FE4 THREAD

Fia

Bye bye TheEnd!

....... ahhhhhhhh the smoke detector's battery must be loooooow..... because it's beeping now ;n;

Or I think that's what it means when it does that. I can never figure out what to do to get it to quit beeping D= It's so annoyiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

Edited by Freohr Datia

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Bye bye TheEnd!

....... ahhhhhhhh the smoke detector's battery must be loooooow..... because it's beeping now ;n;

Or I think that's what it means when it does that. I can never figure out what to do to get it to quit beeping D= It's so annoyiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

That's what that means... I would know this, because it took me forever to replace the damn thing once the battery wore down.

:\

Pretty much. Some said the vodka gun had something on it

NOTHING RIGHT NOW, BUT OUTDOOR SEX IS NICE

Well, from at least 6pm to 3am I drank a lot of alcoholic stuff, really. 7 tequila shots in a row, some glasses of beer and vodka mixed with energy drinks. Then we had some caipirinha. After that I only drank water.

Interesting.

Try it in a pool or jacuzzi.

Perhaps your resistance is above average, but I doubt your liver will last long at this rate.

Interesting.

Perhaps your resistance is above average, but I doubt your liver will last long at this rate.

I remember it tasted VERY ODD

It's on my to do (no pun intended) list. Also on the shower

I think it is, but god dammit I only started drinking for realz this year

I remember it tasted VERY ODD

It's on my to do (no pun intended) list. Also on the shower

I think it is, but god dammit I only started drinking for realz this year

I tend not to bother with taste the stronger the alcohol is.

Then with food. Doing the dishes has never been more fun.

Your metabolism may slow down in a few years. I know mine did around 22-23 years old.

I tend not to bother with taste the stronger the alcohol is.

Then with food. Doing the dishes has never been more fun.

Your metabolism may slow down in a few years. I know mine did around 22-23 years old.

I dunno. I wanna some strenght/taste combo

Living sushi

I hope it doesn't and I'm a living drinking machine

Interesting.

this is why i stop drinking a lot. i started drinking in December last year.

i don't want to fuck up my liver so much

my metabolism has slowed down a bit

Damn it, when Sumia sees that post, the bitchfight will commence. [/facepalm]

the fe13 boards just keep getting worse ;/

so much hatred over who people like in that game : (

Edited by Ice Sage

Damn it, when Sumia sees that post, the bitchfight will commence. [/facepalm]

That's probably what she was hoping would happen. Sumia is Seph, er, I mean Olwen's girlfriend after all.

I like Freohr's avatar.

I do too~

That's what that means... I would know this, because it took me forever to replace the damn thing once the battery wore down.

:\

;~;

Well, it's the detector in my dad's room so if he knows how to fix it then he'll at least fix it at some point

One time I nearly ran a red light because I started sneezing a bunch of times while I was driving. Luckily the light turned green.

I accidentally assisted Integrity in accidentally driving through a red light... But the change was recent so there were no cars driving through yet thankfullyyyyyyy~ What if I caused us to get in a wreeeeeeeeeeeck ;A;

That's probably what she was hoping would happen. Sumia is Seph, er, I mean Olwen's girlfriend after all.

Say waht?

There are days when I feel like just saying "fuck you Serenes Forest". Maybe one day I'll be able to just leave this place.

But I like my mafia games way too much to completely leave. Maybe I'll just post there and only there or something.

There are days when I feel like just saying "fuck you Serenes Forest". Maybe one day I'll be able to just leave this place.

But I like my mafia games way too much to completely leave. Maybe I'll just post there and only there or something.

If you do that, I'll need your contact information.

I do too~

That goes without saying, sillybilly.

Say waht?

Olwen or whatever the hell he's calling himself now is Seph of Seph and Bananas fame.

I guess if you mix it with raw or frozen fruits like limes.

The human banana split.

Only cars drink more ethanol than you man.

Shit that's nice!

I WANNA EAT IT RAW LIKE SUSHI

Lol, I wish

this is why i stop drinking a lot. i started drinking in December last year.

i don't want to fuck up my liver so much

my metabolism has slowed down a bit

the fe13 boards just keep getting worse ;/

so much hatred over who people like in that game : (

I think I finally understand why people hate the fans Awakening brought. It took me THIS long, but I see it now.

Eek. :\

I-If it ever comes to that, we can still PM each other, right?

Once again, this makes so much sense.

If you do that, I'll need your contact information.

You (sort of) have my Skype, right?

Eek. :\

I-If it ever comes to that, we can still PM each other, right?

Haha, I actually doubt I'll leave SF. No matter how annoyed I get with it, I can't stay off it for long, especially not during the school semester when all my friends are out of state. But if somehow it does get that point, then of course. I'll still be around for mafia, which requires checking PMs.

Bah, sorry, I'm probably just getting overworked here. But I don't like being called dumb out of the blue like that in a manner that I can't tell is a joke, and I don't appreciate someone telling me that I'm unjustified in feeling what I'm feeling either.