• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So Rey has a fetish for Teacher/Student "punishment", does he?

Interesting.....

No.

But damn she gave me a pile of homework. And the boring kind.

The stuff I already knew but takes a while to actually complete.

So she didn't chastise you for finishing your assignment too early for her to properly grade it, and begin spanking you with a yardstick?

...and you're painting *ME* as the one who has the student-teacher fetish, when YOU have the ideas about it?

...and you're painting *ME* as the one who has the student-teacher fetish, when YOU have the ideas about it?

I have ideas about most things, my dearest ReyRey. One cannot become a master of their craft if they neglect such things.

So, weird dream time. I wake up in some sort of small town, and begin my day. I head to school, which is apparently a high school. I sit down and class begins. Partway through the class, a friend bursts into the room, makes a line straight for me, and kills me.

I wake up in my bed again. I remember getting killed, so I decide to ditch school and head to an arcade. I meet a different friend there, who soon flips out and decides to kill me.

Third time. Wake up, go to a third friend's house, tell them the story of what's been going on, and they have this look of horror on their face. All of a sudden, I black out and wake up to the sight of my own body being killed in my friend's house. But that's just it, I'm not in my body anymore. So I run out and get this intuition to head to school; so I do, and I see the very first person who killed me running for my classroom. I know what's going to happen, so I sprint after him and catch up to him in my classroom...and there I see the very first scene of the dream, played out exactly how it did before, except this time, I stop the killer and kill him before he kills me...well, the other me that was in the class room.

I talk to myself and realize something very quick; I'm not in my own body. I'm in the body of the person that killed me in my friend's house: that same friend. At this realization, a fourth friend comes in and kills me from behind.

I wake up yet again in my house. This cycle continues for a couple more deaths, all-the-while slowly things are starting to be pieced together, VLR-style. It seems that all of this is a particular chain of events that needs to properly happen, and that whenever I tell somebody about what has been going on, I swap bodies with them.

At the very end, I realize that every killing has been perpetrated by me, and the person that I have killed has either been someone who was plotting to kill me, or someone plotting to kill me who I have swapped bodies with (sometimes multiple times over). The final scene was in my third friend's house, as the dream seems to be going haywire and just sending my random NPC's to kill me now, and now everyone apparently has Persona-esque abilities.

I almost die, but I muster up the strength to summon my own Persona-thing and kill of the last potential murderer, after which the dream turns into static and shatters, and I wake up.

...I think...I'm gonna be quite content enjoy today's normal day now, by comparison.

Looks like my friend one-upped me in interesting dream content.

Mine are just straight up "vanilla" scenarios.

What a fascinating Dreamscape scenario. Sounds like it'd be at home with some of mine... except I don't remember if any of them involved so much killings.