• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

omg ace show us when you're done

is vashiane supposed to look jealous? XD

Shirley! Hi.

That's interesting indeed...

Hmm. Well there are some cases of ghosts relocating from their home location to follow someone, but that's rare and usually required a close bond while the person was alive...

Oh, you're making a Killing Edge? Cool!

I still need to find a decent pirate's coat for my Pirate!Spain costume.

Knowing me and my fondness for hiding, that may have been necessary to keep me there. >.<

I'll probably post a pic when I'm done with round 2 of hot gluing.

And a finished one also.

No you don't, the lights turn on on their own even during the night

I don't mean I wanna live there I just wanna go there to experience it =o

It sounds like that'll be fun!!

Although, maybe you should have gotten an electrician or something to check on that~ Or well I guess that's different if even the light switches are being moved =3

Edited by Freohr Datia

I don't mean I wanna live there I just wanna go there =o

It sounds like that'll be fun!!

Although, maybe you should have gotten an electrician or something to check on that~ Or well I guess that's different if even the light switches are being moved =3

Well you won't enjoy your sleep with the lights open...

It's not if you like sleeping =[

Thing is that I called an electrician and he still couldn't fix it perfectly...

Hiiii. I wasn't home until super late last night. >_>

And I kind of went to sleep early last night, so that explains why I missed you. :D

Anyway, how are you today? Better?

Hmm, I don't know anybody who's died that I have been close enough to.

Even though there was someobody whose death I still haven't completely gotten over yet... it wasn't like I was super close to him, since I'm never close to many people because I'm always so quiet x3

In this case though, I'm joking about my house being haunted~ I dunno what the noise was from but I don't really think this place is being haunted =3 That would be fun if it is though

I do, but I don't know why they'd be following us around. It would make more sense for them to stay near their home.

That would be. I'm such a little paranormal maniac, I just want an excuse to run around a building all night calling out for things that aren't - or maybe even are - there.

I WANNA GO THERE!!!!

Seconded! :D

That's like saying the OldMan is unfriendly. It's not true! [/patpat]

Lies and slander

[spoiler=Whatever happens, I am not responsible]OliviaTeacher.png

Glorious

Saving this when I get home

And I kind of went to sleep early last night, so that explains why I missed you. :D

Anyway, how are you today? Better?

Probably! And then I wasn't really in this thread when I came home.

I'm...alright so far, I think. I feel a bit weird, maybe still sleepy or something....

Lies and slander

Glorious

Saving this when I get home

Oh, boo, Mr. Grumpy Gills. :o

I hope that doesn't make me a Party Animal....

Only if you're sorted into Hufflepuff. :D

Probably! And then I wasn't really in this thread when I came home.

I'm...alright so far, I think. I feel a bit weird, maybe still sleepy or something....

Yup. That explains it then. ... Although I really wasn't on all day.

That's good to hear. Well, not that you're feeling weird and sleepy, but that for the most part you're alright. Of course. [/sumia tripping over words]

Yup. That explains it then. ... Although I really wasn't on all day.

That's good to hear. Well, not that you're feeling weird and sleepy, but that for the most part you're alright. Of course. [/sumia tripping over words]

Oh... I see... well yeah... I guess we missed each other yesterday. I'll be home alllll weekend.

Sleeeeeeeeeeeep. I want more sleep. ;-; and the pinguino. but yes, so far, I'm pretty okay... emotionally. My nose is a bit congested again.

Well you won't enjoy your sleep with the lights open...

It's not if you like sleeping =[

Thing is that I called an electrician and he still couldn't fix it perfectly...

As I said, I don't want to live there =b If I just want to visit, I don't have to worry about it waking me up

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I do, but I don't know why they'd be following us around. It would make more sense for them to stay near their home.

That would be. I'm such a little paranormal maniac, I just want an excuse to run around a building all night calling out for things that aren't - or maybe even are - there.

Seconded! :D

Aww, yeah I see...

I don't even know if I believe in them~ It's a difficult concept for me to really believe. But I hear some people talking about their experiences and I want to experience them to confirm with my own eyes =D

Weeeeeeee~

As I said, I don't want to live there =b If I just want to visit, I don't have to worry about it waking me up

What's the point of visiting it if not to stay there to see for yourself hoe haunted it is...

So who are those at the window.

Bottom left to top right would be Annie, Vashiane, and Amelia!

What's the point of visiting it if not to stay there to see for yourself hoe haunted it is...

I think I already said by now =3

Edited by Freohr Datia

I think I already said by now =3

Yes but I am doing it on purpose...my apologies..../pats

according to olivia, rey only thinks he has a crush on annie. olivia felt the need to spank some sense back into rey

It's a pretty f****d up situation....

Edited by James Bond

Oh... I see... well yeah... I guess we missed each other yesterday. I'll be home alllll weekend.

Sleeeeeeeeeeeep. I want more sleep. ;-; and the pinguino. but yes, so far, I'm pretty okay... emotionally. My nose is a bit congested again.

Same here. :\ Me doing stuff on the weekend? Oh please.

I want more sleep too... but I want to talk to people and convince my father that his life isn't complete without Mass Effect. :D

Aww, I'm sorry. I hate when that happens. And I get sick a lot. Ill Girl trope at work.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Aww, yeah I see...

I don't even know if I believe in them~ It's a difficult concept for me to really believe. But I hear some people talking about their experiences and I want to experience them to confirm with my own eyes =D

Weeeeeeee~

I've had some pretty interesting experiences myself, so I believe it. Ghosts are a really difficult thing to come to terms with if you haven't experienced it yourself, so I don't blame you.

Aww, yeah. :D All we need are vacuums, some Dual Screams and a radio to play bouncy, ultra-catchy music.

N-no no!

Oh...

Fellow Slytherin?

I'm grumpy alright

Amelia, Annie (Rey's main crush) and Vashiane

If you say so~!

according to olivia, rey only thinks he has a crush on annie. olivia felt the need to spank some sense back into rey

... Tell that to the league of Rey x Annie shippers on YouTube.