• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

O-Oh, fine. '-'

Well, I understand wanting to spend time with family... I'm just... not that sort of person. Maybe because being a doormat in my family means you get trodden on ALL the time.

I used to be, actually. When I was younger. But no, I couldn't build the giant castles and the spaceships and the trains... :\

H-Huh? What's wrong?

I - I said I'm sorry!

<_<

It's really okay Taylor

That's a pity my brother kinda couldn't either

MMOs are wrong!

>_>

I can see that much.

He seemed to be more into social politics than economic ones at least.

She seems to maintain a pretty good approval rating so far at least. Assuming she crashes perhaps the entire party will though and I'm unsure that even Lula can save that.

The opposition is really weak and lame, though. Anyone who remembers the FHC years knows that the absolute worst Dilma could do would not be worse than he did.

WHAT AM I DOING?! SO IT IS YOU SINGING. SING MORE.

OH I WILL SING

... IN THE CHURCH

KBYE

Edited by OldMan

You could be surprised by the lack of memory in most.

Indeed, those who are 20 years old nowadays didn't live through that time. And that's why they're inclined to the right wing.

Really gone now

ooooooh buuuuuuuuuuuuuurn

29vcn5w.jpg

Oh... well, I can't say I called most of my "relationships" as love... This is probably my third time actually experiencing love and not just a fleeting moment of feelings.

Ohhhh... Oh wow, well, I never imagined something like that before so it was a ... unique idea in a game. And YES? I think that was only one way. Or you want everyone to die in the beginning.

LOL but I have nothing. ;_;

Your heart and feelings should never betray you.
Also keeping a close eye on folks since many of them are liars.
And there is something that everyone has. They just have to find it within themselves by trying many things.

1. Oh... Well, in a way, perhaps that's a little better than what I did... Not pursuing those crushes can save you a lot more hurt and disappointment... I mean for the other person too, not just yourself.

Exactly, I wouldn't want that, but I can't say I have a fear of that... because I don't think that's a likely scenario? 2. Plus, I wouldn't be able to be a super high-school level thing (not just because I already finished high school) since I'm reaaaaaally boring and plain and not talented.

Hmmm... isn't that what is being said but the player still has to solve the murders because the other students will still commit the murders?

For what though? :O But I...I rather have my penguin. *shot*

1. Yes.
2. Only you can find what you good at.

O-Of course I'm sure. Having an average day is far better than having a terrible one, so I'm glad to hear you're okay...

PoE to you is like The Sims for me. :D

Oh, I'm too much of a chickenwuss... I only just managed to scrape up courage for those other two, and one of them we seem to be stuck on this awkward line between a relationship and friendship. :\ Let's hope to that then. As long as you find someone to make you happy, that's perfectly okay with me. :)

We are a lot alike, it's almost a little scary. XD Yay, Super Post-High-School Level Bonding!

Oh, gee it was. It reminded me of Persona 3's Bad Ending so much I just... chills.

Indeed.
What she's saying is that your not alone, Shirley.
Many people are that way, actually. Many seek out people that they trust.

It's not too easy to find work either though...

No it isn't...
Finding a job can be a painful experience.

It's not... but sometimes I regret it a little... Yeah, pretty much. We've been stuck in this state for quite some time now. I'm too shy to make the first move and I doubt I mean that much to him anyway... Oh? ... Oh! Okay. And that's always nice. Sometimes it's better to just be friends, I had an instance like that and we're still close.

It is if you really don't feel that close to someone within yourself.

The thing that really bothers me is that I was originally only supposed to be there for six months. After that, my intention was to start working as a dispatcher for police, fire, and rescue. I took the necessary test, and I was told that I passed and that I would start my training in a few months... only to be informed shortly before my training was supposed to begin that there was a mistake and I didn't pass. Then they were taking applications again a couple months back and never told me about it, so I have to wait even longer.

Sounds like fun. :D
Patience is a virtue sometimes. You can do it!

... That's a very hard feeling to deal with indeed. Now that I think about it, it makes sense to do that. That situation's already filled with so much... despair, I'd hate to add to it if something happened to me and no one wanted it. And it does explain it well... most of the dead get their backstory filled out rather nicely during the trial...

27685942m.jpg
But it's also true as Sask says. "You will die alone"

But...
We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.
Edited by Dark_Huntress

Shirley misses her OldMan.

what are you talking about

I wonder who she misses more, him or Ein?

that can't be a serious question

i only miss one person right now

WTF happened a few pages back in this thread???

I apparently caused someone to ragequit because I revealed his super secret identity.

If you were referring to something else, then I don't know.

what are you talking about

You want TheOldMan to come back and sing for you.

I have to warn you, though. He seems to prefer females who are considerably younger than he is (see Fia and Jenni). You might be a little too old for his tastes. :(

You want TheOldMan to come back and sing for you.

I have to warn you, though. He seems to prefer females who are considerably younger than he is (see Fia and Jenni). You might be a little too old for his tastes. :(

for me? I meant for the whole thread.

and lololol but I just want my penguin.