• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa does Boron keep the quote in her sig up to date for each new day? =D

Oh, no, haha XD I actually didn't have a quote in my sig for quite some time. But this gem from Impy was too good to pass up XD

The funny part of the quote is that the way she phrased it made it sound like it was her finger that wasn't there yesterday. "How did I cut my finger that wasn't there yesterday" with no punctuation looks like that upon first glance!

Also, I find that girls can be more vicious than guys. Like, in general guys who are mean just throw their weight around like bullies but generally don't go out of their way to bother you. Girls on the other hand are vicious, spiteful little monsters who spread rumors about you to turn everyone against you.

I dunno, maybe in general girls find other girls more odious and guys find other guys more odious.

The funny part of the quote is that the way she phrased it made it sound like it was her finger that wasn't there yesterday. "How did I cut my finger that wasn't there yesterday" with no punctuation looks like that upon first glance!

...ohh i thought that was just me XD

Yeah, I read Imp's quote that way too at first x3

fre your sig is amazing O:

....... Which one?

(no really, my sig images are shuffled)

Actually, if it looked like Mami Tomoe (if you don't know her then google images~) then.... well, it was Mami Tomoe. If it wasn't, then idk because two of mine are from the same image and according to google translate one of the tags said "Original" soooooooo...~

Edited by Freohr Datia