• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I know how that feels. Well, except for having a lot of hours in one game, since when my first 3DS got stolen, I only had it for a month at best and rotated the games per day.

Bad things happening to people who just decided to invest into a set of 3DSs that no one would probably appreciate the value of unless you're a weeb that is apparently divine intervention.

He's really jelly

Having something like a 3DS always sucks, though. Game systems, cameras, etc.

In my freshman year of undergrad, one guy brought his Wii to school and set it up in our hall lounge for everyone to enjoy, and if I recall correctly we had no problems with that. It sucks that not everyone is respectful of others' property.

... Um, did something happen?

My mom decides to tell me that I can't go home immediately after work tomorrow because people are coming over. Reason is a... very long and complicated story that my mom insists on keeping even though I've been back in NY for around 8 years now since that incident.

ohmy.png

>_>

That's my job....

Stolen.

or just bad...

Both.

My mom decides to tell me that I can't go home immediately after work tomorrow because people are coming over. Reason is a... very long and complicated story that my mom insists on keeping even though I've been back in NY for around 8 years now since that incident.

>_>

Stolen.

Incident, huh

/pat

Wait, isn't Amelia younger than Rey? And she has to be HIS big sister? Geez, Rey. You fall deeper and deeper by the day.

On a more serious note, it sucks that your shit was stolen. Hope it gets back to you somehow.

Having something like a 3DS always sucks, though. Game systems, cameras, etc.

In my freshman year of undergrad, one guy brought his Wii to school and set it up in our hall lounge for everyone to enjoy, and if I recall correctly we had no problems with that. It sucks that not everyone is respectful of others' property.

Tell me about it... It's a sobering thought, that there are people out there who don't have enough respect for other human beings to treat them well...

[/sigh]

>_>

Stolen.

... I see. That sounds harrowing indeed. Um... and you don't think you could get away with avoiding them, do you?

Wait, isn't Amelia younger than Rey? And she has to be HIS big sister? Geez, Rey. You fall deeper and deeper by the day.

On a more serious note, it sucks that your shit was stolen. Hope it gets back to you somehow.

Heart of maiden, remember

No

It isn't my fault if you make him call you Amelia-neechan

Hey it isn't my fault for being serious and proper in certain situations

And you don't have one...

I don't. I have a heart of a sadist