• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... um... thank you.

Neither do I. I - I can't stand the thought that I upset someone and it bothers me so much. I mean, little things that I did years ago still upset me. I was a really awful, manipulative girl when I was younger. I just backstabbed EVERYONE, and all the things I did then STILL bother me. I've apologized for those years so many times to so many people, I don't think there's a number big enough.

It's pretty pathetic... I mean, I'm not going to be loved by everyone and I know this, but I want to love everyone and maybe someone will eventually love me back. I just... I let people walk all over me until I can't take it anymore, and THEN I start getting mad.

Like I don't get mad easily. I'll get irritated and annoyed easily, but actual ANGER? That's rare. But since I'm such a doormat, it's the only way people actually take me seriously. I hate threatening people, but it's the only way anyone will actually stop and listen to what I'm trying to say. It's... it's fucking awful. I mean, the words come out easily enough. Saying that I'm going to cut someone into ribbons is easy, even thought I would NEVER, EVER, do that. I'm a hero... or at least I want to be... not a villain.

I know right? Human beings are 3-dimensional beings, and it's like they don't expect. They don't think I actually have a berserk button - but I do, and I WILL not be happy when it's pushed. And I'm very defensive of the ones I care about. If you've earned a place in my heart, you're staying there. And I'll defend you to the ends of the earth. Kind of like this thread and everyone in it. <3

I try not to hold grudges because I'll dwell on them and get really upset about it. I'm a sensitive little snow maiden with a heart of glass~

Hmm. You're so lucky, you have someone who's NOT related to you that loves you. There's a person out there for me somewhere, I just have to find him. I pretend I'm not, but I'm such a hopeless romantic. The thought of someone loving me for who I am - flaws and all - just sends me into a swooning, silly girl's daydream. It's ridiculous, I know. And I thought I was the pragmatic type~!

But he's out there. I just know it. And maybe I'm not a "love at first sight" kind of person, but hopefully I'll meet him and something will just sort of... click. And maybe, just maybe, some of this silly dreams of mine might actually come true...

I was raised on Disney, I'm got the romantic fantasizes of Aurora and Snow White...

Oh, and shout out to the thread: I just remembered my birthday's in about 13 days. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Because in all honesty, my 19th birthday was a day I planned on never seeing. So seriously. I love you all so much. [/hugs]

*Hugs* You poor thing. I never would have guessed how rough you've had it

Are you jealous, Freohr

Because you're cute too

N-no I'm not jealous, b-baka!!!

Neither do I. I - I can't stand the thought that I upset someone and it bothers me so much. I mean, little things that I did years ago still upset me. I was a really awful, manipulative girl when I was younger. I just backstabbed EVERYONE, and all the things I did then STILL bother me. I've apologized for those years so many times to so many people, I don't think there's a number big enough.

It's pretty pathetic... I mean, I'm not going to be loved by everyone and I know this, but I want to love everyone and maybe someone will eventually love me back. I just... I let people walk all over me until I can't take it anymore, and THEN I start getting mad.

Like I don't get mad easily. I'll get irritated and annoyed easily, but actual ANGER? That's rare. But since I'm such a doormat, it's the only way people actually take me seriously. I hate threatening people, but it's the only way anyone will actually stop and listen to what I'm trying to say. It's... it's fucking awful. I mean, the words come out easily enough. Saying that I'm going to cut someone into ribbons is easy, even thought I would NEVER, EVER, do that. I'm a hero... or at least I want to be... not a villain.

I know right? Human beings are 3-dimensional beings, and it's like they don't expect. They don't think I actually have a berserk button - but I do, and I WILL not be happy when it's pushed. And I'm very defensive of the ones I care about. If you've earned a place in my heart, you're staying there. And I'll defend you to the ends of the earth. Kind of like this thread and everyone in it. <3

I try not to hold grudges because I'll dwell on them and get really upset about it. I'm a sensitive little snow maiden with a heart of glass~

Hmm. You're so lucky, you have someone who's NOT related to you that loves you. There's a person out there for me somewhere, I just have to find him. I pretend I'm not, but I'm such a hopeless romantic. The thought of someone loving me for who I am - flaws and all - just sends me into a swooning, silly girl's daydream. It's ridiculous, I know. And I thought I was the pragmatic type~!

But he's out there. I just know it. And maybe I'm not a "love at first sight" kind of person, but hopefully I'll meet him and something will just sort of... click. And maybe, just maybe, some of this silly dreams of mine might actually come true...

I was raised on Disney, I'm got the romantic fantasizes of Aurora and Snow White...

Oh, and shout out to the thread: I just remembered my birthday's in about 13 days. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Because in all honesty, my 19th birthday was a day I planned on never seeing. So seriously. I love you all so much. [/hugs]

Everybody does bad things. The fact that you regret it so much is a good thing! I'd say that should make up for it well enough~

At least you aren't one of those super mean people who walk over others, Vashiane =3 That thought should be soothing you a lot~

Yeah, I can get annoyed quite easily but be very slow to anger too, which is I guess why it surprises people so much when I do actually erupt...

Heehee that sounds sweet of you <3

You know, calling yourself a maiden will certainly make people associate you with Rey~

Don't worry about it, I've aaaaaalways been the romantic type x3 You don't know how surprised I was to find somebody who actually ended up really liking me... So I agree, if I managed to find somebody then you certainly will!! There are plenty of guys who like the blushing shy types after all~!

Oh, Vashi... I'm glad that never came to pass. We do quite like you =D And you are very sweet and caring!! I hope those turn into many more years for you ^o^

what you do with nine other men and a cup doesn't interest me

but i guess it does give you a lot of protein

And saccharides!

*Pat pat*

[/hugs]

And to you too... didn't you mention somewhere having a similar problem, or I am just imaging things? Either way, we're here for you.

Don't even THINK about throwing that shipping emote around, OldMan.

We suicide helpline now

For me, yes.

When I said you saved me, I meant it. And now I'm trying my damnest to repay the favor to you all, even I don't think I'll ever match up to what you've done for me.

And sweet dreams, OldMan!

Guys this thread has too many serious. ):

Aw, we love you too, girlie. <3

Hee. :)

[/glomps] Thank you Roxas...!

*Hugs* You poor thing. I never would have guessed how rough you've had it

[/hugs back]

I'm just a cornucopia of psychological issues and insecurities, bundled in a optimistic Moe package. But it's okay! It's okay. I'm getting better. I'm GOING to get better. And I'm going to be me again - back and better than ever. Okay? :)

N-no I'm not jealous, b-baka!!!

Everybody does bad things. The fact that you regret it so much is a good thing! I'd say that should make up for it well enough~

At least you aren't one of those super mean people who walk over others, Vashiane =3 That thought should be soothing you a lot~

Yeah, I can get annoyed quite easily but be very slow to anger too, which is I guess why it surprises people so much when I do actually erupt...

Heehee that sounds sweet of you <3

You know, calling yourself a maiden will certainly make people associate you with Rey~

Don't worry about it, I've aaaaaalways been the romantic type x3 You don't know how surprised I was to find somebody who actually ended up really liking me... So I agree, if I managed to find somebody then you certainly will!! There are plenty of guys who like the blushing shy types after all~!

Oh, Vashi... I'm glad that never came to pass. We do quite like you =D And you are very sweet and caring!! I hope those turn into many more years for you ^o^

I - I know. No one's perfect, and I'm not perfect, and striving to be is an impossible goal.

Oh, I used to be. Back in middle school, I just wanted to fit in so bad and have friends and be popular, that I walked over everyone. Looking back on it makes me so, so sick I can't... but I ditched that part of me. It's gone. And I don't ever want to stoop that low again.

People do get surprised, but I do NOT understand why anyone likes that side of me. I know I joke around with it sometimes, like me saying I enjoyed watching people tear into each other over their waifus and whatnot, and saying I like watching the world burn, but I mean... when I actually get mad and... and start getting... frosty I seem to just attract people. Like, my crush. I mean, he loves messing with me when I get all shy and Olivia-like, but he seems to get a real kick out of me being a cold-hearted bitch. That's how I display my anger. When I'm truly mad, I get quiet and frosty and cold. Yelling is mad. Fury is straight-up ice. And I don't like doing that, because that's not... me. That's like... my Shadow. It's like... I'm Gim-tay or something.

XD Terrible pun is terrible.

I am a maiden, I'll admit it right now. I've can't say I've ever been in a serious relationship, I'm only been kissed three times and that's as far as I've ever gotten with anyone. It's okay, four is my lucky number anyway. XD So it's more truth than anything.

You're a sweetheart, who wouldn't love you? Maybe there's someone who enjoys a blushing, shy type with a complex? I don't know. But he's out there somewhere. And that's very true... I can name a couple I know. And one in particular... maybe...? I - I have no idea, sometimes I wonder... if he actually does...

Thank you Freohr... I - I'm glad I stayed too. I get to celebrate my birthday with you guys, and that makes it special. And I'm glad you all got me to this date! :)

And to you too... didn't you mention somewhere having a similar problem, or I am just imaging things? Either way, we're here for you.

Yes, I'm a doormat too.

And I tend to respond with... err... passionate elitist rage... if someone pushes me far enough.

I'd rather be my lame, sappy, vanilla self.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Yes, I'm a doormat too.

And I tend to respond with... err... passionate elitist rage... if someone pushes me far enough.

I'd rather be my lame, sappy, vanilla self.

[/head pats] You're not lame, silly goose. And I'm even more sappy and vanilla than you are I bet. :P

Passionate rage still better than turning into something akin to the White Witch of Narnia ... gods, I hate me sometimes. ._.

This really can make one think about things...

Very... I don't mind it, really... it fits my dream dungeon, and I needed to reflect a bit anyway...