Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Vashie!

Hey DLV. :)

Possibly, but I haven't played my main file since I had trouble with the save dongle. ;-;

At least people'd still get my old team which is somewhat decent though...

Aww, that sucks. I haven't had a problem with that for what I've seen so far.

That's good. My sister's team is full of brides. XD She went and bought Bride!Silvia out of the Logbook just for the occasion too.

The only reason he even got that name change is because "Azure" conflicts with one of the jewels... the former "Souen" (Blue Flame) jewel for the Pedestal of Flames (Fire Emblem).

I know this!

... Only because you mentioned it in your Let's Play but...

Block the forts, unless you want more exp or something.

Yeah, I'm trying to make my way over there so I can. Silvia and Lon'qu will take the southernmost fort together, I'll probably stick Chrom and Ricken together on a fort to play Wyvern Bait. Hmm.

It's so weird, I actually have to THINK before I do anything. I had Normal Mode practically memorized. :D

It goes...

Hopefully hard mode is kind to me, because I'm on chapter five right now. REINFORCEMENTS. DX

Have someone beefy (Fred) tank dudes while he has a bronze lance equipped. He shouldn't die on hard, and can soften up those units so people like Lon'qu can last hit them and get the experience. Just try to keep everyone together and be mindful of the Wyvern. If you haven't yet, get the rescue staff from Paralogue 1 to safely retrive Maribelle/Ricken from on top of the cliff.

Edit: You don't want tasty exps? T.T

Stick people on forts (typically those you don't plan to use once you've got the area clear) and pair up Fred with Chrom to take out the wyverns ezmode style. Falchion OP.

Edited by Raivix

Kon probably won't end up reading this, but when you sprite more over time you will end up improving~ So you will have to end up reaching AK's level of spriting eventually! But maybe you will never completely sprite like her, since spriters can still pick up different spriting styles with shading or shaping and whatnot. So I don't think you will end up spriting completely the same as AK =o But that's fine!! That could make people look up to you for a different reason than they look up to AK~

At least your birthday gift is ready on his birthday ;n; Mine still isn't even finished

Oh no, I don't want to sprite exactly like her! Just getting closer in quality, 'cause our styles aren't similar in the least. I wouldn't mind if I were to pick up some things from her style, like her beautiful hair, but I don't think I would like it if I were to sprite completely like her. That would make me feel more like a thief than a genuine spriter, to be honest.

Edited by Kon

I've never bothered with Normal mode =P

^

I started my first playthrough on hard, breezed through it, and then actually took my time through Lunatic and Lunatic+.

Vash, are you playing on Casual or Classic mode?

Have someone beefy (Fred) tank dudes while he has a bronze lance equipped. He shouldn't die on hard, and can soften up those units so people like Lon'qu can last hit them and get the experience. Just try to keep everyone together and be mindful of the Wyvern. If you haven't yet, get the rescue staff from Paralogue 1 to safely retrive Maribelle/Ricken from on top of the cliff.

Edit: You don't want tasty exps? T.T

Stick people on forts (typically those you don't plan to use once you've got the area clear) and pair up Fred with Chrom to take out the wyverns ezmode style. Falchion OP.

Thank you very much!

Oh yes, I have that Rescue staff. Made sure to get it before hand. :D

... As much as I love experience, I also don't want to have to reset because I lost someone. And yes, I'm playing on Classic. I always play Classic.

Aww, that sucks. I haven't had a problem with that for what I've seen so far.

That's good. My sister's team is full of brides. XD She went and bought Bride!Silvia out of the Logbook just for the occasion too.

it was probably my fault and my impatience. :C Like TE said, it's an enemy I must overcome.

Hahaha, oh wow. Olivia is always the bride for me, until FoD chapters that I changed her to a flier instead. She's so pretty as a Falcon Knight too!

Thank you very much!

Oh yes, I have that Rescue staff. Made sure to get it before hand. :D

... As much as I love experience, I also don't want to have to reset because I lost someone. And yes, I'm playing on Classic. I always play Classic.

Hm, well, what you can do if you're worried about making a mistake is turtle up in the bottom right corner of the map after rescuing Maribelle/Ricken down at the base of the cliff, and just let the enemies come to you. So long as you have Lissa healing your frontline dudes, and double-checking for ranged attackers (couple handaxes and a mage I think?) you should be very safe there.

Streetpass Relay works by you having your 3DS in streetpass mode, going to a Nintendo Zone Service area and across the country, you'll streetpass FE13 players in Nevada, Ohio etc.

Make sure your 3DS is up to date, if not then I'd recommend preforming a system update so you have the latest software version.

I got the spotpass notification about it today.

So, you can streetpass me now^^ And I don't have to drive very far^^ Just to my local mall, which happens to be a Nintendo Zone area, just need to check to see if it can do Streetpass relay though.

Edit: I think this article explains better.

That's not how it works.

It's a Naruto joke... like I know enough about Naruto to actually make Naruto jokes, but... :\

Oh, I drop thingsoften. You should have seen me yesterday after taking my medicine. Everything and anything that was in my hands for an extended period of time just... hit the floor.

And I'll trip over air. All. The. Time.

Heehee

Heehee it's okay, I understand the pain of being a klutz~ Both physically, and mentally~!

Awww~ I don't trip over air, but I step the wrong way making myself trip on flat surfaces!

when I haaaaave

once or twice

thought I liiiiiiiived

my liiiiiiiiiife

oh oh I'll wake up

in a thousaaaaand years

...... Pride?

....Maybe I should go back to being anonymous.

Edited by Pride