• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh.

Your.... Avatar.... So cute!

But not.

Also, its evil, i stared at it, and my website changed to like penguin.com or something. I probably just Clicked an ad though.

Edited by MasterKeeper™

You people keep asking that

But Rey has answered it already

But only Vashiane fits that bill. And Vincent.

Eeeeeeeeeee I've been wanting to play Portal~

But... I'm kinda unsure if I made my lappy strong enough for Portal... I couldn't afford to get all the most expensive options for it and idk if Portal needs a very strong processor or not x3

But I might wanna risk it~ At least for the first Portal game, I'm assuming it won't cost that much, and maybe if that does fine I can go for Portal 2!!!

My previous PC could handle it and it was far from being a powerhouse.

The game makes me want to vomit. Literally.

Comment Ca va? (I could say Comment t'allez-vous but I think that's spelled wrong with grammatical errors as well).

And I feel and recall your pain on group projects. Goddammit.

That works, and you could shorten it to "Ca va?" (as long as you know the person well enough). But don't ask that...

I don't mind it as long as there's no loafers in there. Sadly, there were 5 of them in my group this year.

That works, and you could shorten it to "Ca va?" (as long as you know the person well enough). But don't ask that...

I don't mind it as long as there's no loafers in there. Sadly, there were 5 of them in my group this year.

True, french formality rules usually baffle me...so I generally play it safe and go with the most formal I can successfully say (and I'm not sure what is appropriate for you either). Awww, why not?

Well my partner is 4 pages short and missing 5 references. So, no sleep FTW?

Edited by Silverwind

Don't worry. You'll be able to play it if you put your mind to it.

Unlikely

True, french formality rules usually baffle me...so I generally play it safe and go with the most formal I can successfully say (and I'm not sure what is appropriate for you either). Awww, why not?

Well my partner is 4 pages short and missing 5 references. So, no sleep FTW?

It's my weakness.

I had many sleepless nights, myself.

It's my weakness.

I had many sleepless nights, myself.

Overcome it! S'il vous plait (damn, my french is so rusty...I -think- that's spelled right)

* yawn * And caffeine is forbidden as bad things happen, damn, today is going to suck, BIG TIME.