FE4 THREAD

Fia

The concept of a horse race through the USA is still too good to pass up IMO.

But yeah perhaps Araki is decaying in quality over time.

At least you have your priorities straight. How's college doing so far?

The concept is fucking amazing, but the execution is iffy.

I dunno, part 5 was TERRIBLE and part 6 was great... who knows if Part 8 is good.

College so far is alright. My grades are good, the parties are fucking awesome, but I don't have much time to breathe nowadays :(

Didn't you finish part 2 in the anime? Cause that's where it stopped.

I didn't watch/pay attention to all of them. I think I missed the last few ones, tho.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

WAZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HOW DO I RESPOND TO THAT

I am very happyful because I just finished killing a giant purple beached jewel-covered whale that was shooting sand at me and now am eating watermelons and I really like watermelons because they are watermelons! ^o^

Edited by Freohr Datia

HOW DO I RESPOND TO THAT

I am very happyful because I just finished killing a giant purple beached jewel-covered whale that was shooting sand at me and now am eating watermelons and I really like watermelons because they are watermelons! ^o^

Don't hurt whales. :<

Well I'm *SORRY* that I don't have the heart of a Genki girl instead.

I know huh. You're just an asshole now.

The concept is fucking amazing, but the execution is iffy.

I dunno, part 5 was TERRIBLE and part 6 was great... who knows if Part 8 is good.

College so far is alright. My grades are good, the parties are fucking awesome, but I don't have much time to breathe nowadays :(

I guess I'll have to see for myself.

I'd agree 5 was the start of the slope but I wouldn't say it was that bad, though the protagonists were bleh.

Good to see you seem to be doing well at least.

Honestly, he can't really depress me more than I already am. If he could, then I probably wouldn't still be on this earth, but instead 6 feet under.

No, he depresses himself! And you stop talking about this kind of stuff, I do worry about it, y'know.

That just made the game funny. I still remember one dude who was really liking the smell of paint like some sort of junkie.

I'll look into it.

This thread kinda felt like a random high school now that I think about it. But to be fair you were always one of the funniest.

Hahahaha, I remember that shit!

I'll do the same after I catch up with OP.

Yeaaaaaah, it felt good back then. Thank you, I kinda like bringing laugh to people haha

HOW DO I RESPOND TO THAT

WAZZA is like WHAT'S UP

Well I'm *SORRY* that I don't have the heart of a Genki girl instead.

Well, don't be sorry.

No, he depresses himself! And you stop talking about this kind of stuff, I do worry about it, y'know.

No need to worry about it. If things get that bad, I'm sure someone will yell at me again.

Edited by Silverwind

Hahahaha, I remember that shit!

Yeaaaaaah, it felt good back then. Thank you, I kinda like bringing laugh to people haha

I honestly don't remember much otherwise. I just had Spar and I was going into the fat princess or something.

Between the ALLCAPS and your no nonsense attitude, it could create a lot of funny quotes.

I guess I'll have to see for myself.

I'd agree 5 was the start of the slope but I wouldn't say it was that bad, though the protagonists were bleh.

Good to see you seem to be doing well at least.

Part 5 was boring. Few fights had me interested, and the few GOOD stands they had were killed off easily. Risotto/Metallica should be one of the main guys, goddammit.

I'm holding on fine. I so want a vacation right now.

No need to worry about it. If things get that bad, I'm sure someone will yell at me again.

At least you are aware!

I honestly don't remember much otherwise. I just had Spar and I was going into the fat princess or something.

Between the ALLCAPS and your no nonsense attitude, it could create a lot of funny quotes.

The fat princess part is annoying. You literally had to aimlessly wander around.

I liked doing an ALLCAPS rant on Roxas, teehee

At least you are aware!

Aware of my thoughts or aware that someone will yell at me for them?

It's been over a year since the last one, so * shrug * you're also forgetting the fact that I'm actually too chicken to do anything, even though I have a pretty painless way to do so.

Part 5 was boring. Few fights had me interested, and the few GOOD stands they had were killed off easily. Risotto/Metallica should be one of the main guys, goddammit.

I'm holding on fine. I so want a vacation right now.

The fat princess part is annoying. You literally had to aimlessly wander around.

I liked doing an ALLCAPS rant on Roxas, teehee

An alliance between the two groups would've been interesting indeed. Would've made Silver Chariot Requiem even weirder too.

I want the exact opposite.

I met her but I wasn't inside yet. The game world felt very open and I didn't have much of an idea what to do.

Anyone really.

Also if you have a decently good PC for gaming, you might be interested in this : http://store.steampowered.com/app/222940/

Edited by Woodshooter

Aware of my thoughts or aware that someone will yell at me for them?

It's been over a year since the last one, so * shrug * you're also forgetting the fact that I'm actually too chicken to do anything, even though I have a pretty painless way to do so.

GOOD TO KNOW. I mean, I don't wanna a dead user and a dead colleague.

An alliance between the two groups would've been interesting indeed. Would've made Silver Chariot Requiem even weirder too.

I want the exact opposite.

I met her but I wasn't inside yet. The game world felt very open and I didn't have much of an idea what to do.

Anyone really.

Also if you have a decently good PC for gaming, you might be interested in this : http://store.steampowered.com/app/222940/

I dunno. I'd just ERASE ABBACHIO FROM EXISTANCE and put Risotto as a team member.

College started later this year, there was a strike last year that fucked up the calendar. Shiiiet.

And the world was HUGE, as well. Meh, now that I think about it, it's a pretty EH game. There are some cool characters, but that's all.

Shit, what's that? Chin/Mr. Karate/Joe all the way.