FE4 THREAD

Fia

Hey so I just got a $100 App Store gift card. Any paid apps that are a must-buy?

You're lucky, I don't think theres anything thats a must buy since some of the good stuff are already free.(tango, we chat, and flashlight)

I guess you could just save it up for books, or music. You could get an Angry Birds game.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no experience with tutoring because being the center of the attention makes me highly uncomfortable

It makes me uncomfortable too, but too often am I drawn into crowds and such. ;_;

Impatience is an enemy you'll need to defeat then

So cool, sensei.

It makes me uncomfortable too, but too often am I drawn into crowds and such. ;_;

So cool, sensei.

At least I don't have that issue

T-thank you

I actually don't remember if that was accurate or not.

It is now.

it's true

I have no experience with tutoring because being the center of the attention makes me highly uncomfortable

Impatience is an enemy you'll need to defeat then

Pinguim, why

I mean don't record you saying "hazukashii."

Hmmm... well, I mean, would it still work if say, I ask a friend/coworker to teach me a particular language?

so is um... this shyness to speak in another language. I mean, if I can text/write/type up in that language, it'd probably be fine but not actually speaking it.

Oh, just wanted to know "penguin" in different languages! Are you serious though.

I mean don't record you saying "hazukashii."

Hmmm... well, I mean, would it still work if say, I ask a friend/coworker to teach me a particular language?

so is um... this shyness to speak in another language. I mean, if I can text/write/type up in that language, it'd probably be fine but not actually speaking it.

Oh, just wanted to know "penguin" in different languages! Are you serious though.

You mean like this? Okay

Teaching a language is a tough job you know

I don't speak English

I am, why

It's true that Brazilians are known for their trickery, but I'm not fond of that kind

You're lucky, I don't think theres anything thats a must buy since some of the good stuff are already free.(tango, we chat, and flashlight)

I guess you could just save it up for books, or music. You could get an Angry Birds game.

Yeah well I just bought a new mbp for college, and it comes with a $200 discount and a $100 card.

Maybe I'll just buy some movies... :v

You mean like this? Okay

Teaching a language is a tough job you know

I don't speak English

I am, why

It's true that Brazilians are known for their trickery, but I'm not fond of that kind

..... not cutesy enough lololol. But wow, you really did it.

Hmm... is it now.... I wouldn't know either. I wouldn't be able to speak even Chinese to people when prompted to... unless they're, well Chinese.

What are you speaking now! Or typing...

Wooow. That was so... like English word. Actually, maybe more like a combination of English and Spanish.

..... not cutesy enough lololol. But wow, you really did it.

Hmm... is it now.... I wouldn't know either. I wouldn't be able to speak even Chinese to people when prompted to... unless they're, well Chinese.

What are you speaking now! Or typing...

Wooow. That was so... like English word. Actually, maybe more like a combination of English and Spanish.

I'm not creepy enough to do that okay

I'm typing, not speaking

Why are you so obsessed with penguins

I'm not creepy enough to do that okay

I'm typing, not speaking

Why are you so obsessed with penguins

I would hope not.

Well... so you don't speak it at all outside the internet/forums?

because.

lololol @ shota. Oh god.

Yeah well I just bought a new mbp for college, and it comes with a $200 discount and a $100 card.

Maybe I'll just buy some movies... :v

Ah, I see have fun.

Lol that video.

Penguins are fluffy.

Hey thread...

U-Um... okay. I'm just going to apologize right now for anything odd that may come out of my mouth - fingers - words? I'm pretty damn medicated right now... so it's just going to be a pile of... weird. Maybe. I don't know?

On the plus side, no pain! Yay!

It's so blissful, I swear!

But yeah... pain meds + illness = sort-of pseudo "do you even get high" me.

But um, I saw this and had to respond:

Oh, I didn't even notice that...

I always figured you seemed the nicer one, actually~ You always try to be your nicest to everyone and you don't create a bunch of trouble from teasing or from your judgements x3

And you don't feel like hurting people who look at or talk to your loved ones the wrong way~

Or threaten to kill them =3

Being nice to everyone isn't as blissful as it seems. For one thing, I'm a doormat. I also thought YOU were the better person overall because you have something I don't. You actually have inner strength and don't mind telling people the truth. I just, fold. I'm a walking house of cards, because maybe if I concede to them and maybe if I treat them kindly, maybe they'll do the same for me and trust me enough so I can be considered something special to them. You actually have a backbone, yet you're still so nice and supportive and I WISH I had some of that. In my opinion, you're nicer because you're nice without being as fucking weak and wussy as I am.

And yes I do. That's where doormat me disappears - I can't STAND having someone be mean to someone I love - that's where I turn into a bitch. I draw the line right there. I'll fucking cut that person to ribbons.

But the funny thing is that a lot of people seem to LIKE that aggressive, yangire/yandere bitchy side of me... and I HATE it because I can't stand being mean. I mean, I'll get so mad and then I'll regret it so so much. Yet people LIKE that, and I just... don't understand it, why do you like me being a bitch, I DON'T enjoy snapping like that. It's so weird...

Hi Vashiane

FUCK YEAH MEDICATION

Guys remember when i was on vicodin for like a week a couple of years ago

Oh yeah, that. I think it was twice or thrice.

And yes I do. That's where doormat me disappears - I can't STAND having someone be mean to someone I love - that's where I turn into a bitch. I draw the line right there. I'll fucking cut that person to ribbons.

But the funny thing is that a lot of people seem to LIKE that aggressive, yangire/yandere bitchy side of me... and I HATE it because I can't stand being mean. I mean, I'll get so mad and then I'll regret it so so much. Yet people LIKE that, and I just... don't understand it, why do you like me being a bitch, I DON'T enjoy snapping like that. It's so weird...

vashiane...<3 <3 <3 *glomps*