• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Telling someone to go back to their own country just cuz they don't like our language, because of not understanding it...well is not okay.

Thank god that a lock was done, or a flame war would have started. NM always loved Ace Attorney. But what he said...today...Whoooah.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

"...fre, vashiane and shirley have tried to help me before? when was this? O_o"

.................................................................................................................. the most insensitive fucker I've ever met

Why can't ignoring people block quotes??? >~< Why can't I myself ignore quotes?????? Why can't I just forget this place and stay away?????? Like stay on skype or something where the only people I can see are nice people... who don't constantly hurt my feelings all the time.

.................................................................................................................. the most insensitive fucker I've ever met

Why can't ignoring people block quotes??? >~< Why can't I myself ignore quotes?????? Why can't I just forget this place and stay away?????? Like stay on skype or something where the only people I can see are nice people... who don't constantly hurt my feelings all the time.

Wait what

Calm down Fre

Your saying that's how that Lumi would feel right about now.

She was one of the folks who posted here daily at the Awakening Thread and what NM said was totally uncalled for. -.-

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Hm.

Maybe it's a good thing I don't come here much anymore.

So much drama over nothing.

Nothing, you say???

NOTHING?!

If you are talking about me, then I do not appreciate you assuming that what I worry about is nothing! You have no clue...

Wait what

Calm down Fre

Maybe in a bit but not now

Nothing, you say???

NOTHING?!

If you are talking about me, then I do not appreciate you assuming that what I worry about is nothing! You have no clue...

Maybe in a bit but not now

Acceptable

Let out your feelings

Nothing, you say???

NOTHING?!

Not about you.

Then what I see as nothing isn't so much so for someone else. Bad word usage so sorry about that.

Yes.

And I'm infuriated by this many times over. Especially, when reading folks post slightly on accident who I want nothing more to do with. That's why I just skip reading the quotes completely. Thank god on youtube, you can prevent them from posting on your channel.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

NM was a good friend of mine on the court-records.net board and from the forum games here. But what he said today

155v.png

....like wow!

/cool guy response

You're a funny guy, Bonestorm.

Hm.

Maybe it's a good thing I don't come here much anymore.

So much drama over nothing.

You have an odd idea of not coming around much anymore since I seem to see you here just about every day.

oh dear

what did they do this time? i'm still not over the events of victory gundam and the one year war both happening in alpha

Wait, didn't you played A Portable so you should know...?
Anyway, both the One Year War and the Gryps Conflict are over, but Char is still, well, Char. The MS 08th Team storyline isn't over yet, and Operation Stardust hasn't even started yet, it happens in-game. Then after that's over, Char pulls the Quattro disguise for the first time. Sometime afterwards, the MS 08th story finally ends as Haman's Neo Zeon make their entrance, and things return to continuity, sort of, after that with the UC Gundam storyline stopping with Haman (Glemmy actually dies before her in this game, so no Glemmy-led Neo Zeon like in the final episodes of Gundam ZZ). Except when the Shadow Mirrors take Char's role in dropping Axis, but that's technically no longer the UC Gundam plot.
Edited by Acacia Sgt