• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Hi Raivix!

I don't notice a difference between homemade and frozen waffles.

Good afternoon everyone.

... Oh gee. Either whomever is making the waffles isn't doing it right or Eggo stepped up its game.

And hello. :)

Waifu wars.

Hopefully it's comparable to the very interesting bout of Catria vs. Palla we had the other day...

Then you haven't had good homemade waffles ;)

Are you calling me a bad chef? Because it sounds like you called me a bad chef. I take offense to that statement. I'll cook so hard I'll put you to shame and you'll never cook for yourself again, you'll be calling me to cook for you. But I'm all the way down here in Florida.

fun?

but is it on its way already

This is going to be a glorious waste of money

It's still in São Paulo

Watch the cheaper 3DS XL models become unavailable when I get it

Are you calling me a bad chef? Because it sounds like you called me a bad chef. I take offense to that statement. I'll cook so hard I'll put you to shame and you'll never cook for yourself again, you'll be calling me to cook for you. But I'm all the way down here in Florida.

I ain't afraid a' no serial killer. Bring it the fuck on.

A fellow member of the Sunshine State!

... Although sometimes I wonder if I live in Washington or in Florida. Because it rained again. :\

vashii!~

Boney~!

I was so not aware you and Jprebs were even a couple. XD

I ain't afraid a' no serial killer. Bring it the fuck on.

Then prepare to have your cooking 'skills', your taste buds and your kitchen shamed. You're about to get wrecked.

A fellow member of the Sunshine State!

... Although sometimes I wonder if I live in Washington or in Florida. Because it rained again. :\

Luuul, yes. And yeah, it was raining this morning. Although I'd wish it would rain more often.

Then prepare to have your cooking 'skills', your taste buds and your kitchen shamed. You're about to get wrecked.

Luuul, yes. And yeah, it was raining this morning. Although I'd wish it would rain more often.

I should say the same to you. You dare to think you can show up in MY kitchen and show ME up?

Also, I wish it would rain here, it's ridiculously hot.

It just stopped and the sun is now beating down again.

It was practically black outside, what the heck?

noooo XD

and omg vashii, did i tell you about the gift exchange i'm having with my crush on my birthday this month? i've never gotten a holiday gift before so it's going to be so romantic ^_^

D'awwwwwwww~ that's the cutest thing ever! <3

D'awwwwwwww~ that's the cutest thing ever! <3

mhmm...a while ago i asked her when her birthday was so i can give her a gift but she either didn't know or didn't want to tell me...? but anyway, she said we should just have a gift exchange on my birthday...omg omg she's perfect @_@

We chess now

Yes.

I must say I use the last one all the time.

Not sure how the first one is good.

Second is stupid because why the hell is Levin out of range. Nice charisma bonus though.

Third is inferior to the fitfh

And the 4th is meant to shield healers from any attacks but is overkill because as you said SEMICIRCLES are good enough.

Edited by Marthur