henry to Cherche? I'm planning on using both Henry and Cherche anyway, and I have another pairing planned for Cherche if I decide not to pair her with Henry, but I'm wondering what your opinion on this is.

Hmm. If it's a part of your headcanon, I say go for it, to try and keep as much your storyline contained in one playthrough - the only problem is that Henry then ends up with his unpaid ending, which is disturbing if not borderline depressing. But that's just me reading too many fanfictions. And since you have a backup for Cherche, it should be fine.

Well, if anything, I've probably absorbed a lot of people's maso-quota.

Not quite. Mine seems to still be intact.

You lost me...D&D and books have nothing in common.

lol okay

You don't know a whole lot about D&D or tabletop games in general, do you?

Edited by Charlie

Hmm. If it's a part of your headcanon, I say go for it, to try and keep as much your storyline contained in one playthrough - the only problem is that Henry then ends up with his unpaid ending, which is disturbing if not borderline depressing. But that's just me reading too many fanfictions. And since you have a backup for Cherche, it should be fine.

You know, before I heard that "Henry commits suicide if unpaired" theory, I always assumed that he just never did anything else noteworthy in his life, or just disappeared and history books never kept a track of what happened to him. I suppose I can use the ambiguousness to my benefit and say that he just secluded himself.

Also, guess who's currently doing a run with Gerome/Lucina as one pairing :D:

EDIT: I'd totally do Gerome/Lucina in my "headcanon" playthrough, but sadly my headcanon says that Avatar!Laurent gets together with Lucina. Although, who says I can't get Gerome and Lucina to A support just to troll a certain person and never reveal any of my pairings :P:

Edited by Sangyul

A lot of the information on the monsters, settings, classes, campaign structures and etc are written in various manuals. A.k.a. books.

Well... not nowadays. Or at least, you can get most of the information online.

But D&D is practically played from a book - or five.

You know, before I heard that "Henry commits suicide if unpaired" theory, I always assumed that he just never did anything else noteworthy in his life, or just disappeared and history books never kept a track of what happened to him. I suppose I can use the ambiguousness to my benefit and say that he just secluded himself.

Also, guess who's currently doing a run with Gerome/Lucina as one pairing :D:

I didn't think about it that much myself, until I heard it either.

And you could always twist the ending a bit, say that Henry "disappeared" because he vanished into the Outrealms with the love of his life. Or maybe he did seclude himself away with her. That'll work too!

Oh, you. :XD:

Edited by Vashiane

I don't know if I'm maso, but I am little :P

Join the club.

Not quite. Mine seems to still be intact.

Well, let's see if I can't break you in, then. ;)

You read a ton of books, so I really don't see why having to use your imagination to envision the events of a tabletop RPG would be a foreign concept to you.

... apparently I missed this post.

lol okay

Bleh, reading is done alone, D&D is not. /weak argument...but reading is an escape from the real world.

I learned English from D&D.

Your turn.

No. But it's bound to happen.

No... you responded to something Rey said, who said something... else. It's probably an inside joke or something. I'm just too curious for my own good.

I think you're begging for it.

Quote it and I'll explain, if possible

A lot of the information on the monsters, settings, classes, campaign structures and etc are written in various manuals. A.k.a. books.

Well... not nowadays. Or at least, you can get most of the information online.

But D&D is practically played from a book - or five.

My 2nd edition library takes offense in that claim

I learned English from D&D.

Your turn.

I think you're begging for it.

Quote it and I'll explain, if possible

My 2nd edition library takes offense in that claim

I have a really stupid question that I'll refrain from asking. But that's quite impressive...if that is the complete source of your English.

So it's highly extensive and complex enough to learn an entire language from?

* thinks *

I have a really stupid question that I'll refrain from asking. But that's quite impressive...if that is the complete source of your English.

So it's highly extensive and complex enough to learn an entire language from?

* thinks *

I thought you were going to refrain from asking that question.

I thought you were going to refrain from asking that question.

Oh that wasn't the stupid one...That was me thinking aloud.

Normally, I hear things like TV or something helped someone with a language, I've never heard that a tabletop RPG could do the same thing.

I learned English from Looney Tunes.

...now I can add to that list "I learned Japanese from Clannad... and Japanese classes."

and i learned japanese from tits and classes

Oh that wasn't the stupid one...That was me thinking aloud.

Normally, I hear things like TV or something helped someone with a language, I've never heard that a tabletop RPG could do the same thing.

Have you ever studied a second or third language Edited by OldMan

dafuq. That's hard to beat.

Lol. I am apparently somewhere between 4'8.5" and 4'11". Apparently the hospital and my own personal measurements and my friend's height don't agree.