• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a fun class, especially when you don't feel very good outside of the game and just want to smash things.

I'm not very fond of non-druid/ranger divine classes though, mostly because it's not something I have much in common, plus paladins are so restrictive.

Very fun! Of course, our dungeonmaster is a sly little thing and throws us all sorts of random diplomatic situations and quests, and I'm the only one with enough Charisma to successfully talk to anyone. XD

I understand, I'm more of a magical/support magic person, so I usually go for White Magic and healing. And that's my dad for you - Lawful Good, all the time. And this follows him literally everywhere - that's always the route he goes in his games if that sort of option is present.

Not much, playing some SRW A and keep writing my sort of playthrough in the TltP thread.

Ah... SRW A?

Why do I have a feeling that those will be the most obvious anagram in the world once I figure it out...?

If you were a mod, you'd have outright banned the 13 year old. xD

I'd have at least made his first suspension longer than 2 hours. Maybe 2 days would've done the trick? XD

If I were a mod, I would suspend everyone who start those Awakening character contests for at least a week.

Well, it seems like it MIGHT be an actual feasible debate... but this is PKL and ZM we're talking about and this IS Cordelia vs. Cynthia. It could honestly go either way at this point.

he doesn't respect his elders, so he deseves a kick in the ass out of this forum

Oh so much. :\

I might be the worst mod ever or something, lol. I would have handed out so many warnings by now.

at least you'd do something

My head hurts like something that hurts. bed going now

he doesn't respect his elders, so he deseves a kick in the ass out of this forum

mhm, so true

I might be the worst mod ever or something, lol. I would have handed out so many warnings by now.

yeah, same

I understand, I'm more of a magical/support magic person, so I usually go for White Magic and healing. And that's my dad for you - Lawful Good, all the time. And this follows him literally everywhere - that's always the route he goes in his games if that sort of option is present.

I tend to be Neutral anything, but I wish we did more Evil aligned games.

Ah... SRW A?

Why do I have a feeling that those will be the most obvious anagram in the world once I figure it out...?

Super Robot Wars Advance.

If you're interested in reading my sort of playthrough, it's in the TltP thread. Type in the search bar: "Scenario", and it should bring them up, newest to oldest in descending order.

I tend to be Neutral anything, but I wish we did more Evil aligned games.

... I was the only "Good" aligned person in my entire campaign once. It was odd indeed. :\

Super Robot Wars Advance.

If you're interested in reading my sort of playthrough, it's in the TltP thread. Type in the search bar: "Scenario", and it should bring them up, newest to oldest in descending order.

Ah... I see.

Oh my gosh, so many things to read~ I'll go check it out - hopefully tomorrow is a slow fanfiction day. :\

13 year old? I assume we mean an actual one and not just some asshole acting like one?

Unless he's lying, which I doubt.

13 year old? I assume we mean an actual one and not just some asshole acting like one?

You missed the incident with user Lissa's Husband that happened the other day, I think.

... I was the only "Good" aligned person in my entire campaign once. It was odd indeed. :\

I remember my first game didn't start too well because I wanted to be a Wizard specializing in Necromancy but we had a nature loving Elf and a Paladin in our ranks, so I was forced to pick a different school of magic, which in my case was Illusion.

I remember my first game didn't start too well because I wanted to be a Wizard specializing in Necromancy but we had a nature loving Elf and a Paladin in our ranks, so I was forced to pick a different school of magic, which in my case was Illusion.

It was odd for mine as well. I mean, we did have a few Neutrals, but unless my +4 Charisma modifier was needed, I pretty much got outvoted on EVERYTHING. XD

Also, I see a Cam. :D

Edited by Vashiane

*Starts an Olivia vs. Olivia*

And then we'll watch how it somehow turns into the exception... somehow...

By that I mean of not being suspended, not that a bar fight like thing won't start.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

And then we'll watch how it somehow turns into the exception... somehow...

By that I mean of not being suspended, not that a bar fight like thing won't start.

The forest is just a rowdy little place, isn't it? :D

*chuckles*

I was thinking this =P

I couldn't imagine what it else it would be.

I wonder the results of a English!Chrom vs. Japanese!Chrom would be...

... What the actual hell.
Edited by Vashiane