FE4 THREAD

Fia

Ok yeah actually, I really only like a couple songs. I'm not too fond of the soundtrack otherwise.

the only ones i can remember are ibukis, dudleys, Q, Gill, and Ken lol. the rest meh ;/

Rei Rei is always right

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm doing pretty good! just relaxing. Glad to hear you're doing fine bro

Yeah his 3rd strike one was underwhelming. 3rd strike has some good tracks, but i just find 2nd impact's music better

Good to hear.

Leave Alone on New Generation is probably my favourite SFIII track. It has that gentlemanly aura, and a pretty cool name too.

Edited by Nightmare

Good to hear.

Leave Alone on New Generation is probably my favourite SFIII track. It has that gentlemanly aura, and a pretty cool name too.

yeah that one is awesome!

That and Shin akuma's on 2nd impact are my favorite

I keep thinking it's PKLucas posting when I see Ice Sage's avatar. >_>

It doesn't help that they are both from NY and they both favor the same FE game. And their badges have the same background color despite different characters.

KOF has better songs but goddamn most of the character designs are stupid. After 98 everyone dressed up like they were going to PARTY

KOF has better songs but goddamn most of the character designs are stupid. After 98 everyone dressed up like they were going to PARTY

They ARE going to a party... they're just using their fists to talk. Or are you saying that Fight Club gatherings were not in essence a party?

Ah, it's awesome... even better, the SRW A cartridge came with a cleared Save File, so I can jump straight to NG+ without the Upgrade and Parts limiters right off the bat. Sweet...

Don't worry, I was in your shoes for a while as well.

:<

For a while.

(・ω・)ノ

How are you today?

Tired now! Stayed out late on a work night and didn't sleep till 2 am. I should take a nap. *coughs*

It doesn't help that they are both from NY and they both favor the same FE game. And their badges have the same background color despite different characters.

Holy crap, I didn't connect that until you mentioned it, LOL.

Twins, I say.

hahaha yeah bro. they're pretty cool

While we're on the subject of soundtracks, Hotline Miami is one you guys need to check out.

will check~

how have you been Sirius?

Ah, it's awesome... even better, the SRW A cartridge came with a cleared Save File, so I can jump straight to NG+ without the Upgrade and Parts limiters right off the bat. Sweet...

EASY MODE HUH?

Great.

:<

For a while.

Tired now! Stayed out late on a work night and didn't sleep till 2 am. I should take a nap. *coughs*

Holy crap, I didn't connect that until you mentioned it, LOL.

Twins, I say.

I see, you should definitely take a nap/rest.(・ω・)ノ