FE4 THREAD

Fia

They're not relevant enough to mention in my resume imo.

Sadly it seems my gender might be playing against me in this field too.

Yeah, I have an online portfolio as well which I link employers to as well.

Fair enough, though you don't really want to show holes worth a few months inside a resume. I'm guessing those might've been student jobs anyway though.

Gender equality = hire all the women to balance the lack of them in the past \o/?

Such as LinkedIn? That's another good idea too.

Edited by Woodshooter

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough, though you don't really want to show holes worth a few months inside a resume. I'm guessing those might've been student jobs anyway though.

Gender equality = hire all the women to balance the lack of them in the past \o/?

Such as LinkedIn? That's another good idea too.

Yeah.

Especially in the video game industry which is dominated by young males. That and more women are trying to get into it too. One of the company (originallly composed of 6 men) I was interested in recruited 2 women recently. It seemed way too fishy for me.

Nope, a site where I expose my work/projects. But I have do a LinkedIn account, which surprisingly is up to date..

Edited by Marthur

Especially in the video game industry which is dominated by young males. That and more women are trying to get into it too. One of the company (originallly composed of 6 men) I was interested in recruited 2 women recently. It seemed way too fishy for me.

Nope, a site where I expose my work/projects. But I have do a LinkedIn account, which surprisingly is up to date..

It's the industry I guess. Funny thing is, men aren't very common in my field, yet look who's still unemployed.

Found your LinkedIn lol.

17" is just a biiiit too big for me. :/

too much information